Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 01:39 PM

103 posts, read 91,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Women ask men out all the time.Only way to get things done.Am I right ladies? Lol!
Hasn't been my experience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2014, 01:42 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,675,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom ford38 View Post
Hasn't been my experience.
You haven't met her yet.

Old 10-20-2014, 01:46 PM

103 posts, read 91,447 times
Quote:
You haven't met her yet.
The whole romantic thing isn't for me you have to be who you are in this world.

Old 10-20-2014, 01:47 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,675,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom ford38 View Post
The whole romantic thing isn't for me you have to be who you are in this world.
I know this.

Old 10-20-2014, 01:54 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,774,442 times
Quote:
Women ask men out all the time.Only way to get things done.Am I right ladies? Lol!
I've asked out men before, but I find that the ones who are "really" interested in me ask me out first (a lot of times before I even know I am interested in them, lol. I am not sure if they just know sooner or if something about knowing they are *that* interested in me makes me just as interested in them). The ones I have to ask are usually on the fence and have always ended up being a bit wishy washy--kind of like they are sort of interested, but not so much. But if I am interested, it's always worth a try I figure.

Old 10-20-2014, 03:01 PM

128 posts, read 202,218 times
Forget the idea of women asking you out in any direct or explicit way. It's not common enough to expect and it will get you out of the aggressive and social attitude for playing the numbers game. You can talk about anything and many girls will give warm smiles, making it easier to take things further.

It's especially common for good-looking guys to develop the bad habit of only talking to girls who look at them or show interest. The irony of waiting for the "easy" approach is that it becomes much harder since you haven't developed social momentum and become dependent on the woman's advances. The best thing to do is to talk to and flirt with as many girls as possible. This way, when that girl comes along who finds you attractive, there's nothing in your head holding you back, allowing you to effortlessly sweep her off her feet.

When you really get going, you become a beast. Meanwhile, women lose their power to intimidate you, becoming bunnies in the open meadow, and when you catch that bunny, you ravish her (only, of course, in a consensual, ethical, and legal manner that she finds pleasurable).

Old 10-20-2014, 03:06 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,289,843 times
Its not, I'd love it, but the women I like to date don't ask men out, because they don't have to.

Old 10-20-2014, 03:11 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,266,089 times
With all the attention women get, they don't have to approach men. I mean it happens but it's extremely rare.

Old 10-20-2014, 03:41 PM

4,040 posts, read 4,839,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
With all the attention women get, they don't have to approach men. I mean it happens but it's extremely rare.
You mean "with all the attention some women get". The ones who don't get attention either approach dudes pretty regularly, or don't approach anyone. If you go for the shy ones or the average ones, you'll probably have more success.

Old 10-20-2014, 03:43 PM

2,387 posts, read 2,203,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
You mean "with all the attention some women get". The ones who don't get attention either approach dudes pretty regularly, or don't approach anyone. If you go for the shy ones or the average ones, you'll probably have more success.
The shy ones are just as bad as the ones that get all the attention. It's because of the reason you stated above in bold. They make no effort whatsoever, so it usually just fizzles out.

Source: Experience. I went this route because I thought, 'hey, we'd have something in common (being introverted, shy, etc.)'. Didn't work out so great though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships