Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 02:04 PM

621 posts, read 1,032,999 times

Advertisements

Between the hours of 10PM to 1AM the guy I have been talking too going on 2 months now would have what would be our third fight. We have not met in person yet and were planning to meet this month. Here is the conversation that D and I shad. I really need your thoughts and opinions on it and what should be done about it. D is 19 going on 20 and I am 26 going on 27. We both live in California except 2 hours away from one another.

D: Hi

N: Hello

D: Hows it going

N: Fine and you?

D: in pain but other than that I'm good

N: Why you in pain?

D: Just got home from the hosptial I got stitches on my leg, doctor said I'm good so it's reassuring at least.

N: What did you do?

D: I fell freerunning.

N:When did this happen?

D: Yesturday (Saturday)

N: Why are you doing stupid ****?

D: I always freerun.

N:You never told me this.

D: Oh sorry.

N: You never talk to me much anymore as I always tell you.

D: Well you know why, my brother passed away and now you know and oh I don't do free running on the rooftops.

D: I never will. I may not live to see another day if I did. May not be scared of heights but I am scared of dying.

N: Your not making any sense.

D: I free run on the ground not the rooftops.

N: But you just said your not scared of heights, but yet you have told me your are afraid of heights before?

D: No I said I was scared of death.

N: On here and on Facebook you said you were scared of heights because you can't fly in airplanes so what is the real reason here?

D:Airplanes scare me.

N: But you said you're scared of heights too?

D: To a point. I can't be enclosed up high.

N: I see. Why do I feel like I don't know you anymore. Like you've changed.

D: I don't know. Because I am less talkative. I am more stressed.

N: Yeah and it's pissing me off, I don't think you're ready to date right now even though you said were ready and wanted to be in a relationship.

D: Did you ever stop to think that not being there for you is stressing me out?

N: Sure it is, you're probably having the time of your life without me around haha. Just like a guy being cut loose from a relationship, they are on top of the world and are so happy go lucky type of feeling.

D: You know what **********.

He then logged offline. He remained logged offline except in invisible mode with said the following.

D: Thanks for not understanding. I was going to see you but now I am going to give the bus tickets to my friend. No sorrys.

D: You had many chances more than I usually give.

D: I haven't been happy for a while til you came into the picture. Now I realized I am better off without you.

D: Enjoy your stay in the third circle of hell.

D: Because while I was focused on you and you alone you shattered me.

D: And you stay **** like why I don't help you anymore and you never helped me or yourself.

D: You're dead to me now.

I had then blocked him at 12:47AM but around 1AM I unblocked him and sent him the following messages;

N: How did I not help you? You said by talking to you, I made you happy, and you said you loved and cared about me.

N: How did I shatter you? I focused on you and I enjoyed chatting with you.

N: You said you didn't care if I did not work or drive etc.

N: And you know we both suffer from depression and anxiety and those effect us in both weird and odd ways.

N: If you mean everything you just said then why did you write that song for me and say you fell in love with me at first sight when we spoke online for the first time?

N: Again if you do or did love and care for me I'd think you'd want to meet me.

N: If you never wanted to be with me, you could nave just told me instead of us hurting each other with these stupid fights.

N: I did love and care for you and again wanted us to meet like never before I truly did.

N: Just tell me what you want us to really do and I will do it because I love you.

After my messages to him he never bothered responding at all. My Skype says he has not blocked me for good and I could re-add him as a friend so who knows what will happen now.

What do you think of this situation?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2014, 02:08 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,198,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygogetter View Post
Seventh grade, or eighth?

Old 09-01-2014, 02:12 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
You badgered him pretty bad after insulting his hobby.

Anyway, he's 7 years younger than you and you haven't even met yet. I think the situation is not worth it.

Old 09-01-2014, 02:16 PM

34,088 posts, read 82,945,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygogetter View Post
...the guy I have been talking too going on 2 months now
...We have not met in person yet

I think you need to find an actual human being
and then start over.

Old 09-01-2014, 02:18 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,737,507 times
If you're fighting like this after just two months, having never even met in person, this relationship is destined to fail miserably.

Old 09-01-2014, 02:20 PM

102,202 posts, read 107,842,460 times
I didn't make it all the way through that. You're 26. Why are you interested in a teenager? And you've had 3 "fights" without even meeting yet? Does this not tell you anything about how good a match this is? Why are you even bothering to "fight" with a 19-year-old?

*sighhh*

Old 09-01-2014, 02:20 PM

52,233 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Seventh grade, or eighth?
I didn't read thru the whole post, but yeah, I agree.... sounds like middle school stuff.....

Old 09-01-2014, 02:29 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,335,831 times
I think it's silly.

Old 09-01-2014, 02:37 PM

138 posts, read 171,494 times
You love this guy, but you've never met him? Never mind that you can't meet for drinks because he's not old enough. The entire conversation is ridiculous. He's trying to talk big and fish for attention with his stitches and "probably be dead" nonsense and you're trying to establish true love when you've never met.

I think I may actually be dumber for having reading this......

Old 09-01-2014, 02:39 PM

621 posts, read 1,032,999 times
Him and I were suppose to meet this month but have not gotten to it yet because he says he didn't have enough money and now he claims he did have a bus ticket but is giving it to a friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships