Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2014, 08:54 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,964,416 times

Advertisements

My boss has been sued twice before. I don't want to be no. 3 and have him get away with it again.

He will retire in 2 years and I want to move away then, too. So I will just stick it out. Nobody wants to hire somebody who sued their boss. He doesn't touch me, just making remarks. It's gross but I can deal with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2014, 08:58 AM

3,887 posts, read 5,746,694 times
I usually have to have a woman flirt hard with me before I will notice it, but it has been happening a lot lately.

A potential client told me 2 days ago that I looked a little stressed out and if I was not married she would have to take me to her place for stress relief.

An advertising executive has been openly flirting with me for the last 2 months, but she is only trying to get a paycheck I would assume.

On Monday a waitress at a restaurant I frequent was hitting on me hard enough that the guys I was eating with noticed it, she came up behind me and gave me a shoulder message and asked me why all the great guys like me are married.

I ran into a couple of ladies I went to high school with at an event Saturday night, they happened to be placed at the same table I was placed with my wife. The entire dinner they ignored my wife, and had a long conversation about how the nice quiet guys always seem to mature and be so good looking a few years later, one even asked me why I never asked her out in high school, and was making both myself and her husband uncomfortable with how hard she was staring at me and the way she kept trying to accidentally touch me.

Now some of it is I think many women know that I love my wife and refuse to cheat so I am safe, others I think are pretty serious but who really knows since I do not even bother to try to go further.

Old 12-12-2014, 09:26 AM

709 posts, read 766,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
My boss has been sued twice before. I don't want to be no. 3 and have him get away with it again.

He will retire in 2 years and I want to move away then, too. So I will just stick it out. Nobody wants to hire somebody who sued their boss. He doesn't touch me, just making remarks. It's gross but I can deal with it.
I was making a (bad) joke.

Old 12-12-2014, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troymclure View Post
I was making a (bad) joke.
sorry, didnt get it

Old 12-12-2014, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiley View Post
I usually have to have a woman flirt hard with me before I will notice it, but it has been happening a lot lately.

A potential client told me 2 days ago that I looked a little stressed out and if I was not married she would have to take me to her place for stress relief.

An advertising executive has been openly flirting with me for the last 2 months, but she is only trying to get a paycheck I would assume.

On Monday a waitress at a restaurant I frequent was hitting on me hard enough that the guys I was eating with noticed it, she came up behind me and gave me a shoulder message and asked me why all the great guys like me are married.

I ran into a couple of ladies I went to high school with at an event Saturday night, they happened to be placed at the same table I was placed with my wife. The entire dinner they ignored my wife, and had a long conversation about how the nice quiet guys always seem to mature and be so good looking a few years later, one even asked me why I never asked her out in high school, and was making both myself and her husband uncomfortable with how hard she was staring at me and the way she kept trying to accidentally touch me.

Now some of it is I think many women know that I love my wife and refuse to cheat so I am safe, others I think are pretty serious but who really knows since I do not even bother to try to go further.
Are you really good looking?

Old 12-12-2014, 09:44 AM

19,706 posts, read 20,236,139 times
It's been an ongoing thing w/ me since I became single last year. I've chosen to abstain and be alone for a while, but I've got several men trying to wear me down..lol. Apart from the 25yr old boy who stopped to hit on me while I was out jogging Wednesday lol, the rest are all guys I've known IRL for years, including some exes.. No complaints here. lol

Old 12-12-2014, 10:34 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,190,203 times
Well, if you count online, last month, when they said I was sexy, or pretty-one of them.

IRL, then over 2 years ago.

Old 12-12-2014, 11:52 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nezlie View Post
When was the last time someone flirted with you?
yesterday, thats as far back as i want to remember.

Quote:
What did they say to you? Can someone flirt without using words?
you can flirt without using words. you can blow kisses at someone for instance. or you can wag your tongue at them. or you can wink at them.

Old 12-12-2014, 01:29 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,746,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Are you really good looking?
No, in fact I am overweight by about 25 pounds, but I am 6'5" and have been told I have a really charming personality.

Old 12-12-2014, 01:36 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,826,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiley View Post
No, in fact I am overweight by about 25 pounds, but I am 6'5" and have been told I have a really charming personality.
Yeah right. Every guy in Loveland drives a fancy giant pickup truck, has two Labrador retrievers and is totally ripped from cycling uphill through the Poudre Canyon...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships