Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2008, 06:13 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
Robyn - Perhaps it's time to re-initiate the "click method" when dealing with ib - you have enough stress right now without his .... uh......input? (I'm trying very hard to be nice here)
use it all the time...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2008, 03:48 AM

So, its morning again. My son is still sick, still doing treatments. Wheezing and crackling come from his chest.

My daughter doesn't want to get up. My coffee is too strong and too sweet at the same time.

I called the drs wife of the other job that was interested in me. She told me I called just in time, she was going to hire someone else. I am going out there on Saturday to look at their second office. I am not so sure about the hours on this job, will see.

Yesterday, I was so mad at ib. I called him to let him know what his insurance was not covering, etc. Called to tell him that it pays for no medications. You pay upfront and then file a claim, they may reimburse you.

I told him there is no way I can afford and extra 140 a month for Ls medicine.

He starts in on ... ok, since you can't afford your children, turn them over to me and you can pay me child support.

He says he pays max in child support and it covers all of these medical costs. He says I have ways of getting money.

Click. As I walk to the courthouse. Handing the sherriff my cellphone because it has a camera in it. Just as I hand it to him, it rings. I look at the number. ib. Sherriff gives me the phone, I say no, he is the reason I am in here, I don't want to talk to him. He takes my phone and car keys and locks them up, scanning me and the contents of my pockets on a separate belt.

I already know that he is responsible to carry the kids THROUGH HIS WORK as far as insurance goes. After 250 is paid out, he pays 55% and I pay the remainder.

He says to me in our earlier conversation, no, that is what child support is for.

So I go and get the forms for show cause against him. I hate to do that, but wth?

They ask me about his work situation, how much he is making now, etc. I do not have the answer to that.

He calls me later at work. Started harrassing me. He is getting his lawyer. Since I wanna do this shake down... whatever... I said I am not doing anything. You are supposed to be taking care of the kids and you are not.

He wants to know what I said at the courthouse so he can tell his lawyer.

I wanted to say... I was up there telling them what a SOB you are....

But really, they told me, just as I already knew, that medical is sep from child support. He still insists they are one in the same, even though we both have paperwork stating otherwise.

At least its Friday.

He thinks I am playing dirty.

Old 04-18-2008, 09:09 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,668,096 times
He just has to find some way to try to make you feel less confident. I'm sure he will always be like this to you. He probably knows all this, but by doing what he is doing, it is making it easy for him to try to bring you down. Stay tough dear. aiangel

Old 04-19-2008, 01:40 AM
MsV

2,604 posts, read 1,079,599 times
Good morning all! Haven't been on CD in a month (at least), but you've all been in my thoughts...and after reading a bit, I stillllll can't rep anyone...now, that's crazy!
Robyn, as usual, so much good advice goes before me. I agree 100% with D2D in that "drastic times call for drastic measures." It may be the time for you to step away from your idea of a great job, and to take what's out there, for your emotional wellbeing. I know this from experience, and I can promise you, that like D2D's hubby, I realized in retrospect, that God was a part of my decision to do that, as it eventually prepared me/lead me to a job that was good for me and that I liked. I know $ is a big issue here (as it is in most our lives), so I would recommend that you take the job you can handle for the most money offered. You'll do well anywhere that's sane, and you can change jobs at your leasure at another time. Another thing, go to USAJOBS - The Federal Government's Official Jobs Site and search for a gov job in your area...good pay, excellent benefits. There is a state site also, I'll have to find for you. But get out of Dodge and don't look back, you are better than that. Take whatever comes down the pike, as they say. I believe I don't have to be doing exactly what I love in a job, but I must be working with good, honest and kind coworkers...then I know I will be happy. Sorry for being so bossy, good luck today! Hugs, MsV

Old 04-19-2008, 07:38 AM

I love when you are bossy, MsV... is gthere any other way to be???!!!

I had a telephone interview yesterday. A dr called me on my cellphone, that was weird... LOL

He asked simple questions. I dropped my resume off in his office Monday I think, maybe Tuesday. I was supposed to tour an office today, but it is just too far away for a part of the week, as well as the hours are a bit different. 10 to 7. I just would not see the kids, and that is important to me.

I called the drs wife this morning, as they do have another candidate and let her know. I don't want to take up any more of their time than need be, when they can have the position filled and have someone in there helping them.

I have been looking at the hospital website and have applied to a few jobs. I have no idea how they get back in touch with you, although I was given a candidate ref #. I suppose I could call them.

The Local govt does not have any thing listed that I can do. Well, I am sure I could do these things, but they are asking for certain req that I do not meet.

It is supposed to get pretty hot here today, it was hot yesterday. After all the rain we had..

A is still sick. Doing a breathing treatment now. I suppose in a day or so he ouoghta be better. Takes a while.

Well, the day is ahead of us...

Hope eveyone has a great day!!

MsV Why were you up in the middle of the night?????????

Old 04-20-2008, 02:55 AM
MsV

Good (early) morning again!
I'm having problems sleeping these days, but this morning I'm going right back to bed.
Forgot to mention that I sent you the state offical job sites for you to check out. There must be something there to consider, even temporarily.
Thinking of you all, have a lovely Sunday.

Old 04-20-2008, 07:53 AM

I am thinking of changing my screen name on here to NBD.

Can anyone guess what that may be?

Thats right. Nervous~Break~Down.

Think it would fit the bill? This morning, it would. Getting ready for church with L is always like this. So, no Sunday School. Only the service. And if she continues on this path, no church today at all.

She is starting to fall back into that pattern of talking back, etc....

Has been doing really good since mid march. I suppose I will have to talk to her when she calms down. Remind her of some things.

A says she is not following the commandments. Honor Thy Father and thy Mother.

I wanted to take some pictures out there but it is so overcast and a bit rainy. May clear up, who knows.

I am going to call the dr who called me on Friday for a telephone interview, or stop in there on my lunch hour. Fax some more resumes.

I have got to get out of that place. It is so very stressful there. That along with ib.

Hoping everyone has a great Sunday...

Old 04-20-2008, 07:55 AM

2,438 posts, read 7,012,607 times
Must be the times. There are a lot of people with the NBD syndrome hanging around.. I hope your day gets better Cinder!!

Old 04-20-2008, 10:52 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,829,023 times
Your gonna have to cut the cords eventually lady. If you have an opportunity to get a better job take it! Your kids aren't going anywhere. You'll still see them.
And if IB won't help with meds or kickout for child support...how can he have any say in whether you move closer to your family or not? And what a lowlife...telling you to give him the kids and pay him child support. What a complete and utter lowlife. Definately put the screws to him.

Old 04-20-2008, 11:29 AM
MsV

I'm with Rance (can't rep you though), Robyn, find a local enough job and make a move, you will all adjust.
Those kids will be in real danger living with ib, emotional and verbal abuse are real weapons in destroying self esteem. Hugs, MsV
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships