Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2014, 03:30 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,563,298 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Do tell!
It's about a woman who is supposed to be helping her husband remodel the bathroom, but spends all her time on CD instead.

Old 11-29-2014, 04:36 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
It's about a woman who is supposed to be helping her husband remodel the bathroom, but spends all her time on CD instead.
Points for trying but that was a car post. Son was asked to guest play in a hockey tournament so we've been at games since 10 this morning. Heading home now to work on the bathroom

Old 11-29-2014, 04:39 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,244,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Yes, I am ticklish, but only if you touch my underarms or brush my foot lightly with a feather .
Lol

Quote:
Thanks for the compliments everybody. Nice to know my efforts are not futile.
I like it when people post their pics here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Headed to Kentucky right now, can barely stand the waiting to see the annoying sister in laws
I'm sorry to torture you, CSD, but it's so. nice. to be home. We're pulling for you! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Haha! That's just in between looking up remodeling tips online. She's making it easier for him.

EDIT: Oops! Just saw your post, Sixy. Oh, well. I tried.

Old 11-29-2014, 04:46 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
It started out this morning it was 54 degrees out. By 11 it was 30. By the time it was done today it was 17. **** me, it is cold out.

Old 11-29-2014, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
It started out this morning it was 54 degrees out. By 11 it was 30. By the time it was done today it was 17. **** me, it is cold out.
!! I don't know how all of you guys do it...

Did you get your office worked out?

Old 11-29-2014, 04:56 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
!! I don't know how all of you guys do it...

Did you get your office worked out?
I haven't stepped foot in it for a couple days. I think that is on tonight's agenda.

Old 11-29-2014, 05:04 PM

52,268 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
I've been working on a project a long way from the house, in so cal, this area is called "the high desert" and it's way cooler there, I think the elevation is 4000 ft or so, so the weather is much cooler there.

I was out there a few days ago and got there about 7 in the morning and the outside air temp gauge in the van said 38 degrees, and it was chilly as hell getting out of the car.

Then the wind kicked up....

No... homie doesn't roll with the cold weather......

Old 11-29-2014, 05:08 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,208,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Do tell!
Ok, so here is the breakdown, and its CD chat fellas who will act in the movie .

Name:
Blanket of Frigidity

Basic Story:
A young woman dates a guy the night before thanksgiving in Niagara Falls, ON. Date goes bad, she is feeling very upset, and walks along the street looking for a Long distance Taxi to Dunkirk, NY for going back to visit her family. She finds a Taxi driver who agrees to take her there and has a permit to drive in both countries. Then she gets in, clears immigration, and enters WNY.

Lake effect Snow was predicted that night, but amounts were not clear. But on traversing further, storms get very intense, and eventually their vehicle is jammed under several feet of snow. Both phones run out of charge. Parents of both families get distressed, and hound the spokesperson with questions when she comes to talk with the affected ones. Thruway Rescue team cant reach them for 30 hours, and its a fight for survival by both of them from there on. Lots of talk, emotion, sweet, and spicy things which happen during that timeframe .

Epilogue:
She eventually marries this guy .

Actors (Don't take it too seriously):
glenmorangie: Young woman in the taxi
Mags: The taxi driver
SD: The guy who she dated & dumped (sorry about that )
Mr. & Mrs. Chow: The woman's Parents
Mr. & Mrs. CSD: The taxi driver's parents
Hawk + WFWP: Rescue Team
Sixy: NYS Thruway Authority Spokeswoman
Myself: Producer & Videography

How is that .

PS: I'm not giving it to hollywood though. Theme sounds too similar to Twister & vertical limit .

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 11-29-2014 at 05:26 PM..

Old 11-29-2014, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Ok, so here is the breakdown, and its CD chat fellas who will act in the movie .

Name:
Blanket of Frigidity

Basic Story:
A young woman dates a guy the night before thanksgiving in Niagara Falls, ON. Date goes bad, she is feeling very upset, and walks along the street looking for a Long distance Taxi to Dunkirk, NY. She finds a Taxi driver who agrees to take her there and has a permit to drive in both countries. Then she gets in, clears immigration, and enters WNY.

Lake effect Snow was predicted that night, but amounts were not clear. But on traversing further, storms get very intense, and eventually their vehicle is jammed under several feet of snow. Both phones run out of charge. Parents of both families get distressed, and hound the spokesperson with questions when she comes to talk with the affected ones. Thruway Rescue team cant reach them for 30 hours, and its a fight for survival by both of them from there on. Lots of talk, emotion, sweet, and spicy things which happen during that timeframe .

Epilogue:
She eventually marries this guy .

Actors (Don't take it too seriously):
glenmorangie: Young woman in the taxi
Mags: The taxi driver
SD: The guy who she dated & dumped (sorry about that )
Mr. & Mrs. Chow: The woman's Parents
Mr. & Mrs. CSD: The taxi driver's parents
Hawk + WFWP: Rescue Team
Sixy: NYS Thruway Authority Spokeswoman
Myself: Producer

How is that .

PS: I'm not giving it to hollywood though. Theme sounds too similar to Twister & vertical limit .
Lmao, Adi! That was awesome.

Also kind of reminds me of this movie (which I don't recommend, lol):

Drowning on Dry Land (1999) - IMDb

Old 11-29-2014, 05:19 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,208,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Lmao, Adi! That was awesome.

Also kind of reminds me of this movie (which I don't recommend, lol):

Drowning on Dry Land (1999) - IMDb
My High School friend from India is on his way to becoming a producer. He has got a scholarship to study at the American Film Institute in LA after making a few successful short films back there. We frequently talk about making movies of our own, like what I listed above .

I'm sending this idea over to him. Maybe he can tweak it and actually do something over time .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships