Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2014, 04:57 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,520,022 times

Advertisements

Sorry fellow Ladies( know I'm gonna get it)

I notice in so many places : forums, socially, work place.....
Women will talk FOR a man. Like she knows what a man is thinking. How Men and the Male psyche work. Were they are coming from.

AND

Men will speak from where they are coming from. A Man's point of view.
Point blank, and to the point.

Nothing frustrates me more when a Man is saying something and Women chime in saying, No you don't think that way. Men think this way etc.

I have to sift through on how Women think they know how the opposite sex, being a Male.works, and try to really hear the Man whom is getting washed out.

Some ladies just need to dial it back and stop being a know it all.

How do you men handle all that?

I can't stand when women around me tell me how to think.

Old 11-02-2014, 05:05 AM

11,157 posts, read 13,995,357 times
Wait, do you mean when women try to finish a man's thoughts when they anticipate what they are going to say, or when they literally tell a man what to think or how he should feel about something?

Old 11-02-2014, 05:11 AM

3,393 posts, read 5,276,530 times
True, they do jump into threads directed at men. I just ignore.

Old 11-02-2014, 05:14 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
I observed, it happens for both genders on here, and elsewhere.

Some women might have a good idea on how the male mind works, but unless youre a man, you really have no idea. Same can be said about the complex mind of a woman, Lol.

Old 11-02-2014, 05:20 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post

Some women might have a good idea on how the male mind works, but unless youre a man, you really have no idea. Same can be said about the complex mind of a woman, Lol.
Agree.

And I will speak on my husband"s behalf if I know how he feels about a particular topic, and he will do the same for me as well. Doesn't bother either of us at all.

Old 11-02-2014, 05:20 AM

3,421 posts, read 5,216,453 times
I am a woman and I absolutely CANNOT stand this! I work in the hospitality industry so I deal with lots and lots of people on a daily basis to include couples obviously.

For security purposes, we can only communicate with those whose name is on the registration. As such, I talk only to that person. If your name is not on it, I'm not going to deal with you, I don't care who you are. When everything is in the man's name, I'm looking directly at him and asking him all the questions and the wife/girlfriend is answering. I drives me insane and sometimes I want to look at the women and say, "Will you shut the hell up?! I'm not talking to you!" I notice the men don't jump in as much when I have to address their women first.

I deal with hundreds of people every day, and not to bring race into it but I notice it is mostly white women who do this--like, 90% of the time. Sometimes they get downright obnoxious and start talking crazy to their men or to those of us trying to assist when we are talking to their husbands (I just witnessed this last night). I'm not sure why they do this, but I can tell that these women are controlling and feel they must speak for their men and be in charge even when they are not being spoken to.

I'm single and haven't been in a relationship in a long time, but whenever I was and I would be out with my partner and he's taking care of business, especially if he's made all the arrangements, I've never felt a need or desire to always step in and speak when someone is speaking to him. I find it rude quite frankly.

Last edited by Atlanta_BD; 11-02-2014 at 06:28 AM..

Old 11-02-2014, 05:29 AM

19,384 posts, read 15,220,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
Wait, do you mean when women try to finish a man's thoughts when they anticipate what they are going to say, or when they literally tell a man what to think or how he should feel about something?
Either way, it's irritating, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay100 View Post
True, they do jump into threads directed at men. I just ignore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post

Lol...

Old 11-02-2014, 05:31 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta_BD View Post
For security purposes, we can only communicate with those whose name is on the registration. As such, I talk only to that person. If your name is not on it, I'm not going to deal with you, I don't care who you are. When everything is in the man's name, I'm looking directly at him and asking him questions and the wife/girlfriend is answering. I drives me insane and sometimes I want to look at the women and say, "Will you shut the hell up?! I'm not talking to you!
Mod cut.

I will answer for my husband because more often than not, he doesn't want to deal with folks like you... LOL

He sets up the business end of things and then looks to me to handle the social aspect of things. He could really give a flying fart about hospitality and service. He'd rather you all just shut up.

Funny how that works huh?

Last edited by PJSaturn; 11-02-2014 at 09:23 PM.. Reason: Leave race out of it, please.

Old 11-02-2014, 06:01 AM

3,421 posts, read 5,216,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
[Snip.]I will answer for my husband because more often than not, he doesn't want to deal with folks like you... LOL

He sets up the business end of things and then looks to me to handle the social aspect of things. He could really give a flying fart about hospitality and service. He'd rather you all just shut up.

Funny how that works huh?
Uh, people like me who go out of my way to provide excellent service and give nice upgrades to good customers? You mean people like me who if weren't for us, you would not get the things you needed after you've spent your money?

If I were to shut up when taking care of you, then you wouldn't get what you needed, then you'd be ticked off and claim you aren't getting good service and file complaint. Women with the attitude I am sensing in your response to me are also the women I don't give upgrades, comps and perks to that I would've otherwise very gladly given them if they were more polite. I love my job and I go above and beyond to provide excellent service to customers. The ones who are snarky and don't appreciate it don't get the perks.

Funny how that works, huh?

Last edited by PJSaturn; 11-02-2014 at 09:25 PM..

Old 11-02-2014, 06:11 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,520,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
[color="MediumTurquoise"]Thanks for ASKING

Try to explain best.

When advice is asked of a Males point of view, some women will chime in and say how Men think and how men work.
Not that we can't guess from observation, but they know in the end. Not Women.
/COLOR]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships