Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 06:59 PM

52,254 posts, read 52,668,250 times

Advertisements

So are women getting the ruler out to decide whether or not to actually have sex with a man???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2014, 07:01 PM

11,159 posts, read 7,961,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
So what are these supermodels bringing to the table to demand such high standard from the men they want?
Really? ( hint) supermodel. You guys dig them and will do just about anything to get them. All they need do is basically show up.

Old 09-30-2014, 07:04 PM

11,159 posts, read 7,961,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
So are women getting the ruler out to decide whether or not to actually have sex with a man???
Well it we let them measure.. They usually start from their anus.

Old 09-30-2014, 07:06 PM

52,254 posts, read 52,668,250 times
LOL, yep... I start at base of my spine, even then I'm on the metric system just for the larger numbers.....

Old 09-30-2014, 07:09 PM

2,761 posts, read 2,229,904 times
Women prefer an attractive man who makes a lot of money. Usually they have to settle for a lot less since there are not a lot of attractive guys with money.

Old 09-30-2014, 07:25 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bson1257 View Post
I'm just wondering if the vast majority of women only will date a guy if he is in top physical condition and has a great job making a lot of money. I am not in good shape and I don't make much money so I'm wondering if I should even bother attempting to date.
You should probably work on your physical fitness and career track then I guess. (You should do that anyway...not because women like it. Nice side effect though.)

Old 09-30-2014, 07:25 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,195,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Hasn't this horse been beaten to hell already???

This is a "different" horse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
No I had a rich guy that I was dating, felt like I was the dude and he was the lady.Talked so much!!! My eyes glazed over a lot.

You should have done the Ralph Kramden, telling him he was a blabbermouth and "threw" him out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
I expect him to be a good person who will treat me with love and respect.
Too bad too many don't use that solely as a prerequisite these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
Yes, I do. Usually I make men run an obstacle course as a prerequisite before we start dating, and then ask to see his bank account statements. If all passes muster, he might get a peek and a squeeze.

Coming soon to a "society near you". lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockyman View Post
Women prefer an attractive man who makes a lot of money. Usually they have to settle for a lot less since there are not a lot of attractive guys with money.

Settle "now", change later for many.

Old 09-30-2014, 07:35 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,591,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockyman View Post
Human pairing process is assortative. A woman can attract a good looking and well paid man only if she is sufficiently attractive enough to play in that league. What she wants or prefers is otherwise irrelevant.

Old 09-30-2014, 07:37 PM

814 posts, read 760,103 times
No not fat women.

And this'll be deleted by one of the mods.

Old 09-30-2014, 07:39 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,195,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Human pairing process is assortative. A woman can attract a good looking and well paid man only if she is sufficiently attractive enough to play in that league. What she wants or prefers is otherwise irrelevant.
But some women "feel" their looks is a ticket to a hedge fund man. If that man is smart he'll know that it's a lousy business deal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships