Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 06:34 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,194,501 times

Advertisements

No! False!

But everybody hurts........................,sometimes perhaps they felt they've been cheated.

"When your day is long
And the night, the night is yours alone
When you're sure you've had enough
Of this life, well hang on

Don't let yourself go
'Cause everybody cries
And everybody hurts sometimes

Sometimes everything is wrong
Now it's time to sing along
When your day is night alone (Hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go (Hold on)
If you think you've had too much
Of this life, well hang on"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2014, 06:37 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,909,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
"young and dumb" most likely, but it's also possibly "burned and bitter"
Ive hooked up with alot of married women and as a result of that have alot of insight and perspective on women's infidelity. Not burned and bitter because Ive Mod cut. women that are wearing a ring. Just conscious of the fact that if and when a woman wants to cheat, she will find a way to do it and keep it a secret. Ive been on the front lines of infidelity in a way, although with women that are way hotter and thus more able to cheat then you ladies.
Just because you are unable to practically engage in a certain type of behavior because your husband is the only guy that would want you, doesn't mean women that are capable of it don't do it.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 10-23-2014 at 02:01 PM.. Reason: Inappropriate language.

Old 10-22-2014, 07:24 PM

2,135 posts, read 5,489,068 times
Mod cut: Off topic.

Back to reality, more people have cheated and been cheated on than will ever admit to it, that is why most studies on the subject are flawed.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 10-29-2014 at 12:34 PM..

Old 10-22-2014, 08:25 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,176,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
Ive hooked up with alot of married women and as a result of that have alot of insight and perspective on women's infidelity. Not burned and bitter because Ive [Snip.] women that are wearing a ring. Just conscious of the fact that if and when a woman wants to cheat, she will find a way to do it and keep it a secret. Ive been on the front lines of infidelity in a way, although with women that are way hotter and thus more able to cheat then you ladies.
Just because you are unable to practically engage in a certain type of behavior because your husband is the only guy that would want you, doesn't mean women that are capable of it don't do it.
I find the honesty to be refreshing.
Can't say he lies, can ya?
I respect that, lol
At least he's being honest about his past.
No b.s. sweep it under the rug games-
Like some of the guys on here.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 10-23-2014 at 02:02 PM..

Old 10-22-2014, 08:39 PM

7 posts, read 6,363 times
Hmm I say true because everyone gets cheated on. Either its emotional or sexually.

Old 10-23-2014, 11:38 AM

31,035 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaFace View Post
[Snip.] Back to reality, more people have cheated and been cheated on than will ever admit to it, that is why most studies on the subject are flawed.
Interesting. Most people will tell you if they have been cheated on, but very few will admit to cheating or knowingly being with someone that is. Even in an anonymous forum such as this you will rarely find anyone that will come clean on this topic

Last edited by PJSaturn; 10-29-2014 at 12:34 PM..

Old 10-23-2014, 08:38 PM

48,519 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Interesting. Most people will tell you if they have been cheated on, but very few will admit to cheating or knowingly being with someone that is. Even in an anonymous forum such as this you will rarely find anyone that will come clean on this topic
I think this just shows different mindsets. I find it completely reasonable that a lot of people haven't cheated. Why do you assume people are lying about it?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-23-2014, 08:50 PM

37,608 posts, read 45,978,731 times
Quote:
I AM coming clean. I have never cheated. Never would. It's just not in my make-up.

And yes, I have been cheated on. But frankly that worked out for the best. He was just not for me, and I knew that after about a year in. I stayed in that relationship longer than I should have.

Old 10-23-2014, 09:24 PM

5,121 posts, read 6,802,378 times
Quote:
I think it's because most people don't cheat... but the ones who do, cheat more than once (the old, once a cheater always a cheater saying).

Think of it this way. You have 10 people... one of them is a cheater. That one person dates the other 9 and cheated on 7 of them. In that case, 70% of the people have been cheated on, but only 10% cheated. And 30% have never been cheated on (the two never cheated on and the cheater).

Granted, that's really simplistic, but you catch my drift.

Old 10-24-2014, 10:52 AM

251 posts, read 299,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeniusGirl800 View Post
Everybody gets cheated on at some point of their lives and/or they will be be cheated on sometime in their lives. True or false? Discuss.....

To generalize and say EVERYONE cheats would be idiotic. So I say no. That's like saying all whites are racist or all blacks are criminals. How would one come to the conclusion that everyone cheats?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships