U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 12-30-2007, 09:46 AM
 
1,729 posts, read 208,031 times
Reputation: 388

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditto View Post
Some people are going a little crazy here. I never said I hate lesbians or disapprove of their lifestyle - I simply said most of 'em are ugly. Fact is, most are, some aren't. That's just the way it is. There's nothing wrong with being ugly - I understand not everyone is blessed like me with incredible looks and a hairy chest.
... but again, have you been to [large box store with asterisk in the name] lately? Do you think most people are gorgeous? Of course, all of us posting here are gorgeous, but we're not representative, being exceptional as we are

 
Old 12-30-2007, 09:47 AM
 
Location: California
9,678 posts, read 10,949,950 times
Reputation: 10854
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenmom7500 View Post
I guess you haven't met VAFury, an eye-popping lesbian.
Nope never met her I don't think lesbians are ugly.
 
Old 12-30-2007, 10:00 AM
 
Location: Menver, CO
388 posts, read 35,214 times
Reputation: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenmom7500 View Post
... but again, have you been to [large box store with asterisk in the name] lately? Do you think most people are gorgeous? Of course, all of us posting here are gorgeous, but we're not representative, being exceptional as we are
Are you referring to Wal-Mart? I've seen good-looking people at that store. I think.
 
Old 12-30-2007, 10:03 AM
 
1,729 posts, read 208,031 times
Reputation: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditto View Post
Are you referring to Wal-Mart? I've seen good-looking people at that store. I think.
OK, what is your eyeglass prescription lol?

Let me try again, have you ever been to "Dollywood"? notthattheresanythingwrongwithitwehadfunthere
 
Old 12-30-2007, 11:14 AM
 
Location: Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania USA
2,308 posts, read 991,161 times
Reputation: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditto View Post
Some people are going a little crazy here. I never said I hate lesbians or disapprove of their lifestyle - I simply said most of 'em are ugly. Fact is, most are, some aren't. That's just the way it is. There's nothing wrong with being ugly - I understand not everyone is blessed like me with incredible looks and a hairy chest.
And when God was passing out brains, you thought that He said trains, so you said "No thanks, trains give me motion sickness; I'll take the donkey cart".
 
Old 12-30-2007, 12:49 PM
miu
 
Location: MA/NH
13,034 posts, read 22,448,931 times
Reputation: 10237
I wonder how old ditto is and what is his idea of a beautiful woman is? In terms of celebrity sightings, Carmen Electra is in a relationship with Joan Jett. But I suspect that many lesbians are rather discrete about their sexual preferences and that there are attractive lesbians within ditto's eyesight, but he doesn't realize that they are lesbians. Another thought is that most women are rather plain looking without their makeup on. And that lesbians don't need all that warpaint on as women tend to do that for the benefit of attracting men. I find that most women are more interested in what goes on inside of a person, and they care less about their mates looking super hot and sexy all of the time. So I'm thinking that ditto sees a plain looking lesbian and for him plain=ugly.
 
Old 12-30-2007, 12:56 PM
 
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
5,163 posts, read 10,297,753 times
Reputation: 5825
There have been requests to close this thread, but I'm hesitant to do so since for the most part, everyone's responses have been very respectful. Please stay on topic, everyone!

And to answer the OP's question - no. I don't think most lesbians are ugly. And even if they were, so what? That's like asking, "What percentage of people pick their nose?" I'm not sure why this question is even being asked, honestly. I don't mean any disrespect to the OP or to anyone who replied to his original post, but it is a bit strange.
 
Old 12-30-2007, 01:50 PM
 
Location: Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania USA
2,308 posts, read 991,161 times
Reputation: 369
Default Save us from ourselves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
There have been requests to close this thread, but I'm hesitant to do so since for the most part, everyone's responses have been very respectful. Please stay on topic, everyone!

And to answer the OP's question - no. I don't think most lesbians are ugly. And even if they were, so what? That's like asking, "What percentage of people pick their nose?" I'm not sure why this question is even being asked, honestly. I don't mean any disrespect to the OP or to anyone who replied to his original post, but it is a bit strange.
I can answer that question! We're all strange on this thread; and I'm an East Coaster! And yes, I must admit to picking my nose from time to time! Guys are like cats and dogs, we're self-amusing! We derailed the thread topic long time ago! But we are generating some interesting comments! I believe that this thread has some (not much) socially redeeming qualities! Thanks for your indulgence!
 
Old 12-30-2007, 01:54 PM
 
Location: Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania USA
2,308 posts, read 991,161 times
Reputation: 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
I wonder how old ditto is and what is his idea of a beautiful woman is? In terms of celebrity sightings, Carmen Electra is in a relationship with Joan Jett. But I suspect that many lesbians are rather discrete about their sexual preferences and that there are attractive lesbians within ditto's eyesight, but he doesn't realize that they are lesbians. Another thought is that most women are rather plain looking without their makeup on. And that lesbians don't need all that warpaint on as women tend to do that for the benefit of attracting men. I find that most women are more interested in what goes on inside of a person, and they care less about their mates looking super hot and sexy all of the time. So I'm thinking that ditto sees a plain looking lesbian and for him plain=ugly.
If I could, I would drink to your posting! You're spot on!
 
Old 12-30-2007, 02:30 PM
 
Location: Burlington VT
1,405 posts, read 3,323,461 times
Reputation: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditto View Post
Some people are going a little crazy here. I never said I hate lesbians or disapprove of their lifestyle - I simply said most of 'em are ugly. Fact is, most are, some aren't. That's just the way it is. There's nothing wrong with being ugly - I understand not everyone is blessed like me with incredible looks and a hairy chest.
"their lifestyle" ?

"most of 'em" ?

?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top