Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 07:58 PM

6,883 posts, read 7,881,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipsterific18 View Post
I haven't answered him in 4 hours he's now texting me saying he is attempting for hook up with one of my friends I have yet to reply.

I wish I had more friends more real friends I wish love was easier
Oh, boy, you are dodging a bullet here. 4 hours and he's threatening to hook up with your friend? You are better off without him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2014, 07:58 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipsterific18 View Post
no he cannot when he goes through my phone when im asleep and has admitted this to me on numerous occasions

Your fault for giving him the unlock code not his.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
Soon to be ex-boyfriend sounds like a real winner. I invite anyone I'm in a relationship to go through whatever they want. Sounds like there's a bunch of people with stuff to hide posting here.

I have nothing to hide and neither does Mr. CSD however, we do respect each other's privacy in regards to phones, emails, voice mails and my Journal.
All is available to each other any time but we just don't feel the need to snoop into those things.

Everyone is allowed their privacy and there is no rule against it even when you are a couple.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:02 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,173,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
Soon to be ex-boyfriend sounds like a real winner. I invite anyone I'm in a relationship to go through whatever they want. Sounds like there's a bunch of people with stuff to hide posting here.
Seriously, I was this close to posting this....
Lol all the women who say they don't look--
Either have something to hide, themselves or.....
Probably know that if they actually went through their guy's phones they'd find something.
Ignorance is bliss.....

Old 12-08-2014, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Probably know that if they actually went through their guy's phones they'd find something.
Ignorance is bliss.....

Actually it is called trust in our home.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:06 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,543,435 times
Whether you snooped or didn't snoop, your boyfriend is a dick. Good thing you got slapped in the face by that reality now vs. later.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:18 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,472,767 times
Can I ask what do you get from this relationship? Sounds toxic.

I have some trust issues, but I don't scan my SO's devices and what not, and when I caught her doing that she got the riot act, which she should.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:25 PM

2,930 posts, read 5,269,365 times
That's why snooping through someone's phone is never a good idea.

No matter what you find on a person whether it be cheating, clowning, etc, you're still the a$$hat that went in his phone.

OP you obviously went snooping for a reason and you got your feelings hurt. I personally think that you may be being a little too sensitive. Sometimes guys poke fun at their SO's and vice-versa. Not necessarily because they don't respect them, but because they like to get a laugh from people.

Like my girlfriend lives with her parents, never lived on her own and she's almost 29. She never has cooked a meal for me in the 2.5 years together. I've rubbed fun at her in the past but I have admittedly made fun about the fact that she's never cooked me a meal with one of my buddies. Nothing to really make a big deal about, it's just ribbing.

The fact of the matter is, that's a sore spot for you. The fact that you are not at a point in your life at the moment where you are making the $$$ you want hits a nerve. You can't really confront your bf about the conversation without admitting that you didn't trust him enough to not go through his phone.

If it bothers you so much, you might ask to have a heart- to- heart talk with him and ask him if he really sees a future with you and why. Get him to honestly talking about things and if it's an issue that you're not making as much money as he would like for you to.

Just please don't continue doing what you're currently doing and avoiding his call. I as a guy, hate it when a woman does that. They're all of a sudden angry and they don't want to tell you why. That's a way to kill a relationship all in itself. Perhaps that's what you're intending to do, but that won't bring you closure and you'll always carry that chip on your shoulder.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:38 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Hmmm......tell him,"Nevermind about the money, that you will do OT."

It will confuse the heck out of him.And yes you don't want an azzmunch as a boyfriend if he doesn't respect you.Get a guy that's not egotistical.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:41 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Ignorance is bliss.....
I never looked at my ex's phones, only if he was showing me something on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships