Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2014, 07:57 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,240,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I should do some laundry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I didn't do a GOD damn thing today.....

Course I don't ever do crap... I'm the epitome of a dude that enjoys his weekends.

I pretty much only have 3 days a week anything get done around here. Tues thru Thursday.

I don't do squat on Mondays, and ditto that work load for Friday.

The pleasures of being a lazy non parent type of guy.... course Mrs. Chow is riding shotgun, so she's lazy by proxy.
Well, you do like me nearby. Can't really blame it on me.

And, you'll also note, the laundry is all caught up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Lol. I did find a few, but for some reason everything this season is white (well the styles I liked) and its for a wedding.....

I think it's the crowds that I really don't like. If only they'd close all the stores just for me.. Lol

Yes to the Eagles
I think there is still good music coming out,
Yep, there's only a finite amount of time either one of us can spend in a crowd, lol. After a certain point, it's like, "I gotta get outta here. Now." And then when you throw shopping into the mix... *shudder*

Old 11-15-2014, 08:01 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Chow, believe it or not the one I am fussing about is not from the USA, this time.

I know better than to go to those type of threads, I should just add to my ignore list and stay away from that side of the lobby.

Old 11-15-2014, 08:02 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Just for SD.

I've got a shytload of Dwight Yoakam queued up and playing right now.

I've put the metalhead horns aside for a bit.

Old 11-15-2014, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Well, you do like me nearby. Can't really blame it on me.

And, you'll also note, the laundry is all caught up.

Yep, there's only a finite amount of time either one of us can spend in a crowd, lol. After a certain point, it's like, "I gotta get outta here. Now." And then when you throw shopping into the mix... *shudder*
I try to wait until Mr. CSD is home to go to the grocery if I have a lot of items to purchase because I can and have had major panic attacks in the grocery.

I am fine when I get there but if I am looking at an item and suddenly there are people all around me I absolutely freeze. Mr. CSD thankfully knows when he needs to rescue me and he will the the cart in front of me then get behind me and softly push me forward until he can grab the cart and has his arms around me pushing me and the cart forward.

Old 11-15-2014, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I try to wait until Mr. CSD is home to go to the grocery if I have a lot of items to purchase because I can and have had major panic attacks in the grocery.

I am fine when I get there but if I am looking at an item and suddenly there are people all around me I absolutely freeze. Mr. CSD thankfully knows when he needs to rescue me and he will the the cart in front of me then get behind me and softly push me forward until he can grab the cart and has his arms around me pushing me and the cart forward.
I like that you seem like you actually like your SO... as opposed to the crap that you read here.

I actually like Mrs. Chow... as strange as it sounds, I like to come home to her and us to goof around in the kitchen making good meals, having a little wine and being festive.

Life for me is simple.. I like simple things, like good meals, a little booty time with the old lady and music, of course......

Old 11-15-2014, 08:12 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Just for SD.

I've got a shytload of Dwight Yoakam queued up and playing right now.

I've put the metalhead horns aside for a bit.
You are the man! In a long white Cadillac.

Old 11-15-2014, 08:19 PM

Chow, Mr. CSD and I knew each other for 5 years before we became we and I do like him.
I don't like him all the time but I do like him and I tell him that I Love Him all the time I just don't like him sometimes.
He is the same with me, we have fun, we have simple needs, not flashy by any stretch of the imagination and we do know each other quite well
but he says I know him much better than he knows me.
He does justify that statement though because he says it is very hard to get to know a woman who is an enigmatic paradox with a brain that works like a pachinko machine.

Old 11-15-2014, 08:19 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Lol. I did find a few, but for some reason everything this season is white (well the styles I liked) and its for a wedding.....

I think it's the crowds that I really don't like. If only they'd close all the stores just for me

Pssssttt! It's called online shopping

I just bought 2 Christmas gifts and the flooring for my bathroom online

My day was somewhat productive. Cleaned our bath, did some laundry, vacuumed, got all of my summer clothes out of the closet and in bins. Still have to finish washing the winter stuff so I can get it in the closet.

Went to my parents for dinner tonight so the chores came to an end. I'll have to finish the closet project tomorrow. We have a kid hockey game, a kid hockey practice and a 'Canes hockey game tomorrow (sheesh! it's a good thing I like hockey )

Old 11-15-2014, 08:31 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,240,283 times
Quote:

That's sweet.

Yeah, I mind shopping much less when we do it together. Even then, he'll often run in without me because I "slow him down," lol.

I usually try to do the big grocery shopping on Friday, and he'll pick up stuff from the store throughout the week if we need something. Haven't been doing that much lately, though. But he definitely minds it less than I do.

Old 11-15-2014, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Chow, Mr. CSD and I knew each other for 5 years before we became we and I do like him.
I don't like him all the time but I do like him and I tell him that I Love Him all the time I just don't like him sometimes.
He is the same with me, we have fun, we have simple needs, not flashy by any stretch of the imagination and we do know each other quite well
but he says I know him much better than he knows me.
He does justify that statement though because he says it is very hard to get to know a woman who is an enigmatic paradox with a brain that works like a pachinko machine.
Good stuff. I know you're a stand up kind of gal, and yeah.. of course we get on each others nerves, I'm not gonna sugar coat things, but for the most part it is all good, but I hate when people are super lovey dovey, life doesn't work like that and people do grind each others gears, but she's a good woman and she's the most loyal and down with me person in my whole life and that's not an understatement.

Your spouse is supposed to be your biggest advocate and she is mine by a long long shot.

Just as Mr. CSD is to you.....

I get a little saddened by what a lot of the young men here say... it depresses me that young men are so foolish in terms of their place in the world, I don't have all the answers but I think we're heading in the wrong direction in our society, but I have hope, things tend to work themselves out and I hope that as these young men here grow up they get a little insight in to how things work and the bigger picture.

I do my best to steer them, but I'm only one man and people don't hear until they are ready to hear...............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships