Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 02:52 PM

2,084 posts, read 2,620,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Marriage just isn't what it used to be. It means little in the eyes of most people anymore, and its why many people just aren't going to get married.
I don't know that you can say "most people" but clearly the OP doesn't care whether this woman is married or not. Whatever people think about marriage, the basic understanding that married people are OFF-LIMITS still needs to be there. I mean, the whole post is ridiculous. "Staring" means very little to me and I'm going to guess the OP is reading too much into it.

Old 10-03-2014, 02:54 PM

2,084 posts, read 2,620,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Meh. Just because she's married doesn't mean she doesn't see women too, or that her husband would even mind. Lots of men are really into that.
Way to prove Memphis' point. The OP didn't indicate at all that this woman/her husband doesn't care. Sure, if the couple are swingers then that's cool but the information I have to work with indicates she is married with kids. Of course there could be many other factors but it is ludicrous to imply that you should pursue first and ask questions later.

Old 10-28-2014, 07:54 PM

3 posts, read 25,639 times
Default Lesbian Crush? Help?

So I have liked this women from work for a long time now. It's been making work very awkward because I don't know if she likes me back.

The other day she was nervously fidgeting as she told me she admired me for my creativity. The next day she also wore a low cut shirt which I've never seen her wear.

I was almost positive she liked me back. So I was confident enough to ask if she'd like to go for a walk with me sometime. This was through facebook.

She said, "Sounds like fun-but that she would be gone the next week" It was fall break.

We've been back from break for a couple of days now and she has not said a word to me about going on a walk. We used to hold long eye contact often which was why I also thought she liked me.

but today when I looked at her-she gave me the most awful stare like I pissed her off. Right after she did that she looked straight at my boss.

I'm afraid for my job and yet so confused. I just want to be over this already so I can go back to functioning more normal at work.

Also this is a lesbian crush. Even worse. I could really get myself in trouble. I just don't know how to get over her.

Old 10-28-2014, 08:04 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,754,982 times
Don't dip your pen in company ink. Dating a coworker is a very bad idea.

Old 10-28-2014, 08:14 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,894,485 times
You already have a thread on this topic.

Based on what you wrote, she is not actually into you. "Long eye contact" is not always an indicator of interest. Her declining your invitation to walk is your biggest clue.

From now on, avoid her, unfriend her on FB, and immediately focus on something else if you see her at work.

Old 10-28-2014, 08:33 PM

1,226 posts, read 1,448,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adcoca View Post
So I have liked this women from work for a long time now. It's been making work very awkward because I don't know if she likes me back.

The other day she was nervously fidgeting as she told me she admired me for my creativity. The next day she also wore a low cut shirt which I've never seen her wear.

I was almost positive she liked me back. So I was confident enough to ask if she'd like to go for a walk with me sometime. This was through facebook.

She said, "Sounds like fun-but that she would be gone the next week" It was fall break.

We've been back from break for a couple of days now and she has not said a word to me about going on a walk. We used to hold long eye contact often which was why I also thought she liked me.

but today when I looked at her-she gave me the most awful stare like I pissed her off. Right after she did that she looked straight at my boss.

I'm afraid for my job and yet so confused. I just want to be over this already so I can go back to functioning more normal at work.

Also this is a lesbian crush. Even worse. I could really get myself in trouble. I just don't know how to get over her.
Trust me, you will. Eventually.

Old 07-12-2017, 05:15 PM

1 posts, read 2,189 times
To the owner of this question.. I am going through the same exact thing..(almost) I am infatuated with a married woman right now.... I been having dreams for over 4 years that we've been having sex and as the years grew i started to act on my thoughts just to see if i was imagining things... So i began kissing her on her neck upon goodbyes... Being that she allowed me to do it i took it as we shared the same feelings... But i still haven't told her i would love to feel the warmth of her thighs pressed against my cheeks... To the people that feel as if you should back off cause shes married some ppl marry because of children and back in the days things were different.. Men married women because they got them pregnant and love was established with time... But I believe that's not the way to go... And Some older women need to feel a womans touch so they can see man aren't that great. ! I know you may not even be following this post anymore but I really could use a chat with you... If you reply I will give you my contact information honey bun.

Old 10-03-2017, 08:49 AM

1 posts, read 2,039 times
@Cougarlover0100 could you give me your contact info? I’d also like to chat about this with someone going through this. I’m a lesbian and 22 years old and i’ve been crushing on this woman who’s 32. She has a kid but she’s not even married or in a relationship. Can we talk?

Old 10-03-2017, 10:25 AM

Location: In a city within a state where politicians come to get their PHDs in Corruption
2,907 posts, read 2,067,166 times
Forget about education field, get into erotic novel writing, you have a flare for it.

Old 10-03-2017, 11:02 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,242,769 times
Lol.

OP needs writing job on some lesbian website.

*Damnnn thread = 2014.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.