Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 09:17 PM

75 posts, read 98,693 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
I'd say they compliment you probably because they have matured more and they are more secure in themselves. Also, 30, that's wouldn't have been bad.

But wait up... 15???

Depending on where you are, that is off limits. If you are in your 20s (over 21) then I think you should narrow it a bit to 18, depending on where you are. Better safe than sorry. 15s and high school age are still developing.

I have a similar deal where older women come up and talk to me. I don't really notice any of the underage women. Fortunately, they don't really talk to me much, but whenever they do, I am always a bit cautious because...

...Let's just say many people have their minds in the gutter.
No, I don't like women who are under 20. I meant when I was 15, olders complimented me.

Old 12-17-2014, 09:55 PM

1,059 posts, read 1,207,422 times
Older women usually don't play games and are less shy. So when they see something they like, they go get it. They do not sit on their hands to wait for something to happen unlike younger girls. Younger girls wait until the guy approaches and play all sorts of games to test you while older women probably got burned too many times by playing games; therefore, they're more direct. Also, older women are more confident and have less insecurities. Of course, this isn't the case for all women but that's what I notice. I usually get looks from younger girls but get approached (even on a friendly bases) by older women.

Old 12-17-2014, 10:58 PM

615 posts, read 725,719 times
I, too, find it easier to make casual acquaintances with older women than with young women. The most ego-boosting compliments I've been given about my looks or intelligence have been from women in the 32-45 age range. The only reason I didn't pursue anything further with them is because they were married and usually were carrying a baby in their stomach or in a carriage.

Old 12-18-2014, 11:27 AM

75 posts, read 98,693 times
I have a handsome friend who looks like David Beckham. He never gets approached by girls his age, only older women.

Old 12-18-2014, 02:34 PM

619 posts, read 651,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straya View Post
Girls my age 15-25, stare at me but never really approach.
But for some reason older women, 30-60, always come up to me and start conversations, some call me handsome and stuff.
I've complimented young guys before, but it was more of a matter that I thought they needed the boost of confidence. It's not hard to find good qualities in people and mentioning those qualities does no harm. I do the same for everyone across the board.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships