Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2014, 08:54 PM

37,608 posts, read 45,988,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
Why? Chubby white guys too good for a black woman or something?

And to the poster who said the combination is weird, why? Any white guy with a negress is oh so taboo eh? Why, she must be his maid of course anything but his wife! Taboo! Pulease.
Umm...did I say that??

Pulease yourself.

Old 10-10-2014, 08:58 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargobound View Post
They try harder and eat things most can't be bothered with

Old 10-10-2014, 09:00 PM

19,427 posts, read 15,240,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Black chick into chubby white boys.... I've heard it all.... just seems like an odd combo.

But, it's all good... I'm a chubby white boy.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Yeah how long were you on there?

Oh...I see you are black, looking for a chubby white guy. We certainly that is going to greatly reduce your pool of guys - you know that, right?
Quote:
Why? Chubby white guys too good for a black woman or something?

And to the poster who said the combination is weird, why? Any white guy with a negress is oh so taboo eh? Why, she must be his maid of course anything but his wife! Taboo! Pulease.
Chow was saying that he was flattered that a woman, happens to be a black woman in this case, would be into him, a chubby white boy.

Chessie was saying that narrowing down your search to such a specific subset of the population will greatly reduce your success in meeting someone. Mathematics.

Chow and Chessie, you'll correct me if I'm mistaken?

Quote:
It was meant to assume that why would a black chick want a fat white guy... she can do better ..wasn't a slam on black women it was actually the opposite....
How on god's green earth did you get from the above statement to your follow-up statement below?
If there was ever an agenda-spouting post, this has to be it.

I normally ignore inequities like this, but it's almost laughable, and I can't believe that no one is calling you on it.

Quote:
Eff it. I hate dealing with the bs that comes with being the "black chick" like some fetish for white guys fulfilling some fantasy,instead of a beautiful amazing woman he actually loves and not just hooking up with out of curiosity or to sew his oats and some crap about splitting dark oak.

A woman makes a thread asking about chubby white men and here come the nuts to say none are attracted to her because she's black. Well damn, is merely being black such a disadvantage? Really?...
A) Who was referring to any fetish?

B) Who exactly are the "nuts" who are saying that no chubby white men are attracted to a woman because she is black. Chow just said, "But, it's all good... I'm a chubby white boy....." "But, it's all good" means.... it's all good. "Good" is good, isn't it? Has the meaning of the word changed when I wasn't looking?

I'm trying to communicate here based on logic and actual fact.

I'm really sorry if you're having such difficulties in finding someone, but it seems to be really driving you over the edge. Please just try to sit back and look at what you're saying and how it's affecting you.

Best of luck, Yiuppy.

Old 10-10-2014, 09:04 PM

19,427 posts, read 15,240,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargobound View Post
They try harder and eat things most can't be bothered with
Quote:
Well... they are chubby after all.

I suspect were not talking about that second order of onion rings, are we????

Yeah, baby, yeah! - YouTube

Old 10-10-2014, 09:05 PM

37,608 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Chessie was saying that narrowing down your search to such a specific subset of the population will greatly reduce your success in meeting someone. Mathematics.

Chow and Chessie, you'll correct me if I'm mistaken?
Exactly. Geez I didn't think it was that complicated a statement. Common sense, I would think.

Old 10-11-2014, 06:46 AM

4,005 posts, read 4,105,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Chubby men are nice.
Yes. Yes, they are. More to love. And there's no fear of breaking them.

Old 10-11-2014, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
Yes. Yes, they are. More to love. And there's no fear of breaking them.
Or getting stabbed by bones from a skinny man.

Old 10-11-2014, 07:05 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
That would depend on her height now wouldn't it? Date a 6' tall woman with a size 14 waist, and she might not be to bad. If she's 5'2", bit of a difference.
There is no such thing as a size 14 waist.

Are you referring to pants size or dress size? Even in pants, she could wear a 14 because her ass is a 14 and she needs the room...but her waist might be much smaller. Women's sizing is all over the place. There is no "standard" for sizing with women's clothing (my biggest pet peeve).

Old 10-11-2014, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
There is no such thing as a size 14 waist.

Are you referring to pants size or dress size? Even in pants, she could wear a 14 because her ass is a 14 and she needs the room...but her waist might be much smaller. Women's sizing is all over the place. There is no "standard" for sizing with women's clothing (my biggest pet peeve).
If I took my ass off I'd be a 12 in pant size.

Old 10-11-2014, 07:15 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,068,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
If I took my ass off I'd be a 12 in pant size.
LMAO, I just spent $40 having my new pants altered.

It would be lovely if the fashion industry would size women's clothing like they do for men. How easy would it be to shop then...I wouldn't have to bring 25 pairs of pants into the fitting room and walk out with nothing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships