Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 10:20 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,600,628 times

Advertisements

He's a slimeball.

Ditch him.

(and I'm a guy saying this)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2014, 10:24 AM

2,826 posts, read 3,989,307 times
Another thread started by a story that didn't happen.

Old 10-17-2014, 10:31 AM

783 posts, read 849,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolSD View Post
Dating a committed man
That is an oxymoron when you think about it. You are dating a committed man? If he was committed he wouldn't be dating you. He is already in a 'committed' relationship but getting his sexual needs met by you because the sex isn't good enough or frequent enough for him. You are the other woman, no other way to say it.

Old 10-17-2014, 10:32 AM

4,078 posts, read 5,411,579 times
He was sleeping with you while he tried to get with another co-worker.

Lemme guess.. he's a manager.

And, he's in a committed relationship with kids and lied to you, and you care for this rat??

Continue on. Sleep with him some more. Get knocked up and... complete the saga.

You know what's up. He's not a great guy, and when the chips fall, you'll be the one to blame, because society has its double standards, always. And, it's always the woman's fault.

Dirty PIG. Small-minded mentalities. Really just stop. He's trouble.

Old 10-17-2014, 10:34 AM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,325,303 times
For those of you that call the man the POS, he's is no worse than the OP now that she knows. I have to question how she never figured it out in the first place. OP, you know what to do, but I doubt you'll do it. Good luck.

Old 10-17-2014, 10:39 AM

20,726 posts, read 16,349,532 times
Quote:
And I also found out that when we started going out, he was also seeing another coworker for a while.
You're a glutton for punishment...he'll never leave his other girlfriend(s) - if you want to be in the same position you are now in 10 years (or maybe even worse) just stay with him. If you want your own husband and family, leave now.

Old 10-17-2014, 10:42 AM

1,748 posts, read 1,295,053 times
He is a terrible man. You can do better than this.

Old 10-17-2014, 10:44 AM

4,078 posts, read 5,411,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert20170 View Post
For those of you that call the man the POS, he's is no worse than the OP now that she knows. I have to question how she never figured it out in the first place. OP, you know what to do, but I doubt you'll do it. Good luck.
He's a POS no doubt.

But, you can't negate the double-standard here. Like she's supposed to know.

Who knows. Maybe this is another fabricated story by the infamous one-time thread creator, who's obviously got some anger management to handle. Resentful maybe?

I have no clue, but obviously, the story paints a picture that's been a consistent pattern here on these boards- "Dumb chick who doesn't know what to do and she's to blame" troll threads.

If this is a real story, then if she knows and found out he's married (or plain committed with another woman and kids) and CHOSE to still sleep with him (in their vacation home, lol, right), yeah really wake up.

But, the worst party involved is the guy since he's hitting on multiple women at work, clearly being unethical, and placing other people's lives at risk with STIs.

Yeah. Go on. She's just as bad, right?

Old 10-17-2014, 10:54 AM

52,193 posts, read 52,623,070 times
Guy sounds like a real piece of work, and if there is a language barrier, based on your writing it appears to be, it means he's not a good guy.

Move on, keep your dignity.

Old 10-17-2014, 10:57 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,676,096 times
Quote:
I'm in a big dilemma. I met this man at a company's party 7 months ago. We work for same company and he's a chief of department but not my department. He works in another building. We met through a friend of mine who works under his lead in that department.

Long story short, he showed interest in me, we exchanged phone numbers, started talking and we started having sex. He has a very high drive and we have even done it in the car because sometimes he can't wait to get the bedroom. He has a very stressful position, works very long hours and it seems he unloads all that stress in sex.

He told me he was divorced, no kids. That was until one day the friend I mentioned said his partner and one of his sons showed up to make him a surprise on his birthday.

I confronted him and he admitted he has lived with a woman for 8 years and he has two sons aged 5 and 3. They are not married, though. I said I wanted to break up but he came up with his sweet talk, saying we were just having fun and we could stop it at any time.

He said he enjoyed his partner's company but that they barely had sex since their youngest child was born.

We kept going out but I felt increasingly guilty. Last weekend he took me to his family's holiday house and as I came down the stairs to the living room, I saw a picture of him with his sons on the table. I felt terrible even though I really like him.

He thinks we're casual but I care for him in ways that don't have to do with sex. I know I should stop seeing him but I truly enjoy him and don't know what to do.

Yes you do, you just don't want to do it

Scrap up what's let of your integrity and do the right thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships