Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2014, 05:41 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,638,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Info Guy View Post
I am pretty sure these attractive women gets tons of messages from guys everyday. A lot of them probably get deleted as well. What do you mean stereo-typing anyone is dangerous? Example?

If NO ONE is asking them out then they should do something about it right? Or are they going to be single for life?

LOL. Women attracted to shorter men then them? That's funny! The only reason I can think of a women going out with an overweight guy is because of him buying her things.
Dude you have first hand accounts being supplied right to your face and you're still clinging to your beliefs. Unbelievable. Height isn't the holy grail of being successful with women, just like a woman having a nice rack isn't the holy grail either. They are bonuses if the person is already on your attraction radar, nothing more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2014, 05:50 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Disagree. My current female friend is gorgeous and she tells me guys never ask her out in person.
holy crap!! You've had three girlfriends in a shorter amount if time than I've had three haircuts!

Old 12-02-2014, 06:05 AM

2,912 posts, read 2,443,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna1343 View Post
And trombone players never fail to empty their spit valves on attractive women.
trumpet players too.

Old 12-02-2014, 06:15 AM

619 posts, read 652,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by david0966 View Post
trumpet players too.
Ewww.

=c)

Old 12-02-2014, 11:01 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,306,679 times
Quote:
Not even one guy?
She's been asked out in a past. But he just wanted to have sex with her.

Old 12-02-2014, 11:05 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,306,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
She's probably surrounded by guys like you.

Send her my way. I Have no problem asking out gorgeous women and getting rejected.

Ehaw ehaw
What's that supposed to mean? I find it easy to talk to her. I mean I used to uncomfortable around beautiful women. But it's something about her that just made me comfortable with her since day one.

Old 12-02-2014, 11:11 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
What's the point of this thread? Everyone is different. If you want to get to know someone - get to know them.

Old 12-02-2014, 11:18 AM

1,285 posts, read 1,289,233 times
Quote:
Historically, women who have the looks rely on looks and that becomes a main asset in attracting men but this isn't the same for a very handsome guy, he has to have looks and wealthy going for him as well to match her looks alone.
I always laugh when I read where a guy or female says that they are attractive....good looking..hot, but have a problem finding someone they are attracted to. They always blame some short coming, as for the reason why they are unsuccessful. Maybe they aren't as great as they think they are..... I assume the OP is asking this question because he has crossed this dilemma. Lets break it down in simple terms....

Physically attractive is only a portion of a person's overall attractiveness.....lets call it curb appeal
While some will throw most of the importance towards this quality, others not so much. One thing can be certain, of all the qualities a person can have that determines their overall "attractiveness", physical attractiveness is the easiest to change. Curb appeal gets you to the door, but once you walk in, and see the busted plumbing, cracking dry wall, uneven flooring, outdated fixtures, that overall view is changed.

Now my experience with very attractive women has varied, just as much as my experience with attractive women, and average women. Of course, my "attractive" could be much higher, much lower, a little lower, a little higher, than the next person's.

Old 12-02-2014, 11:35 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
What's that supposed to mean? I find it easy to talk to her. I mean I used to uncomfortable around beautiful women. But it's something about her that just made me comfortable with her since day one.
Why haven't you or your friends asked her out?

Old 12-02-2014, 11:59 AM

10,065 posts, read 7,239,454 times
Quote:
How tall are you? What do you do for a living?
I'm 32, 5'10," and I'm a college professor. Why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships