Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 12:45 PM

1,748 posts, read 1,291,384 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFanHSV View Post
Confusing the issue. I'm saying he has the *alls or "gumption" to do what he did. Never said it was right. Never said it wasn't stupid.

gumption: shrewd or spirited initiative and resourcefulness.
This has nothing to do with guts or whatever you call it. OP admittedly wrote he knew its natural and understood the reasons for their sex life went bad. To which his ONLY way of idea to spice things up is apparently more important than whether it is acceptable for his partner. This is called disrespect and selfish.

Old 11-20-2014, 02:38 PM

2,513 posts, read 2,777,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softcrunch View Post
This has nothing to do with guts or whatever you call it. OP admittedly wrote he knew its natural and understood the reasons for their sex life went bad. To which his ONLY way of idea to spice things up is apparently more important than whether it is acceptable for his partner. This is called disrespect and selfish.
And never said it wasn't. Still took some *alls to do it though.

I'm purely making an observation.

1. Most men wouldn't have the guts to ask a coworker that they are attracted to about a threesome with their S.O., period. Even if their S.O. approved ahead of time.
2. Most men I know wouldn't have the guts to ask their S.O. about threesome, period. Regardless if it was done in a respectable way or not or even if they though the answer might have been "yes".

Old 11-20-2014, 03:27 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,858,368 times
Why are people so easily trolled?

Old 11-20-2014, 07:48 PM

2,798 posts, read 2,981,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Like adults. It didn't work out, we wanted different things, we weren't right for one another ... No need for gory details.
They won't be the first ones to do this.

Old 11-20-2014, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
I think this is a very dumb move in my opinion. You cant just walk away from the woman you trusted enough to have a baby with. You've got to be kidding me.
You're making a huge assumption here, namely, that he made a conscious decision to have this baby based on trust. Based on what he's posted here, it doesn't sound like he give the decision a whole lot of thought.

You're also assuming that *he's* walking away from *her*.

Quote:
The whole threesome mantra was bad, i agree but the relationship is still salvageable.
None of us reading this thread knows the slightest thing about whether this relationship is salvageable. Based on what we do know (he had a kid without marrying his girlfriend, he never helps take care of the baby, who's now a year old, and he didn't think to ask his girlfriend if she wanted a threesome before he propositioned his coworker), I have a hard time imagining that there's anything *to* salvage.

Sorry to be harsh, but you post something like this on an internet forum and you're going to get a lot of strangers' opinions. That's mine.

Old 11-20-2014, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCard~ View Post
REALLY??? You discussing this with colleague at work before even asking your partner? WOW! Your a real piece of work...... No you have no respect for your partner or yourself and your child, you lack tack and good judgment ..I hope she send you a packing..... Ugh!
Spoiler: She sent him packing.

Old 11-20-2014, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFanHSV View Post
gumption: shrewd or spirited initiative and resourcefulness.
There was nothing shrewd about it.

Old 11-20-2014, 10:05 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,349,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchie View Post
Spoiler: She sent him packing.
This is the problem I have interacting with imbeciles. Are you not making the same assumption you just accused me of making in my previous post? Go do something more constructive with your life. I now remember why this place is annoying. Too many miserable people constantly abusing emotionally fragile people just to make themselves feel good about their situation.

Sorry to be harsh but if you are going to attack someone's post make sure you are not guilty of what you are charging the person with.

#ignore list activated for a trolling nonentity!

Old 11-21-2014, 06:51 AM

6,588 posts, read 17,522,586 times
I'm not surprised that they decided to separate. I actually fault the guy's girlfriend, because she should have known better than to have a baby with this guy. There's a reason (probably several, in fact!) that they decided to not get married.

Now he's free to go chase all the tail he wants; seems like a happy ending for everyone except the baby.

Old 11-21-2014, 07:20 AM

48,436 posts, read 34,627,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMBman View Post
Just to inform we're going to separate.

Thanks everyone for your opinions.

Not surprised. I was going to say I would go for a threesome.... you, me, and my attorney.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.