Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2014, 09:11 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,030,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufiano View Post
I'm not asking for a hot girlfriend, just some decent one that is nice, and loves me for who I am, is that too much to ask of life?
The question is who are you? Are you someone who is decent and nice, and a host of other positive qualities, that a woman of that character would want in her life?

Old 11-27-2014, 09:13 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,202,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
I didn't read any books.

I learned what I know from two mentors.

Men that have been absolutely successful with meeting women and successful in life. Men that are now happily married.

That is how you learn "game". From real men. Not males. But men.

Reading a book will only provide head knowledge.

You need to SEE an "alpha" man in action.

Once you actually hear with your own ears how they think and how they actually TALK TO & DEAL with women.....EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE.

Guys like this don't have to lie to or pick up women. They attract women.

Trust me. You are going about this all wrong.

Not much else I care to say.
The whole alpha/beta/white knight thing is the biggest pile of crap the media and pop culture ever created. Its only for the those without the ability to think for themselves.

Old 11-27-2014, 09:14 AM

1,115 posts, read 1,193,932 times
It is not women's responsibility to find what is not attractive to them attractive dude.

It's on you to be attractive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships