Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2014, 03:07 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,104,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr Katze View Post
There is a girl in one of my history classes who I have really wanted to talk to and get to know (she has been in number of my classes; we're both history majors) The problem is that I am graduating in two weeks and going back to my home state (California, I go to school in Arizona) I'm not sure how she feels about me however and I am not sure if I should try and pursue her if I'm never going to see her again after next week. Am I too late?
You're not too late to think about her every minute you're awake and dream about the things that might have been. You probably are too late to strike up enough interest in her to make your efforts worthwhile. Some people put making the first move off so they won't be embarrassed if rejected. Which is worse, never knowing what might have been, or being rejected?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2014, 08:32 PM

833 posts, read 656,988 times
OP its always quality vs quantity. Don't worry about what is now past and so cannot be altered. Ask her out , tell her you like her and ask her if she could consider visiting you in God's own country.

There are many nice places in the country but CA is and always will be the best in the world. She might find the prospects of moving there a bonus!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships