Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 03:26 PM

52,247 posts, read 52,655,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
That post offended you because something unappealing was said about the precious white man huh... how dare I! Go ahead. Your opinion, your preference. I said many are, not all. That's my opinion and you can take it however you want to take it, I really don't care. I've heard everything in the book you could throw at me for being a black woman, so be bitter and say whatever degenerate things you want to say.
LOL... whatever... you're the one that started slinging the shyt....you can state a preference without being insulting.

Is that possible????

I have zero bitterness in me toward women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2014, 03:35 PM

2,401 posts, read 3,641,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL... whatever... you're the one that started slinging the shyt....you can state a preference without being insulting.

Is that possible????

I have zero bitterness in me toward women.
^^^ Annoying Nazi type offended by other people's preferences that you shouldn't even care about. Corny and nasally whining about being insulted that I would desire someone who's not him.

You don't see me crying about thin white women being preferred to "ghetto and ugly black women". I just keep it moving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships