Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2014, 10:28 PM

86 posts, read 59,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
If they were locking lips, as you assert, I'd be pissed. Afterwords there would be words exchanged. Sounds like déjà moo.
The kiss and all of the romantic gushing are what bothered me the most.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2014, 10:39 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,775,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer101 View Post
The kiss and all of the romantic gushing are what bothered me the most.
That stands to reason. Perhaps you should tell her that.

Old 09-26-2014, 10:46 PM

Quote:
I probably will this weekend, but I'm pretty mad about it, and her sister says that Nancy is pretty embarrassed about the whole thing, so I don't want it to devolve into a shouting match with me doing most of the shouting. Her sister also says that Nancy has zero feelings for Ray, and if I would only listen to her, she would prove it. I don't know how she plans to do that. But I KNOW what I saw.

Old 09-26-2014, 10:53 PM

Quote:
I probably will this weekend, but I'm pretty mad about it, and her sister says that Nancy is pretty embarrassed about the whole thing, so I don't want it to devolve into a shouting match with me doing most of the shouting. Her sister also says that Nancy has zero feelings for Ray, and if I would only listen to her, she would prove it. I don't know how she plans to do that. But I KNOW what I saw.

Old 09-26-2014, 10:53 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,775,529 times
What's not to say "Ray" didn't have the same discussion and his wife having the same come undone?

Old 09-26-2014, 10:57 PM

I don't know, but she (Betty) did not seem pleased. Man, this has really thrown me. I'm not normally a jealous person. I don't know why I am feeling so low about it. I was never jealous about my wife.

Old 09-26-2014, 10:59 PM

I'm not totally sure, but I don't think Ray and Nancy have seen each other since Nancy's other daughter got married. But that was before my time.

Old 09-26-2014, 11:06 PM

2,704 posts, read 1,830,784 times
Boxer101, I am so sorry this happened to you. I can't even imagine how hurtful it would be to hear the person I love describe their ex as the love of their life. Ouch! And then she just kept adding insult to injury. Besides the close dancing and kissing, she didn't have enough class to even thank you for your extremely generous gesture of paying for the reception. That is unforgivable! I am angry on your behalf.

If it were me in your shoes, she would never hear the sound of my voice again. I am so sorry.

Old 09-26-2014, 11:08 PM

2,156 posts, read 3,332,775 times
WOW!!! That speech. The love of her life. The best love is the first love. The dancing. The lost in love, moment, whatever. The kiss. Forget that you even existed during the wedding. Failed to even acknowledge that from the kindness of your heart, you helped paid for part of the wedding. Let me tell you, all those are deathblow to a relationship for me. Life is too short and I would never settled being second best. Sorry.

Old 09-26-2014, 11:13 PM

2,156 posts, read 3,332,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflyfish View Post
Boxer101, I am so sorry this happened to you. I can't even imagine how hurtful it would be to hear the person I love describe their ex as the love of their life. Ouch! And then she just kept adding insult to injury. Besides the close dancing and kissing, she didn't have enough class to even thank you for your extremely generous gesture of paying for the reception. That is unforgivable! I am angry on your behalf.

If it were me in your shoes, she would never hear the sound of my voice again. I am so sorry.

Agreed. Hell, I wouldn't even give her a chance to explain. There is nothing to explain. Her actions speaks VOLUME. Her actions says it all. Nothing left to explain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships