Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2014, 02:18 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,721,626 times

Advertisements

I don't put much thought into dating. Because it's not that serious.

If I see a guy and I like him, I'll either make a move or I don't. Or vice versa. A lot of people just make it way more complicated than it is. My mom and my bro won't shut up about it, I guess because they have nothing else to talk about when it comes to me, because I don't do anything but go to work and school.

I'm not the type to date random people to see if I feel a connection...I don't even consider that dating. Going out on date to me means you are going out with someone you know you already like. I have a pretty laid back attitude toward the whole thing. It's nothing over analyze about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2014, 02:20 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,306,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
You're not going to be attracted to everyone, but up-thread, a guy said he'd rather be alone than be with a woman who didn't have enormous boobs. Really? So if she's a B cup and not an F cup, you can't possibly find any attraction? I find that absurd. I don't understand how you don't look at the overall package and instead reduce attraction down to specific body parts.
If they don't like them, their personality won't make them find them attractive. I could never pursue a woman I had no feelings for. I like what I like and won't ever settle.

Old 11-18-2014, 02:20 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I could get another date or girlfriend. But I think a 3rd girlfriend would be too much. I am taking a break and focusing on basketball season at my college.
Things are always happening so fast with you.

Hooters is gone. Cheater is gone.

Who are the other two?? Or do you mean 3 in one year are too much?

Old 11-18-2014, 02:21 PM

251 posts, read 299,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Ha, yeah, true!

I want a 6'5" super handsome guy, millionaire, never married, no kids and a big ... hand!

And if I don't get that, I keep complaining. But not lowering my standards... right ...

Want to get this clear. I'm not talking about myself. I actually know a few people who refuse to lower their standards but keep complaining. that's why i said thing about breast and brunette. I already stated I'm not picky, I was just making an example.

Old 11-18-2014, 02:22 PM

837 posts, read 960,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
I don't put much thought into dating. Because it's not that serious.

If I see a guy and I like him, I'll either make a move or I don't. Or vice versa. A lot of people just make it way more complicated than it is. My mom and my bro won't shut up about it, I guess because they have nothing else to talk about when it comes to me, because I don't do anything but go to work and school.

I'm not the type to date random people to see if I feel a connection...I don't even consider that dating. Going out on date to me means you are going out with someone you know you already like. I have a pretty laid back attitude toward the whole thing. It's nothing over analyze about.
Man, Auraliea, I think you deserve your own cult following where you charge people $3,000 for a seminar on how to not give a hoot. It's really the stress-free route to go...letting things happen for themselves. When you're not trying to force it, there's nothing to get angry, bitter, or resentful about.

There's just so many people that let themselves grow jaded with every bad-to-decent date and think that's part of dating. It can be fun. Or if not, it's okay to be single, too.

Old 11-18-2014, 02:22 PM

Quote:
If they don't like them, their personality won't make them find them attractive. I could never pursue a woman I had no feelings for. I like what I like and won't ever settle.
You are super young. You shouldn't be desperate already and give up on your list. You have another 15 or more years. When you are older and single for 5+ years, THEN we talk about YOUR list and too high expectations.

Old 11-18-2014, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Things are always happening so fast with you.

Hooters is gone. Cheater is gone.

Who are the other two?? Or do you mean 3 in one year are too much?
Yes, I mean 3 in one year is too much. I need to be single because I don't want to be one of those serial daters.

Old 11-18-2014, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Yes, I mean 3 in one year is too much. I need to be single because I don't want to be one of those serial daters.
3 girls in your whole life is not really serial dating.

Get out there and have fun.

Old 11-18-2014, 02:28 PM

Quote:
3 girls in your whole life is not really serial dating.

Get out there and have fun.
Good point. My friends are having a party tonight. I wasn't going to go but now I will.

Old 11-18-2014, 02:52 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times
These kinds of threads fall on blind eyes. The deaf ears phrase doesn't really apply.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships