Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2014, 12:53 AM

19,386 posts, read 15,220,746 times

Advertisements

Uh, so, you guys wanna lighten it up a bit?......

Sheesh...

Old 11-01-2014, 05:51 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,200,113 times
Good morning. Cold here, and I don't feel like waking up.

But man, yesterday nights sleep with the electric blanket was so good. Never had it better .

But today morning I logged into my bank account, and found out it was overdrawn after all the monthly payments were made yesterday night . I've asked mom to transfer funds ASAP, and thankfully she did so in a swift manner. I really thank god for providing me with such a gracious mother.

Sometimes, I seriously feel some of the pricing in this country is just redundant. Same product sees variation in price because its from 2 different grocery chains. What is the real difference between wonder bread at Walmart and Kroger anyways ?

On the brighter side, So. Cal finally sees some rain :

http://www.wunderground.com/weather-...ernardino.html

And that's your coffee time daily news from my side . Thank you.

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 11-01-2014 at 06:52 AM..

Old 11-01-2014, 06:05 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
We'll I survived the all edged coffee and freezing but I did not sleep well and I am ready to go home.

Old 11-01-2014, 06:08 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,758,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I need to chillax a bit on the ebay... I bought a men silver ring with my birthstone in it, a Box set of CD's, a T-shirt.... that's just off the top of my head.

LOL.. I'm not a spender typically... but I've been wanting this stuff for about 6 months and just said screw it... buy the damn things.....
That's amazon for me.

Old 11-01-2014, 07:29 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,008,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
I'm still applying to others, but the lady I talked to at the career event was very impressed with my qualifications and suggested that it was best for me to apply for this position. I read the description, was very interested, applied, and sent her back an E-mail informing that I applied (to show that I truly was interested in the position).

Finally, the HR managed emailed me today evening just before posting the earlier message, saying that your qualifications were not enough and hence you are rejected. I just don't understand what's going on ? I want to know if something more was expected, because with the info I was provided I assumed my abilities were good enough for the job.

I've applied to several other internships at this point as well, but this was the position I was very optimistic on getting.

A relationship to this is like dating, falling in love, committing, and then learning that the other person does not offer commitment.
That is really pain full but it does not mean you do not enough qualifications they need to give some sort of a reason to reject that is all about it. Keep applying I am sure you will get your dream job soon.

Old 11-01-2014, 07:30 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,008,872 times
Hi ya every one!

Old 11-01-2014, 08:11 AM

Cold and overcast with the north wind in full force . 37 F @ 10:00 AM, curse my blood for being so thin.

Old 11-01-2014, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeurich View Post
That is really pain full but it does not mean you do not enough qualifications they need to give some sort of a reason to reject that is all about it. Keep applying I am sure you will get your dream job soon.
LOL, I got rejected from yet another internship after the interview . Now down to 2 positions which are still undecided.

Old 11-01-2014, 10:26 AM

19,386 posts, read 15,220,746 times
Quote:
Good morning. Cold here, and I don't feel like waking up.

But man, yesterday nights sleep with the electric blanket was so good. Never had it better .

But today morning I logged into my bank account, and found out it was overdrawn after all the monthly payments were made yesterday night . I've asked mom to transfer funds ASAP, and thankfully she did so in a swift manner. I really thank god for providing me with such a gracious mother.

Sometimes, I seriously feel some of the pricing in this country is just redundant. Same product sees variation in price because its from 2 different grocery chains. What is the real difference between wonder bread at Walmart and Kroger anyways ?

On the brighter side, So. Cal finally sees some rain :

http://www.wunderground.com/weather-forecast/US/CA/San_Bernardino.html

And that's your coffee time daily news from my side . Thank you.
It rained lightly here a couple of times last night. There's a really pretty rainbow outside right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeurich View Post
Hi ya every one!
Hi ya!

Quote:
LOL, I got rejected from yet another internship after the interview . Now down to 2 positions which are still undecided.
I can't keep track of all of your internships and interviews. It'll all work out, though. With your smarts and enthusiasm for the work you want to do, you'll be a big asset.

Old 11-01-2014, 11:18 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,758,001 times
Holy crap, I need to clean out my car. I'm taking that tomorrow for my week away from home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships