Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2014, 09:43 PM

2 posts, read 2,377 times

Advertisements

So me and my ex girlfriend we dated for 2,5 years, last couple of months of the relationship i wasnt giving her enought atention due to work but i still loved her!!!!
BTW im 27 years old and she is 20.
So she broke up with me ( 3 months ago), and immediately started seing this kid ( he is 19), and a month later started dating him!!!
As you imagine i was devasted, cryed, beged, talked to all her friends etc....
But i managed to go cold turky on her this past 1,5 months, well her realtionship looked great ( acording to her posts on facebook), but i got a text from her asking me for a coffe, and i was like da **** she wants o.O? went to her facebook just to notice that on this day that she asked me out she deleted her relationship status that she was dating this kid,( btw i wtill lover her like crazy!!!!), So i send her a text just saying: we can schedule a coffe!!
She repplied with just a smile and that was it!!!
2 days later she is dating the kid again, honeymoon stage all over again!!! as you can imagine i was devasted ( got my hope high).
But something else happened, she sent me a facebook invitation to a party, and just to troll her i acpeted ( i wasnt planing to go), on the night of the party she went with a really good friend of mine thats also a friend of hers, and this friend of mine told me that she talked about me all the time, that she was so ansious to see me and that she wanted to dance with other guys whem i show up just to make me jealous, and also she was sad that her boyfriend wanst there because i would be even more jealous.
She said to my friend that she just wanted to see me just to see if im doing fine but at the same time she tells her that she wants to me make me jealous, and acording to my firend she was refreshing my facebook during all night just to see if i canceled my invitation!!
Its 5 in the morning and see text me saying that she hoped to to see me in the party, and we will see each other another time!

Acording to my friend she is confused, cause she still has some feelling towards me!!

But whats the points of making me jelous? She dumped me, she has a boyfriend ( acording to her facebook posts she loves him) and i was dumped, i was devasted and im still single lol, so theres no reasons for her to behave like that!!!

What do you guys think?? Btw today she posted another romantic post about her boyfriend , 2 days after this party
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2014, 09:52 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Figure out if you want to continue to be let down over and over again, stay off of facebook and if you do not want to continue to be let down over and over block all forms of contact access this girl has.

If you do none of the above, accept the fact you will continue to be treated this way which will be your choice.

Old 11-16-2014, 10:22 PM

596 posts, read 627,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by portugalsad View Post
So me and my ex girlfriend we dated for 2,5 years, last couple of months of the relationship i wasnt giving her enought atention due to work but i still loved her!!!!
BTW im 27 years old and she is 20.
So she broke up with me ( 3 months ago), and immediately started seing this kid ( he is 19), and a month later started dating him!!!
As you imagine i was devasted, cryed, beged, talked to all her friends etc....
But i managed to go cold turky on her this past 1,5 months, well her realtionship looked great ( acording to her posts on facebook), but i got a text from her asking me for a coffe, and i was like da **** she wants o.O? went to her facebook just to notice that on this day that she asked me out she deleted her relationship status that she was dating this kid,( btw i wtill lover her like crazy!!!!), So i send her a text just saying: we can schedule a coffe!!
She repplied with just a smile and that was it!!!
2 days later she is dating the kid again, honeymoon stage all over again!!! as you can imagine i was devasted ( got my hope high).
But something else happened, she sent me a facebook invitation to a party, and just to troll her i acpeted ( i wasnt planing to go), on the night of the party she went with a really good friend of mine thats also a friend of hers, and this friend of mine told me that she talked about me all the time, that she was so ansious to see me and that she wanted to dance with other guys whem i show up just to make me jealous, and also she was sad that her boyfriend wanst there because i would be even more jealous.
She said to my friend that she just wanted to see me just to see if im doing fine but at the same time she tells her that she wants to me make me jealous, and acording to my firend she was refreshing my facebook during all night just to see if i canceled my invitation!!
Its 5 in the morning and see text me saying that she hoped to to see me in the party, and we will see each other another time!

Acording to my friend she is confused, cause she still has some feelling towards me!!

But whats the points of making me jelous? She dumped me, she has a boyfriend ( acording to her facebook posts she loves him) and i was dumped, i was devasted and im still single lol, so theres no reasons for her to behave like that!!!

What do you guys think?? Btw today she posted another romantic post about her boyfriend , 2 days after this party

I'm sorry but why are you crying over a girl that's dating a 19 year old? Clearly that should be a big enough sign that you two are in two very different stages in life. I would hope, that you'd be far too mature to want to get involved with "teenage" love.

And this is coming from a 22 year old...

Old 11-16-2014, 10:27 PM

3,617 posts, read 3,881,652 times
Cut her out of your life, cauterize the emotional wound, and move on.

You are too deeply emotionally invested and she's a 20 year old looking to have the best of possible times. You are being self destructive here. Sever.

Old 11-16-2014, 10:30 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,446,868 times
So you where dating a kid?

Old 11-16-2014, 10:32 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,419,497 times
A) You were dating a 20 year old, but she dates a 19 year old and you refer to him as a "kid". Funny.

B) Unless you like that hook jabbed in your cheek, cut this girl out of your life. She reels you in, and then lets out the line, over and over. You're the dumb fish who doesn't fight back.

Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 11-18-2014 at 08:43 AM.. Reason: Personal attack; inappropriate language.

Old 11-16-2014, 10:41 PM

1,059 posts, read 1,207,422 times
I can't even understand you dude and I use slang all the time....

But if you're 27, i don't think its the best idea to date someone who is barely older than a teenager. She is trying to figure things out and you as well. Don't try to get her jealous, don't allow her to get you jealous; just stop! I know you loved her, but she's at the age where she wants to explore, and I don't blame her. It sucks that it came at your expense, but you have to do yourself the favor and move on to someone MAYBE a bit older....?

I wish you all the luck in the world but I cannot feel sorry for you if you're willingly falling into her trap that she has set you up for!

Old 11-16-2014, 11:38 PM

14 posts, read 13,455 times
It's hard enought finding someone on your level in your own age group let alone a young lady that is still for all intense purposes a kid. She clearly needs to grow up but if you knowingly still deal with her and you have been told that she just wants to make you jeolous then, I'm sorry but your asking for the hurt. And get off her fb page... out of sight,out of mind.

Old 11-16-2014, 11:40 PM

2 posts, read 2,377 times
yeah, really need to man and stop with the online stalking!!! thanks for the advice!!!

Old 11-17-2014, 12:16 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,121,351 times
Don't let her make you play her games with you. It's the best way to get her come back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships