Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2008, 01:31 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,644,605 times

Advertisements

At this point in time TJ can not provide a stable or suitable environment for both of his children. Even one night a week would be hard to endure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2008, 03:11 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,354,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
At this point in time TJ can not provide a stable or suitable environment for both of his children. Even one night a week would be hard to endure.
That is all he endures, if that. He has seen them only 2x since Christmas Eve.

Last Saturday just for the day. This past friday afternoon til Saturday evening.

There is no way in the world I could do that. Even if I was depressed! Seeing them would make me happy!

Now he will go from yesterday til not this weekend, but the next. If then.

Old 01-13-2008, 03:55 PM

He called a little bit ago to talk to the kids. Great big 2 minutes each. I had to remind him of something re our taxes, didn't want to give the time of day.

Wonder what type of attitude tomorrow will bring.

He got all dressed up for court last time, I will have on the same thing I had on last time... scrubs. A person has to work every once in a while, right?

yep, thats me. Have to use some more of my vacation hours for Friday when I had to pick up L.

Then tomorrow I think what I am doing is switching out my half day. Off in the morning, or however long court takes, three cases, if we can make it through them all without any contest from he and his lawyer...

So I guess i work all day on Tuesday. I guess... lol

too funny.

Old 01-13-2008, 04:02 PM

283 posts, read 524,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
That is all he endures, if that. He has seen them only 2x since Christmas Eve.

Last Saturday just for the day. This past friday afternoon til Saturday evening.

There is no way in the world I could do that. Even if I was depressed! Seeing them would make me happy!

Now he will go from yesterday til not this weekend, but the next. If then.
IMO this might work to your advantage. Granted, you want the kids to see their dad. But......if/when IB starts mouthing off (or his attorney) to the judge regarding visitation/support, you might be able to show a pattern starting to emerge. Commonwealth of Va states that the non-custodial parent has to have the children more than 90 days a year. Again, this may work to your advantage as far as getting the correct amount of child support.

Plus, do you think it's really fair to the kids, especially L to have to sleep on the floor every time she goes to visit? Once in a while, sure, not gonna hurt anyone. But every time and next to an animals cage, c'mon?

Last edited by kalogirl; 01-13-2008 at 04:04 PM.. Reason: Forgot something.

Old 01-13-2008, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalogirl View Post
IMO this might work to your advantage. Granted, you want the kids to see their dad. But......if/when IB starts mouthing off (or his attorney) to the judge regarding visitation/support, you might be able to show a pattern starting to emerge. Commonwealth of Va states that the non-custodial parent has to have the children more than 90 days a year. Again, this may work to your advantage as far as getting the correct amount of child support.

Plus, do you think it's really fair to the kids, especially L to have to sleep on the floor every time she goes to visit? Once in a while, sure, not gonna hurt anyone. But every time and next to an animals cage, c'mon?
And as far as the count of days on the mediation paperwork, he only has them 72, less than that now, after all of the times he did not see them.

He only wanted them 7 days in the summer outside of regular visitation.

No, it is not fair to L. Not at all. It really feels like he is trying to limit his time with them. Even his phone calls.

And yes, I do want him to see them, them to see him. I wan't him to get his act together.

Will that happen? I am guessing, not likely.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:11 PM

788 posts, read 2,111,118 times
Tomorrow's court date is going to be very stressful for him - once again I am not really feeling badly for him - just stating the obvious. He is all about control and appearance - he is the man hear him roar. Tomorrow - someone else is going to decide most of the things in his life - his money and his kids. You can bet if Jim is an ass to you he is to others and those others will delight in saying - child support???? Dude - you're screwed. It is the mindset that the men will suffer and it usually is that way. So he's stressed because someone else will be deciding and you are living on your own and he is bunking with others. Think how that must look - how it does look. Robyn - you have every reason to be proud and hold your head up high = you are doing it......he knows it too and he wants to be part of it. So = one minute he is humble and sad and the next minute he is angry - because that is all he knows.
You are happy - of course you are = you only have to worry about you and the kids. I'm sure a big weight is off of your shoulders.

Good luck tomorrow my friend - I will be thinking and praying for you. Sit tall and look everyone in the eye - you are Alexander and Lindsay's mother and you are amazing - nothing else matters. Love ya!!!!!!

Old 01-13-2008, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love the Bears View Post
Tomorrow's court date is going to be very stressful for him - once again I am not really feeling badly for him - just stating the obvious. He is all about control and appearance - he is the man hear him roar. Tomorrow - someone else is going to decide most of the things in his life - his money and his kids. You can bet if Jim is an ass to you he is to others and those others will delight in saying - child support???? Dude - you're screwed. It is the mindset that the men will suffer and it usually is that way. So he's stressed because someone else will be deciding and you are living on your own and he is bunking with others. Think how that must look - how it does look. Robyn - you have every reason to be proud and hold your head up high = you are doing it......he knows it too and he wants to be part of it. So = one minute he is humble and sad and the next minute he is angry - because that is all he knows.
You are happy - of course you are = you only have to worry about you and the kids. I'm sure a big weight is off of your shoulders.

Good luck tomorrow my friend - I will be thinking and praying for you. Sit tall and look everyone in the eye - you are Alexander and Lindsay's mother and you are amazing - nothing else matters. Love ya!!!!!!

Thank you so much! That last sentence there is what means the most. None of what he does matters really. Not anymore.

It will matter if he shoes his true colors, like he did with the mediators, but he did not have his family with him that day.

Just me and the mediators. My truthfullness, openness, and honesty rang in there, as well as did his hostility towards me, his arrogant looks, everything.

His family will be there tomorrow, probably all of them. I am going to see if we can meet in chambers, and if not, oh well.

Just like he can't hurt me, neither can they.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:50 PM

OMG.

My kids are sitting in the living room talking about the price of things at the store and how there is an effect when stock rises and falls in the stock market.

Then inflation came to play.

I am sitting here with my jaw dropped to the floor.

What in the world? LOL... I so did not talk about those things at that age... at all.

I so do not talk about those thing at this age... until now.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:55 PM

Default All points bulletin

out for Rockky!!!!

any one?

anyone?

and Taylor and Marlow!

hello?

anyone?

Last edited by Pikantari; 01-13-2008 at 05:56 PM.. Reason: kinda like lions and tigers and bears, oh my... but not!

Old 01-13-2008, 06:49 PM

2,489 posts, read 8,176,486 times
I'm not the ones you're looking for, but wanted to wish you luck tomorrow and tell you I'll be thinking of you and sending positive vibes that all goes well!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships