Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2014, 07:30 AM

2,765 posts, read 2,791,661 times

Advertisements

Do you realize how many women have issues with intimacy and sex themselves? Many women would rather not even deal with sex and couldn't care less what did or didn't happen in your past. Sure, not all but there are plenty of women just as anxious as you about it. Some women have no enthusiasm for sex and so know they are horrible at it. They might feel a guy like you would take the pressure off them in that area. Decide you're not going to make sex important in a partner and they won't make it important in you. Then, when you feel more comfortable with each other, take baby steps toward more intimacy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2014, 08:08 AM

468 posts, read 483,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
Do you realize how many women have issues with intimacy and sex themselves? Many women would rather not even deal with sex and couldn't care less what did or didn't happen in your past. Sure, not all but there are plenty of women just as anxious as you about it. Some women have no enthusiasm for sex and so know they are horrible at it. They might feel a guy like you would take the pressure off them in that area. Decide you're not going to make sex important in a partner and they won't make it important in you. Then, when you feel more comfortable with each other, take baby steps toward more intimacy.
Well put.

Yeah, like me, I have intimacy issue.
I only sleep with 1 guy in my whole life. I am boring in bed, and I see sex as a duty.
In bed I'm just submissive and he do what ever he wants. And when he get it off, I feel that I complete my duty to satisfied him.

I don't enjoy sex, and I don't care if I enjoy sex. But I do care that HE enjoy sex though.
Maybe because I'm a Chinese woman, and we tend to be self-sacrifice.

Old 12-30-2014, 08:17 AM

951 posts, read 1,140,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MogwaiLover217 View Post
For a new years resolution I should install a device or app on computer that will block me from going on forums, if such an app or device exists, no more time spent on the forums instead of just going out more, putting myself out there more, so I don't waste more years and end up being a bigger late bloomer but its a matter of being extremely committed to this
Adjust your firewall settings, but knowing addicts, they will go back and change back the settings anyway.

Old 12-30-2014, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishe View Post
Well put.

Yeah, like me, I have intimacy issue.
I only sleep with 1 guy in my whole life. I am boring in bed, and I see sex as a duty.
In bed I'm just submissive and he do what ever he wants. And when he get it off, I feel that I complete my duty to satisfied him.

I don't enjoy sex, and I don't care if I enjoy sex. But I do care that HE enjoy sex though.
Maybe because I'm a Chinese woman, and we tend to be self-sacrifice.
I wouldn't call what you have intimacy issues. I would say you have different intimacy requirements and preferences.

For instance, you may enjoy holding hands or just being in the same room with a person. Those can be very special and intimate experiences if you know how to look at them. Your needs, based on your past experiences or lack of experience, will be different and it is up to you and a partner to determine what they are.

Intimacy is whatever romantic, emotional and physical activities you feel you want or need to experience with someone else.

Old 12-30-2014, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
I wouldn't call what you have intimacy issues. I would say you have different intimacy requirements and preferences.
My culture doesn't teach girls to push their man down and demand sex, or say dirty words to their man. You know what I mean?

I do give him sex whenever he wants, I never turn him down on sex. So he is not lacking sex in our relationship, he getting it when he needs it.
It just that I can't find myself to grab him and force him down, hope I make sense.

Even in bed, I always let him to the lead. And I don't make vocally loud in bed neither.
If what he doing is uncomfortable or little pain, I still suck it up. I guess Im good at holding pain. I don't get loud, I don't make those loud sex noise.

I read around in Forum, many girls make those loud noise, and the guys LOVE IT!! But I can't seem to make those noise, I'm weird!!!
Maybe Asian women in bed is different than Western women. I'm just caught up with make him happy, and I forget about myself.

Shankapotmous, what do you think about a guy who keeep looking/stare at their girl face during sex.
Like stare at their girl facial expression while getting it on, I find that weird. Well, I only sleep with 1 guy, so I don't know how other guys is like in bed, so what the heck do I know about weird and not weird, LOL!

But I heard people tell me that guys would close their eyes and enjoy the 'moment', you know?
But my guy likes to stare at my face during sex; and it get me really embarrassed, so I keep trying to turn my head away from him.

Old 12-30-2014, 09:24 AM

41,937 posts, read 36,940,305 times
Quote:
My culture doesn't teach girls to push their man down and demand sex, or say dirty words to their man. You know what I mean?

No, but I've only dated two Chinese women, and both were from Hong Kong. Incredibly forward.

Old 12-30-2014, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
No, but I've only dated two Chinese women, and both were from Hong Kong. Incredibly forward.
I can tell you, our CHINESE culture does NOT teach us that.
If those girls push you down to demand sex, they personally choose to do it.
There are girls who aremore open, even when they grow up in tradditional cultures.
Our 6,000 years Chinese CULTURE does NOT teach them to push men down demand sex. Trust me

Well I bet your sex was very good, girls with experience in bed are way MORE enjoyable.

I'm just inexperience, and I'm sure I bored my man out in bed
Now leave me wondering, why the hell is he still wtih me? Shouldn't he running by now? lol

Old 12-30-2014, 09:31 AM

Quote:

Shankapotmous, what do you think about a guy who keeep looking/stare at their girl face during sex.
Like stare at their girl facial expression while getting it on, I find that weird. Well, I only sleep with 1 guy, so I don't know how other guys is like in bed, so what the heck do I know about weird and not weird, LOL!

But I heard people tell me that guys would close their eyes and enjoy the 'moment', you know?
But my guy likes to stare at my face during sex; and it get me really embarrassed, so I keep trying to turn my head away from him.
Everyone will have different preferences in bed. Whether it is a good or bad thing will depend on the nature of the look. Do you get creeped out by it or is it you just don't like staring back?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships