U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 01-10-2008, 07:50 AM
 
Location: the show-me state
672 posts, read 1,524,009 times
Reputation: 742

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
oh yes, Dennis... coffeecoffeecoffee... lol

getting ready to make mine...

?? here.. Your fiance wants you to go decaf, but you are currently a coffeeaholic, the real deal there.

doo doo doo doo do doo do...

Are you gonna switch to make her feel good? Are you gonna keep on keepin on with the real stuff?

Could you stay awake drinking it? Or will you meet her half way? Maybe make a pot that is half/half?

Hmm... what will Dennis do?

Well, now its good morning cinderoybn, and whoever else may be experiencing this time of day, and chatting along on your thread. You know, you raise a question that I'm not real clear on just yet. So far, I've tried to avoid the subject of caffiene, when speaking with her. I figure that, in the end, SHE will get her way, and I will be reduced to a "closet coffeedrinker". I know thats really sad, isn't it? Why do I keep hearing that ol' song about "the things we do for love"? But anyway, I hope they fix your light at work. I actually did see an epileptic man have a siezure once, because of a flickering flouresesent bulb. And, I hope you and everyone else has a good day. And I hope I can have a good night here, with some good sleep. I will revisit here tonight, when its my morning. Cup of real coffee in hand!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-10-2008, 09:21 AM
sun
 
Location: Central Connecticut
683 posts, read 1,525,185 times
Reputation: 437
Lightbulb Did someone call for a medical specialist?

Here's a picture of a Doctor of Flickerology in action. The Flickerologist is a special type of surgeon who removes harmfully irritating flickering light bulbs. These doctors are very costly and their special services are in extremely high demand. Beware of Flickerologist impersonators and always ask about their professional creditials & experience. Above all, ask him to provide references about whether he has an excellent record of total patient satisfaction. In some extremely difficult cases they need to work in teams to complete the extremely complicated surgerical procedure!

Notice how this particular doctor forgot to put on his safety goggles & anti-static gloves!

Last edited by sun; 01-10-2008 at 09:35 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2008, 01:52 PM
 
Location: Boca Raton
9,342 posts, read 16,571,656 times
Reputation: 9040
Hi Robyn-

I tried to catch up with your thread- so might have missed it- but has IB signed the agreement?

Wil be sure to send good thoughts your way on Monday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2008, 05:16 PM
 
Location: NoVa
17,979 posts, read 17,698,082 times
Reputation: 18252
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
Hi Robyn-

I tried to catch up with your thread- so might have missed it- but has IB signed the agreement?

Wil be sure to send good thoughts your way on Monday.
I just asked him that very ?? today. Yes he signed it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2008, 05:22 PM
 
Location: NoVa
17,979 posts, read 17,698,082 times
Reputation: 18252
Default That man is my best friend.

Yes it is true, Mr. Gas light comes to see me every couple of days, he knows how much I love him.

ib called me today at lunch x2. I called when I got back in to work.

He only wants to have the kids from friday afternoon til sunday afternoon, this is just what he has to do, he says.

So. He brought them back to me on Christmas Eve, then did not see them until last Saturday, got them at 9am-6 or 7 pm.

Now, he wants to have them for this amount of time. I told him he would have to tell them, and explain to them.

He told A that he is better now, he said to A, "I am not a spectator anymore, I am in the arena."

Hmm... sounds like it to me!

He is not watching, he is playing the game, thats what those words look like to me.

Good for him! YAY! lol.

Whatever... whatever arena he is playing in, he should not let it affect the kids, and I have a feeling that down the line, it may just do that.

He used to threaten me he would take the kids if this, or if that. He wanted them every single weekend , never wanting me to have them...

Now, he seems to be inching away from them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2008, 07:00 PM
 
Location: Boca Raton
9,342 posts, read 16,571,656 times
Reputation: 9040
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
Yes it is true, Mr. Gas light comes to see me every couple of days, he knows how much I love him.

ib called me today at lunch x2. I called when I got back in to work.

He only wants to have the kids from friday afternoon til sunday afternoon, this is just what he has to do, he says.

So. He brought them back to me on Christmas Eve, then did not see them until last Saturday, got them at 9am-6 or 7 pm.

Now, he wants to have them for this amount of time. I told him he would have to tell them, and explain to them.

He told A that he is better now, he said to A, "I am not a spectator anymore, I am in the arena."

Hmm... sounds like it to me!

He is not watching, he is playing the game, thats what those words look like to me.

Good for him! YAY! lol.

Whatever... whatever arena he is playing in, he should not let it affect the kids, and I have a feeling that down the line, it may just do that.

He used to threaten me he would take the kids if this, or if that. He wanted them every single weekend , never wanting me to have them...

Now, he seems to be inching away from them.
So he SAID he signed the agreement, but is already changing the custody arrangements on his own? I know things are going well and you don't want to rock the boat, but once you actually SEE the signed document, then he needs to be held to it or he should pay his attorney to draw up a modification. The DA should be told that now that he is in the arena, he has to follow the rules of the game. The DA.

Too bad IB wasn't in the arena during your marriage, he might still have a wife and kids at home. The DA. His son is so going to resent him for all his little drama queen quips and manipulation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-10-2008, 07:51 PM
 
Location: The #1 sunshine state, Arizona.
11,265 posts, read 9,687,925 times
Reputation: 61122
Sounds like he wants the kids all weekend, every weekend. They'll get back home on Sunday afternoon and do homework and get ready for school. You won't have any quality week end time with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2008, 05:04 AM
 
Location: NoVa
17,979 posts, read 17,698,082 times
Reputation: 18252
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
So he SAID he signed the agreement, but is already changing the custody arrangements on his own? I know things are going well and you don't want to rock the boat, but once you actually SEE the signed document, then he needs to be held to it or he should pay his attorney to draw up a modification. The DA should be told that now that he is in the arena, he has to follow the rules of the game. The DA.

Too bad IB wasn't in the arena during your marriage, he might still have a wife and kids at home. The DA. His son is so going to resent him for all his little drama queen quips and manipulation.
Hey Hif! Well, you know, as usual, you are right again. Well, today is friday, and on Monday we go to court, and we will find out then. If he has not signed the mediation agreement, the judge will do it for us.

In the interagoatory, there were so many questions from his lawyer. In the end, I sent 63 pages to her, this to include my bank statements since last january, copies of my checkbook register, all kinds of things, and the stuff I had to fill out.

One of the questions was why would J.______ not be a good candidate for custody?

Oh she should not have asked that one.

It states that this is a paper of law, and while filling it out, consider yourself under oath.

OK, you asked for it. I stated facts, and I gave her the reasons why, with peoples names as whitnesses, and their phone numbers.

Sure she does not know about any of these things, just like his counselor didn't, but things come out in the wash. If you ask a question, dag on, be prepared for the answer, and if you want proof from another person, well, in alot of cases, I can give it.

From his friends, my friends, family. Will they lie on the stand if called in? Maybe. Then who is left, my son.

Would I put him on the stand? Never. Would she call him, yes. But not is she is smart.

The poor child still apologizes for wrecking my car and busting the windshield when he was nine, and made to move the car by his drunken father....

Oh, he made a good choice... he didn't drink and drive, he had his 9yo do it for him. DA

Good morning everyone. Did he sign? He said he did. I don't know.

Am I nervous about court? NO. Will he have his whole heehaw gang there with him on monday? Darn skippy! He cannot be alone on anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2008, 05:20 AM
 
Location: MN
314 posts, read 474,765 times
Reputation: 331
cinderobyn I am going to give some unasked for advice about court-if possible take a friend with you so when you are being interrogated you can look past the questioner at your friend. If this is not possible take the old trick my attorney taught me and use it-stare at the earlobe of the person asking questions-it throws them off balance and may give you an edge. Test it out over the weekend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-11-2008, 05:39 AM
 
Location: NoVa
17,979 posts, read 17,698,082 times
Reputation: 18252
Quote:
Originally Posted by future1 View Post
cinderobyn I am going to give some unasked for advice about court-if possible take a friend with you so when you are being interrogated you can look past the questioner at your friend. If this is not possible take the old trick my attorney taught me and use it-stare at the earlobe of the person asking questions-it throws them off balance and may give you an edge. Test it out over the weekend.
Thank you future1. Yep, no one will be with me, and his family will be staring me down...

They sure did the last time, and his lawyer tried to make me uncomfortable the last time.

I kept my cool, under the circumstances, judge sided with her, even though I was told they could not move the case yet again, the judge was the ultimate discipline .

He allowed moving the court date, yet again.

If all goes well, monday should be the last one, of course, before divorce.

Monday serves as custody, support, and visitation.

Right now, he wants to do what we agreed upon, when he wants to. He needs time, away from them. Documented.

Saw them once inbetween Christmas eve and today, for ten hours, he had them.

Before, he had to have them every weekend, but, he is in the arena now.

Which is fine, just don't take the kids in the arena with you. He has talked about moving to another state.... maybe he is conditioning him self to be without them... I don't know.

HIF was right..... had he played in our arena, this would never have been here, all these threads and posts.

But he was puppeteered, in his mothers arena, and the craziness that is her life, and his, because of it... so then, mine and the kids as well.

I am all the better for it. Gone from that.

Its a good day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:34 PM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top