Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 11:34 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,964,416 times

Advertisements

I will not comment on your name or your morning habits, and try to focus on the real question.

I would throw my number at him and kiss the ground he is walking on and then I would stay day and night on my phone until he calls.

But on a more serious note, usually, if a guy who is just too handsome for me to be really interested in me actual shows interest in me, he has deep issues, is a complete loser or is freaky.

Every single guy I have gone out with who was supersupersuperhandsome, was either a nasty person, arrogant, psycho, super poor, an addict, or freak.

The only acceptable handsome guys for me are the ones who don't know how hot they are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2014, 11:35 AM

26 posts, read 20,699 times
@Meyerland, i opine differently. Dating has always been more social circle-based than a cold approach fest, barring outliers.
It still very much is, atleast for quality dates.
Sure, i use tinder for smashing random women or go clubbing to pull ons's but for the most part quality is still found through introductions from social circles

Old 10-29-2014, 11:40 AM

2,387 posts, read 2,210,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I will not comment on your name or your morning habits, and try to focus on the real question.

I would throw my number at him and kiss the ground he is walking on and then I would stay day and night on my phone until he calls.

But on a more serious note, usually, if a guy who is just too handsome for me to be really interested in me actual shows interest in me, he has deep issues, is a complete loser or is freaky.

Every single guy I have gone out with who was supersupersuperhandsome, was either a nasty person, arrogant, psycho, super poor, an addict, or freak.

The only acceptable handsome guys for me are the ones who don't know how hot they are.
I can't imagine what you mean.

Old 10-29-2014, 11:43 AM

@ oh-eve, science says otherwise.
better looking people are nice due to
A) the halo effect - viewed as nicer.
B) they are substantively nicer and better people thanks to the positive feedback loop. Good looking people are treated better and reciprocate such.
Experience proves that often the most pathetic, disgruntled and angry people are obese and/or ugly. Thats where the ugly head of entitlement can really be found.
every mass school shooter in the U.S was at the bottom of the hierarchy.
either ugly like adam lanza or feminine non-dimorphic sexual non-entities, like elliot rodgers from santa barbara.

Old 10-29-2014, 11:44 AM

2,387 posts, read 2,210,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FacialAESTHETICS View Post
either ugly like adam lanza or feminine non-dimorphic sexual non-entities, like elliot rodgers from santa barbara.
Actually, the kid who shot up the Washington high school recently was at the top of the hierarchy. He was very popular, even a homecoming king if I remember correctly.

Old 10-29-2014, 11:52 AM

Quote:
@ oh-eve, science says otherwise.
better looking people are nice due to
A) the halo effect - viewed as nicer.
B) they are substantively nicer and better people thanks to the positive feedback loop. Good looking people are treated better and reciprocate such.
Experience proves that often the most pathetic, disgruntled and angry people are obese and/or ugly. Thats where the ugly head of entitlement can really be found.

yes, no, maybe. You have your science (any statistics available)?

I have noticed that unattractive people are nicer. Why? Because they have to. Nobody would give them the time of the day if they are grumpy AND ugly. Attractive people can get away with being nasty. They often get what they want and then many of them become arrogant and always expect to get their way.

Also, apparently unattractive people are more likely to cheat. Why? Because they need to proof that they are attractive to some. Attractive people already know that they look good, they don't need this reassurance.

Obese people are often grumpy because the unhealthy and amounts of food, sodium, fat, glutamat, fluroide, sugars and whatever else they eat, causes their brain and body to change and their moods as well.

Old 10-29-2014, 11:52 AM

@Lafleur, fair enough though i believe he sent a pic with a gun to an ex who dumped him...haha
Just saw his pic, how the hell was he homecoming king? damn.

Old 10-29-2014, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleur View Post
I can't imagine what you mean.
Exactly!!

Old 10-29-2014, 11:54 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
Quote:
@Lafleur, fair enough though i believe he sent a pic with a gun to an ex who dumped him...haha
Just saw his pic, how the hell was he homecoming king? damn.
This is not a very nice comment, Mr. Handsomer-is-Nicer.

Stop looking in the mirror so much and look around for a change.

Old 10-29-2014, 12:02 PM

My apologies, madam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships