Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 05:01 PM

596 posts, read 624,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teckeeee View Post
Smart, my brother didn't listen, and while he said it was the best he has had, and he's had a lot, now he is dealing with carnage of divorce to drama queen/whack job.
So great sex will really make you marrying someone? I mean that's the deciding factor?

I just can't believe people would be that blind (no offense to your brother) to base an entire life decision on that...especially considering that for some, once they get the ring the actual relationship (and what first brought them together) is forgotten.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2014, 05:03 PM

16,289 posts, read 32,197,901 times
Wow, having sex for the first time with someone that you don't even know? Amazing. I bet you were not the first to land in that very same bedroom. LOL

I would call that the McDonalds girl where millions have been served. The best sex would be where their is more of a challenge to get it. I know just what I am talking about, Im married and if you think that married people are having sex all the time you are sadly mistaken. It takes a lot of effort to get things going but the results are so much better and exciting that when you visit McDonalds or someone that is a tourist attractionl.

Old 11-13-2014, 05:08 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,591,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMorena View Post
So obviously we know the signs that can hint to a good and healthy relationship (considerate personalities, common interests, etc.) but in your experience what have been the greatest signs that a person was going to be good in bed?

I've heard great dancing, a passion for cooking, and kissing...

Mod note to everyone -- Remember that this is a PG-13 forum. Tread lightly!
In my experience, it's not as easy to tell as you'd think.

I've been with shy, quiet, passive women who would rock your world, and I've been with raunchy women you'd think would be pros that were dead fish, and everything in between. Others turn out exactly as you'd expect.

Half of it is her own personality, the other half is your compatibility as a couple. Sometimes, the right "click" between two people can turn two otherwise mediocre lovers into absolutely amazing lovers, at least to each other, just because they have the right chemistry, the right compatibility, and are comfortable and confident enough around one another to communicate properly.

Some people are pretty good no matter who they're with (unless the partner is just completely clueless), and others...always duds (these are usually people with hangups who cannot or will not communicate their needs and desires, and/or are too selfish to try to understand their partner's).

Old 11-13-2014, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
Sex talk early and often. Naughty pics. (Not just nude pics, but naughty ones.)

And the best: Inviting me to their place to pick them up for the first date (as in very first time to even meet in person), but when I get there the door is unlocked, and they are upstairs, either "getting ready" (half naked) or in bed, telling me to come in. Then we have sex immediately. This has happened to me only three times that I can think of, spread out over nearly a decade, but the sex was amazing all three times. Two of the three times we couldn't even bring ourselves to leave the room to go on our date.
Sometimes, but I've found that some women tend to overcompensate in this way, or they think they can "land" you with the sex talk early on, then let you down once you're emotionally invested.

Old 11-13-2014, 05:10 PM

22,186 posts, read 29,156,590 times
When you grab their package and it's nice and large...

Old 11-13-2014, 05:12 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,396,795 times
Quote:
So great sex will really make you marrying someone? I mean that's the deciding factor?

I just can't believe people would be that blind (no offense to your brother) to base an entire life decision on that...especially considering that for some, once they get the ring the actual relationship (and what first brought them together) is forgotten.
He didn't it was so good they were irresponsible and got pregnant. Then he felt obligated, another bad decision, the rest is history. Now she is a PITA in my life too, oh joy

The upside is I have a great niece to spend time with.

Old 11-13-2014, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
I'm married now (female) but in the past had many boyfriends and sexual partners, and there was NEVER any reliable way for me to tell how "good" they would be until it happened. And sadly, too many times I was sorely disappointed. My experience has been that a lot of men aren't interested in extended foreplay, kissing, massaging and pleasing the woman. Probably only two of my past partners were like that.

To guys: you will find women a lot more interactive and responsive if you show an interest in pleasing them in bed. If you let them have "theirs" first, they will be very enthusiastic in giving you what you want. If men go first, they lose interest almost immediately, and maybe even fall asleep!

No charge for the tutorial....
For my wife, and some past partners, true. No issues there.

However, I had a couple past girlfriends/partners that would't let me do any of these things - they'd just lie there, and were unable to even tell me what got them off. These were women in their mid 20s, not teenagers...I mean, they never had orgasms, never let me try anything to get them there, didn't seem interested in me trying. Depending where you look online, it seems that those women are either exceedingly rare, or all over the place. For me, I think it was a particular "type" of woman I was attracted to at that time that tended to be sexually repressed or just asexual or nearly so.

Old 11-13-2014, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
I hate that this has been true in my experience, but "crazy" (and all the signs you read from that) has almost exclusively been fantastic in bed. Whether it's the prototypical "crazy eyes" or simply an over-intenseness in general, I don't think it's ever failed. Of course, the sideshow you deal with afterwards is a different story.

A sign that she's NOT going to be good is any kind of hint she gives you that she WILL be. Whether it's bragging, or subtle hints made to pique your interest ("I experimented a little in college", etc.), it's often led to a vanilla sandwich on vanilla bread with a side of vanilla.
Yeah, but there is some subtlety involved. It depends HOW she says it.

Your examples, yes, red flag.

However, I had one girlfriend who I'd known as a friend (but we flirted with each other, but were both in relationships) for a while. When they broke up, I asked her out for a drink, it was a semi-date (our first real date was a few days later) and after a few drinks and she was noticeably tipsy, I asked her "so why did you and TXXXX break up?"

While probably not the best thing to ask, her response was epic:

"He never wanted to f*** me. Once a week was good for him and I had to almost rape him to get that. I need it a lot more than that."

She was right. She did.

Old 11-13-2014, 05:21 PM

10,932 posts, read 11,660,782 times
Quote:

You must not think very highly women, or perhaps you just don't think very highly of women who enjoy sex a lot.

My own experience is that people who are incapable of sexual intimacy, also face the same problem with emotional intimacy. It is not about how many people a person has sex with, but the ability to surrender completely - to be completely vulnerable - that unites both forms of intimacy...for a night, a day, or for years.

Old 11-13-2014, 05:21 PM

22,186 posts, read 29,156,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave72 View Post
Yeah, but there is some subtlety involved. It depends HOW she says it.

Your examples, yes, red flag.

However, I had one girlfriend who I'd known as a friend (but we flirted with each other, but were both in relationships) for a while. When they broke up, I asked her out for a drink, it was a semi-date (our first real date was a few days later) and after a few drinks and she was noticeably tipsy, I asked her "so why did you and TXXXX break up?"

While probably not the best thing to ask, her response was epic:

"He never wanted to f*** me. Once a week was good for him and I had to almost rape him to get that. I need it a lot more than that."

She was right. She did.

I have been there and that is the WORST when your sex drive is way, way higher than your partners..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships