Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 11:59 AM

545 posts, read 632,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aanderson1 View Post
this story is extremely true
lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2014, 12:05 PM

3,426 posts, read 3,344,128 times
No way!
After my wife and I split, she left her old cell phone behind. I took it to try and activate as my second phone and when I pulled up the programs, discovered that she had been GPSing my every whereabouts!
Yet ANOTHER reason why she's no longer my wife!

Old 11-21-2014, 12:15 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,788,219 times
Yeah, this sounds like the recipe for "happily ever after." Come ON.
What happens when Mr. Prince Charming finds something he doesn't like on your phone? Does he punish you? You know what I've always enjoyed as an adult? Freedom. I like having a husband who trusts me when I say that I love him... and doesn't feel the need to quantify that statement with, "Yeah, but, who is calling you on the phone?" You know what happens if I get a phone call from a man? Nothing. I tell my husband, "Hey, I talked with _____ today. He said ______."

You don't have a "magical connection" with this man of yours. You have a Svengali-type man. At some point you need to decide if you're worth more than this.

Old 11-21-2014, 12:23 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You don't want to be with someone who tracks your cell phone, and you don't want to be with someone who has a girlfriend who isn't you. You also shouldn't be with someone you have to lie to, and they shouldn't be with a liar.

Why is he telling you he can see a future with you, when he has a gf? Do you think it might be because he enjoys having two women? You shouldn't be falling for this. You're not ready for a relationship.
ruth is right, AGAIN!! OP, you LET him add software to your phone? why on earth would yo do that? and you date this man, and want a future with him, even though he already has a girlfriend?

what on earth possessed you to get into a relationship with this guy? he is a control freak, and he likely has more than one girlfriend on the hook. this guy is playing you like a video game. time to dump him, get a new phone with a new number, and NEVER LET ANYONE PUT SOFTWARE on your phone.

Old 11-21-2014, 12:25 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,412,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aanderson1 View Post
My man tracks my cell phone calls, location, and text messages. How can I get him to trust me? I love my man very much. We started dating about eight months ago. At that time I was separated from my husband and he already had a girlfriend for about 10 years. I legally divorced my husband so that I can be with this man. We started sleeping together at the workplace after he gave me some advice about a difficult situation. I gave him permission to be able to use And install a cell phone monitoring device system to track everything on my phone such as texts, exact GPS location, etc so he can learn to trust me. Since we have been together I have messed up with a few things by lying about some serious stuff and I know that, however, he still loves his current girlfriend while he's dating me and I want him to make a decision. He keeps telling me how much he loves me and that we have a magical connection and he also wants to date for a little while before he gets married. I'm trying very hard especially since he's tracking cell phone to be honest and tell the truth about everything. how can I get him to trust me? I deserve him and he deserves me and I need him to make a decision and leave his girlfriend once and for all for me? I'm in love with him deeply and said he can see a future with me and I know I can see one with him at times but I feel frustrated and confused. This story is extremely true and I don't even know how to begin sorting out all of the pieces of chaos...
Neither of you is to be trusted, because you're both cheaters. You wanted to lie in that bed...

Old 11-21-2014, 12:35 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,576,256 times
A man with a girlfriend is tracking the phone of the woman he's seeing on the side so that he can be assured of her trustworthiness?

That's rich.

Old 11-21-2014, 12:56 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
A man with a girlfriend is tracking the phone of the woman he's seeing on the side so that he can be assured of her trustworthiness?

That's rich.
Now that you put it that way, it makes a certain kind of sense. He knows he's not trustworthy. So he's projecting his own cheating self onto his side action. Classic.

Old 11-21-2014, 02:40 PM

65 posts, read 50,449 times
Does anyone think that he will ever learn to trust me? He has said multiple times that he will try to find a way for us to be happy together and he has said that he can see a future for us. It's complicated right now because of his girlfriend and him still loving her, but he has said he doesn't love her the way he loves me. I've told him the exact same thing when it came to me and my ex-husband. I've had him meet my entire family and they all seem to love him despite them not knowing our entire story. I haven't met any of his family yet and I would love to fully be a part of his life. We have been through so much and I feel like he has been put into my life for a reason. I can't try to imagine my life without him.

Old 11-21-2014, 02:43 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,576,256 times
The question, OP, is why on earth YOU trust HIM.

I know, I know, you understand him in a way his other girlfriend just doesn't.

Old 11-21-2014, 02:44 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
I often wonder if people with trust issues aren't the one's screwing around on the side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships