U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-17-2008, 05:42 PM

283 posts, read 366,794 times
And another thing, it may bother him to use his minutes, but when he calls you on your cell phone, he is using your minutes.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2008, 05:50 PM

11,057 posts, read 9,350,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalogirl View Post
And another thing, it may bother him to use his minutes, but when he calls you on your cell phone, he is using your minutes.
Now there's a reason not to answer your cell phone when he calls.

Old 01-17-2008, 05:54 PM

17,694 posts, read 16,913,170 times
In network, free. thats why he does it.

Old 01-17-2008, 05:56 PM

11,057 posts, read 9,350,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
In network, free. thats why he does it.
Darn it!

Old 01-17-2008, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
Darn it!
as well as the network my brothers and sisters and friends are on....

Maybe he should just.... not call me!

Old 01-17-2008, 06:09 PM

283 posts, read 366,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
as well as the network my brothers and sisters and friends are on....

Maybe he should just.... not call me!

That sounds like an even better answer

Old 01-17-2008, 06:24 PM

788 posts, read 1,389,036 times
It is actually good that you don't allow yourself to become a tit for tat girl - you'll be much happier and less bitter in life. The fact that you just can't be mean is a good sign for your future happiness. Remember the opposite of love it indifference.....
You sound so good and I am so glad. Once the court is done it is like a huge weight is gone huh!

Old 01-17-2008, 06:59 PM

2,489 posts, read 5,384,336 times
Robyn - Next time you see it's him on the cell phone, don't answer it - if it has to do with the kids (and I have no idea why anyone would contact him), he can always leave a voice message that you can check.

I agree with the others - it may be (and probably is) his way of still "getting" to you. If you don't answer, he will either not leave a message, or if he's ticked off because you didn't answer, he'll spew his garbage to voice mail and you can just hit delete.

Old 01-18-2008, 12:08 AM

672 posts, read 1,495,955 times
Hi cinderoybn, I am sneaking a post in from work here. I hate reading about you seeing that really bad wreck the other evening. But thinking of him, and his safety was a good thing I believe. Because regardless of how you feel about him now, at one time, your feelings were very different. And, it goes to show what a caring person you are. Besides that, feelings of hatred always punish the one who hates, much more than the one who is being hated. Now, my opinion of the phone thing is this: There should be set times when calls are acceptable, (except valid emergencys). I have one female friend who actually had this put in writing. Her ex was bugging her at work, in the middle of the night etc. She sure put a stop to it. The people where you work sound like they are simply nosey to me. I guess that is kind of human nature. I know that junk is a pain in the butt, but the flip side isn't good either. I once worked at a place where it was pretty much all ice-people. If I would have had a death in the family or something, their response would have been; well, how long you gonna be off for THAT? Maybe someday we will all win the lottery, and can live happily ever after.LOL.. Anyway, I gotta get back to the grindstone. Got plenty of coffee though, and will drink a couple of cups for you. That way, you will wake up today with extra energy! Take care, and have a great day!

Old 01-18-2008, 01:44 AM

Hello Dennis, everyone. He is allowed to call between 5 and 530. It is written, and it is in the mediation agreement, which is now a part of the child custody arrangement.

When he has the kids, my time is 7-730 pm.

Last night he called at 533, the night before that it was after 6.

Hatrid. You are right. I had it in my heart before, when I was so upset with my sister after my Mother died.

I had it there and it ate me alive. It was killing me. I am pretty sure I told something about that on here...

I went to my preacher one day after the surmon and told him about it, and he led me int he direction I needed to go.

After I read that passage, I wondered how I could not have known that. I cried and I cried, and I released the hatrid from my heart.

That has been many years ago, and no hatrid has resided within me since.

I guess that is me.. Why I can't hate him for the things he did. Why the words have floated away, just gone from me.

They don't matter anymore. They do not have to stay with me as they were.

I think because I am gone from that now is the reason they have been allowed to leave me. I don't need them anymore. I don't have to look back and say ... he said this, that, this is how he hurt me.

Now, the things he did, they have been staying with me. I will not forget them, anytime soon, maybe not forever. I suppose also, there is a reason for that as well... There is a reason for everything under the sun...

Dates stick so clearly in my mind.

The day he and his mother did the unthinkable. It is still there, not fresh in my mind as it has been in the past. There is something there not allowing me to let it go, as I shouldn't.

My hand. My ring finger, the left one.

There are no remnants of me ever wearing a wedding ring. An engagement ring, an anniversary band.

My fingernails are short, no polish, and my hand is free from his rings.

No evidence of them ever being there. As I walked out the back door on July 21,07, I took them off of my finger and put them in my jeans pocket. The same jeans I put on early that morning, when the policeman asked me if I wanted to change my shoes.

I drove for almost 4 hours early that morning in a haze.

I knew it happened. I could not believe it happened. But then again, I could. If I didn't, the rings would not have been in my pocket, several hours later me not even wanting to feel them against my skin, they were moved to my change purse, and stayed there for many months.

If someone asked me today where they are... I wouldn't know. Maybe in my jewelry box... I don't know. I know I took them out of my purse and threw them up in the top part of my computer desk one day.

Did I ever get them out? Can't even remember.

All things him just drift away, except for my A, and my L.

With me forever. My son, waiting for me to come up to bed this night, already having given me his goodnight hugs and kisses. he stood in his doorway as I walked up the stairs.

I thought you were in bed, I said to him.

Mommy, I just wanted to give you 'upstairs love' and he grabbed me and hugged me, and gave me a kiss just on my left cheek.

Mommy, why do I have to be so tall, he says to me.

I sit here right now smiling, thinking of the events of last night as I type them out.

Life is wonderful. It is a rough road. But, ya know, I drive the tinkmobile.

Its all good. It is all so very good. Right now, and as I walk steadily into my future.

Our lives are what we make them, what we allow. I am allowing happiness. Love, joy. The rest, I don't need. Oh yes, there are things there that I don't expect to have go away. There as a reminder. This is what you dont need in your life, ever again.

They stay with me for a reason, having faded a bit, but not to the tune that they are gone.

This is a good thing. This is my 'radar' if you will...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships