Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 10:05 PM

9,726 posts, read 16,740,612 times

Advertisements

The woman gets what she wants, the men get what they want, and it's all agreed upon beforehand. I don't see a problem. That being said, just because she's pretty doesn't mean she's good in bed. Could be pretty disappointing. Or amazing. Who knows?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2014, 10:54 PM

1,165 posts, read 1,220,578 times
For those of you that don't know much about Chinese culture, this girl is doing a very bad thing. She will have great difficulty settling down with a local with this all over the internet. Of course, I'm sure some desperate foreigner wouldn't mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Wow, news of the week, a pretty young woman hooks up with an under 30 year old rich guy for mutual benefits

Way to be redundant OP.
Where in the article did it say anything about her hooking up with guys under 30?

Old 10-27-2014, 11:05 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Please tell me you did not just link to "Elite Daily."

LOLOL

No wonder.
Seriously.

The quality of their articles has gone straight down the toilet.

I guess I should expect that when you have a writer on staff who calls herself 'L-Money'.

Old 10-28-2014, 12:39 AM

2,918 posts, read 5,608,002 times
She looks pretty. She can stay w/ me for a night.

Old 10-28-2014, 05:13 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanaguy04 View Post
Yeah wonder what the guy(s) near the end of her trip would feel like? If she is smart she won't let the guys know which leg of her vacation she is on. I personally would never sign up to be a part of something like this.

Now from a guys POV if he was feeling promiscuous and had a date lined up at each vacation city that he was going to take out for dinner, drinks, and a friendly casual hook up back at his motel (all on his dime) most players would define that as success.
I bet there are a bunch of sugar daddies out there who are willing to do that for you too.

Old 10-28-2014, 05:35 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,010,517 times
I am lost in between your topic and the link you gave are they matching? I don't think so. But that is her body sell or bring it to a pawn shop is her decision why we need to worry about it any way? OR am I misunderstood what you try to say.

Old 10-28-2014, 05:40 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,010,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanaguy04 View Post
Yeah wonder what the guy(s) near the end of her trip would feel like? If she is smart she won't let the guys know which leg of her vacation she is on. I personally would never sign up to be a part of something like this.

Now from a guys POV if he was feeling promiscuous and had a date lined up at each vacation city that he was going to take out for dinner, drinks, and a friendly casual hook up back at his motel (all on his dime) most players would define that as success.
The guys might feel:
She is super hot,
super tight,
hard to put in,
awesome sex,
mandarin size boobs,
avocado size butts,
bamboo size waist,

do you really think the men who slept with her feel anything? for them that is just another action on bed that is it Op dear.

Old 10-28-2014, 05:41 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,206,770 times
Men do this all the time (except that its the other way around. They usually have the money and need sex), so why shouldn't women be allowed to ? I say let em have some fun with hot guys across the world .

Old 10-28-2014, 07:15 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,738,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristo666 View Post
For those of you that don't know much about Chinese culture, this girl is doing a very bad thing. She will have great difficulty settling down with a local with this all over the internet. Of course, I'm sure some desperate foreigner wouldn't mind.

Where in the article did it say anything about her hooking up with guys under 30?
"The ad reportedly describes the ideal “temporary” boyfriend as “good looking, under 30, taller than 1.75 metres and, of course, rich.”

Old 10-28-2014, 08:40 AM

39,222 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Ha, so if a girl puts out because you treat her nice, that makes her a *****?

No, it makes her a sexually active person who likes to take trips and be treated by men. Hell 9 out of 10 women I know carry enough money to the bar because "I'll just get guys to pay for my drinks" That doesn't make them whores.
Doesn't make her a *****, just make her cheap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships