U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-16-2008, 06:58 AM

1,642 posts, read 3,185,759 times
Good mornin', Robyn and Everyone!

I wanted to make a quickie post here to add to all the others. Robyn, you are so very much together, and it lifts my heart to read your words. Frankly, you seem like a true miracle!! Where you are with what you have had to deal with and in the time frame we've watched and read all of your words.....Wow!!! You have done things many women are never able to accomplish.

Hugs and sincere, warm wishes for you!!!!!!!!! (((((Robyn!!!))))) (((((A & L, too!)))))
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2008, 07:01 AM

11,879 posts, read 24,759,877 times
Ditto to all of the above regarding your post Robyn. I'm so glad to hear of all these things coming together for you now. You DESERVE it!

Old 01-16-2008, 07:40 AM

672 posts, read 1,484,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
It has always been my thought in this, to help someone else... I have indeed helped my self by posting all of these things, my life, my heart, my everything.

but in the background, always to help someone else, even if but one person, it is all worth it.....

Hi cinderoybn, my 12 hour shift is interfering with my time to post on here. I have heard you speak of your bosses at work, and I have some that are unreasonable as well. Although we are a fairly large corporation with tons of computers, they actually expect us to use them for company related stuff. They refuse to recognize the REALLY important stuff, like posting on here. Anyway, I had plenty of coffee at work last night, and I promise that I actually did, at one point, hold up my cup, and think, THIS cup is for cinderoybn. We are all super proud of you on here. I think that when you can, you should grab a container of your favorite beverage, and take yourself a long, slow, victory bubblebath. You know, PAMPER yourself for a day! You deserve it! Take care, and my best wishes.

Old 01-16-2008, 08:14 AM
MsV

2,604 posts, read 775,026 times
Dennis58, you are toooo funny! And I can't rep you or anyone else yet ~ Hey Syn, what's up with that? I feel like I'm trying to rep evenly, but once I rep someone, it's a long time before I can do it again. Now, I don't want you to reveal any inner secrets of the Administrative Hierarchy or anything, but WTH???

Old 01-16-2008, 08:55 AM

11,015 posts, read 9,213,251 times
Robyn, you have a realistic view on his ability to co-parent. The less you expect of him the less disappointed you'll be. Expect some financial support and no emotional support.
Emotional support is not a legal requirement.

Old 01-16-2008, 10:05 AM

3,413 posts, read 5,759,433 times
Zona is absolutely right. And although you may struggle with the kids for right now, in the end they will know exactly who has been there for them through thick and thin and who got out when the going got tough. You are building a foundation for an unbelieveably strong relationship with A & L that will carry through their adult years.

My parents divorced when I was about 10 and I didn't fully appreciate how tough my mother had it until I was old enough to understand relationships. My respect for her is immense.

Old 01-16-2008, 05:42 PM

11,879 posts, read 24,759,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsV View Post
Dennis58, you are toooo funny! And I can't rep you or anyone else yet ~ Hey Syn, what's up with that? I feel like I'm trying to rep evenly, but once I rep someone, it's a long time before I can do it again. Now, I don't want you to reveal any inner secrets of the Administrative Hierarchy or anything, but WTH???
I do not know why... I've always had this problem in Robyn's threads. I promise, it's not ME!!!

Old 01-16-2008, 06:51 PM

2,489 posts, read 5,339,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
I do not know why... I've always had this problem in Robyn's threads. I promise, it's not ME!!!
Tell the powers that be that they have to "loosen" their "must spread it around" quota

Old 01-17-2008, 04:13 AM

17,465 posts, read 16,574,973 times
So, it is morning again. L has been feeling better. I had not answered that before. Seems like I am typing away, hit the send button, and forget all about it.

She had a few complaints on it Monday, but has been fine. Dennis held his coffee up to me... So my huge Tink cup of coffee this morning is being held up to each and every one of you, silent and aloud!

I sit here this morning with not much to say... kind of strange, huh?

Last night on my way home there was a really big accident on the other side of the hwy.

A tractor trailor was on its whole side and a big dump truck right behind it. Not a pretty sight, and me praying for everyone involved as I slowly inched by. I have never seen the under side of a big truck until then... it was massive. It made me think of him as he was fresh on my mind.

He having called me minutes before, just going off... what a jerk... lol

And then, after that, as I inch on by that, what is the first thing I think? I know you know.

I hope he drives safe in that huge truck. With the mind set he is in, there is no telling.

I rode in that truck one time, and I was scared out of my mind. It was to me like sitting on top of a huge building, and you could see everything.

You could see so far up the road, and you could see everything that was going on in the cars around you.

Anyone who likes to get all freaky-deaky in the car while driving down the road, take that as a hint...

I always feel like.. somebodys watchin me... Michael Jackson there.... its because they ARE! EEEWWW

So. He chews me out, and still, I see something like that, and hope that he drives safe.

Thats good though..... I cannot be a witch, I just can't.

He is the kids father, and I do want him to be safe, for them.

Click...

I went into work yesterday already knowing I would be called into the principals office. It was not for the reason I thought it was though, both of us were called into the kitchen, front desk and myself, AOM and OM.

Well, I have to say that yesterday must have been her time to shine or something.... I am laughing right now..... I was irritated then, but I think back, and I laugh.

She said that we are not team players. At All. This is a new year and we were supposed to have changed.

Whatever. She says that all I do is do my work all day... hello?

OK... what else should I do? Her work? Oh.. I do that too... make her calls... They do that sometimes, and pull her charts too.

She says I understand there is alot of work to do at your position. yea?

I was out Fri afternoon and Monday morning. Whatever things that were to be scheduled were not, the only thing they did was bring pts back for return visits. There are still things piled on my desk.

Authorizations... guess I should skip that. Dr asks me to do something.... sorry, can't I am being a team player today.

I try to help whoever I can if they ask. There are a few of us who do that.

Now, she didn't mention her helping me.... how could they? There were three of them working her desk yesterday... OM says I am having to do too much work, running from front to back and I do not like it.. blah blah blah I think to myself... ya'll need to hire 2 more people. Trie to say something... you are not to talk, no comments from you today.

Ok, vent over...

Lets talk happiness.... Propane went up in price, and I have to have a pressure check..

Priceless.. lol... I didn't even get upset... extra 70 bucks... it's all good.... I am so made of money like that!!! Woohoo!!!!

His lawyer, I wanted to laugh so hard... She says I looked through all your bank statements and your checkbook register and there is nothing out of place there, no funny business...... LOL

OMG... Are you for real, I wanted to say... I am so glad you didn't see the seeds from my money tree in there... lol...

Crazy azz... they were so sure they were going to find me having extra income... how does she make it>? There is no way... lol

Jerks.

Oh, I was done venting and switching to happy... lol

Well, I am not sad or upset over it... It's all good.. Yep

I was just singing/screaming a song all off tune to get l to come down from upstairs... A is cracking up... lol

She never wants to get up in the morning... ever! I had to go up this morning and give her hugs and kisses to get her to finally open her eyes.

Not a morning person for sure. I love getting up in the morning... lol... Can't even sleep in on the weekends...

Oh well, we all have are individual, unique personalities..

A doesn't mind getting up....

Good grief, my coffee is getting cold now...

AAAHHH She just came up behind me.. sneaking, I didn't even here her... LOVE FOR MOMMY!!!!! YAY!!!!

Love when that happens...

YAY!!!

OK... so yesterday at work was crap, and so was the ride home... I got home and A had actually done SOME of what I had asked him to do... thats good....

He is getting a bad progress report in Spanish, going to work on that... a letter came home to me... good. He handed it to me, knowing what was in there... would have been afraid at shackles but he handed it right to me, telling me what it was...

Good. I was happy for him, we will work on the Spanish, that is fine... but the leaps and bounds he has come, they have booth come.. astounding.

Love my kids.

Old 01-17-2008, 04:28 AM

17,465 posts, read 16,574,973 times
Oh I just thought of something....hmm I was talking to one of the nurses yesterday at lunch about court, and OM comes in and gets all up in my conversation.... hello?

So, she says, well I have not been in this situation, so I can not offer advise... OK...

But she went on and on and on, even after the nurse left....

So, then, the owning physician comes in, what are you all talking about?

Geez...

So she tells him, proceeds to leave. Thenn he gets something to eat and sits at the end of the table, me at his right.

Are you growing out your hair, he says.. I guess I say.. Well, if you are not getting it cut, you must be growing it out...

Whatever I think...

So, what were you and Om talking about?

Good grief.

All up in my business... How much does this cost, how much does that cost.. why don't you have an attorney.

I laughed in my mind... $ and the lack of..

I did fine without, I told him.

Well, how much WOULD it have cost? How much was your sep agreement... geez!

Anyways... for some reason all of that popped into my head a minute ago... lol

Life and times...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships