Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2014, 06:48 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times

Advertisements

Racking up 80 by the time you're 20 is sort of impressive... LOL...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2014, 06:49 PM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
What do you do for your 21st birthday? Oh yeah...drink.

Old 09-21-2014, 06:49 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,792,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'm more of a quality guy myself, so I wouldn't be impressed.

Old 09-21-2014, 06:50 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
300 men? Way too many. I knew a woman who slept with 80 men and she's only 20. She told me she tells guys this on the first date and they bail on her. What does she expect? Lol.
It's kind of like a man telling a women he is a virgin on the first date. Lack of common sense.

Old 09-21-2014, 06:53 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
I'm more of a quality guy myself, so I wouldn't be impressed.
LOL, I agree, I think that the poster who said it was full of crapola....

I don't have a huge amount under my belt, I got with mrs. Chow when I was 23... a few but certainly no where near 80..... enough to know that high numbers don't really mean anything at the end of the day.....

A lot of guys have a lot of macho energy BS tied into how many women they've been with.... the proverbial notches on the bedpost deal.

Old 09-21-2014, 06:57 PM

316 posts, read 437,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
300 men? Way too many. I knew a woman who slept with 80 men and she's only 20. She told me she tells guys this on the first date and they bail on her. What does she expect? Lol.
She'll be in the 300 club for sure by the time she's 25. With women aged 18-25, it's all about opportunity. I think some of the people who are trying to call me out in this thread are failing to take into account that I live in a metro area of a couple of million people with a rather active nightlife. Of course a woman in that age range would have a tougher time attaining numbers in the hundreds in a more rural area. In / near a major city they've got the advantage of relative anonymity night after night.

Old 09-21-2014, 07:00 PM

1,915 posts, read 1,278,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksburgh View Post
You're just coming of age, dude. Ages 18 to about 25 are really tough for guys. Women in that age range can pretty much score with just about any guy they want as long as they're not morbidly obese and they've still got a pulse. It's all fun and games for them because our society encourages and rewards that type of behavior in women currently. Most women however don't emerge from all of that debauchery unscathed. Many times they wind up with illegitimate kids, one or more STD's, or at the very least a bit of a "reputation" that they try desperately to live down as they get a little older.

It's not uncommon for an attractive American woman to have several hundred "notches" in her belt by the age of 25 or so. Comparatively speaking, the biggest male "player" I've ever known in my life has boasted his count at around 100. When these women get a little older and come to the realization that "the wall" is quickly approaching, they tend to get serious about life pretty quickly and attempt to spin their past lewdness as simply "discovering themselves", if they even acknowledge it at all.

The problem (for many women, that is), is that men are starting to wake up and judge these women on their pasts. I can only speak for myself when I say this, but I don't care how sweet, caring, or loving a woman might seem. If she slept with 300 different men before she met me (which is often par for the course), then I'm gonna have a hard time convincing myself it's gonna be a good idea to be #301. Quite frankly, I find it to be utterly repulsive. Load up two Greyhound buses full of dudes, and that's the amount of men who have had sex with a girl who's been with 300 guys. That's pretty foul if you ask me.

HA! This just had me cracking up! Well put!

Old 09-21-2014, 07:07 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,863,922 times
Quote:
She'll be in the 300 club for sure by the time she's 25. With women aged 18-25, it's all about opportunity. I think some of the people who are trying to call me out in this thread are failing to take into account that I live in a metro area of a couple of million people with a rather active nightlife. Of course a woman in that age range would have a tougher time attaining numbers in the hundreds in a more rural area. In / near a major city they've got the advantage of relative anonymity night after night.
Who said anything about rural areas? You don't seem to realize that a good number of women aren't into racking up numbers, for one thing, and some women can't get male attention. And you don't see all the women who aren't into bars and clubs. You're only seeing the women who make the scene there, and the minority of those among them who are there for sex. You're not counting the women who go to clubs to chill with their posse of gf's and ignore the dudes. So all told, you're taking maybe 5% (ok, 10%, to meet you halfway with your argument) of women, and are generalizing that to the entire female population. See how wacked that is?

Old 09-21-2014, 07:15 PM

316 posts, read 437,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
You're not counting the women who go to clubs to chill with their posse of gf's and ignore the dudes.

Oh, spare me. The only reason women go to clubs with their "posse" is to at the very least check out the guys there. They're not paying $7 per beer and screaming in one another's ears just for the fun of it.

Old 09-21-2014, 07:24 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,863,922 times
Quote:
Oh, spare me. The only reason women go to clubs with their "posse" is to at the very least check out the guys there. They're not paying $7 per beer and screaming in one another's ears just for the fun of it.
Some are. Some go to hear a band they like. We've had massive threads here on this topic. The dudes generally agree. They feel like it's pointless to go to clubs, because most women who are there aren't there to socialize with dudes. Some are, some dress to the 9's for the obvious reason. But a lot want to be left alone. Maybe not at the kind of clubs you go to, idk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships