Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 12:06 PM

1,809 posts, read 5,422,800 times

Advertisements

What its about is balance. You can ask me all those things and/or have a trust issue with me cause I understand how you feel. However , don't get mad or suprised if or whenever it is reversed .

If you want to ask my everything or anything. Okay, fine. But don't get upset and mad if or whenever in the future i ask you the same thing or similair.

You ask me, so why i cant ask you

Fair is fair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
So - you both accuse each other of cheating on each other on a regular basis - but you are "right" in the way that you handle her accusations and she is "wrong" in the way that she handles your accusations? Is that what you think is going on?
Again yes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2014, 12:07 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,452,560 times
Why are you always accusing one another?
Answer this and you will have the heart of the issue you can't seem to come to an understanding of.
Unless you figure that out you will never solve much of anything and be stuck asking yourself silly questions like "why is ok for her to accuse me an not ok for me to accuse her!?!?"

A question that shouldn't even BE a question in the first place if what you are seeking is a mutually beneficial relationship.

Intent is everything.
The words spoken do not mean a damn thing without the intentions behind them.

Your intentions in this situation (from what you have wrote) are self serving and no better than her own. You are doing it out of spite and issues relating to your ability to trust one another.

"Eye for an eye" is starting to make you go blind to the real issues you have wih this women.

Last edited by rego00123; 12-10-2014 at 12:24 PM..

Old 12-10-2014, 12:14 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Why are you both accusing each other of cheating all the time? That's ridiculous.

Old 12-10-2014, 12:16 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,230,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackandgold51 View Post
Okay ,whenever I ask her to tell me everything such as being truthful to me(or if I by mistake think she is cheating on me) she get's a attitude, cries out and claims that "I got trust issues" along with threating about leaving me or wanting to leave me.

While on the other hand, whenever she ask for my passwords to my Facebook account, email, asks for my phone and ask me where I'm at and what I'm doing. I tell her and give her those things WITH NO PROBLEM.

ALONG with TELLING HER EVERYTHING UPFRONT. WITH NO LIES

She even think i'm doing something with my good friend (which we been good friends since june 2012 who is a 40 something year old man name rony by the way) but i don't get mad cause I know how she feels.

Besides, I look at her jealousy as a good thing if you know what I mean.

Moderator note: OP's two threads on this topic have been merged into this one thread. If some posts seem out of order, it is because of the merge.

She's cheating on you. She doesn't care about your passwords. Only if she gets caught.

Old 12-10-2014, 12:21 PM

9,130 posts, read 20,012,483 times
Quote:
What its about is balance. You can ask me all those things and/or have a trust issue with me cause I understand how you feel. However , don't get mad or suprised if or whenever it is reversed .

If you want to ask my everything or anything. Okay, fine. But don't get upset and mad if or whenever in the future i ask you the same thing or similair.

You ask me, so why i cant ask you

Fair is fair

Again yes.
To be honest this sounds like game playing. As if you both are asking each other accusatory questions for the purpose of trying to irritate each other or get a reply.

This is not healthy, nor does this relationship sound healthy.

Do you trust her? Does she trust you? If the answer to either or both is "no" you have some extremely serious problems which could be fatal to the relationship.

To maintain the relationship the two of you need to be PARTNERS in working towards communicating your issues and resolving them. This is not the way to do it. You likely, at this stage, would need third party help to break through walls being built to do that.,

Old 12-10-2014, 12:26 PM

OK. Why is it in a relationship that when there is a "trust issue " everyone suggest that a couple should leave all of a sudden?

Besides, even family members and relatives have trust issues with each other

Old 12-10-2014, 12:30 PM

210 posts, read 319,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
Why are you always accusing one another?
Answer this and you will have the heart of the issue you can't seem to come to an understanding of.

^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^

Old 12-10-2014, 12:31 PM

[Thirf =Checkered24;37589496]To be honest this sounds like game playing. As if you both are asking each other accusatory questions for the purpose of trying to irritate each other or get a reply.

This is not healthy, nor does this relationship sound healthy.

Do you trust her? Does she trust you? If the answer to either or both is "no" you have some extremely serious problems which could be fatal to the relationship.

To maintain the relationship the two of you need to be PARTNERS in working towards communicating your issues and resolving them. This is not the way to do it. You likely, at this stage, would need third party help to break through walls being built to do that.,[/quote]

You're right.

"Third party help"

What you mean? Like good friends?

Old 12-10-2014, 12:33 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,191,696 times
Quote:
OK. Why is it in a relationship that when there is a "trust issue " everyone suggest that a couple should leave all of a sudden?

Besides, even family members and relatives have trust issues with each other
I think most are concerned with how often. If you 2 are constantly thinking the other is unfaithful, there's a problem. And despite having it brought up numerous times, nothing gets worked out because it comes right back up with one, or both, of you bringing it up again.

So, the trust issues need to be fixed, otherwise, communication is off, because how can you communicate to someone you don't trust, because you'll just think whatever they say is a lie.

And by third party help, I believe they mean couples counselling.

Old 12-10-2014, 12:39 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,910,427 times
She is a narcissist.

Run.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships