Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-25-2014, 03:47 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,390,501 times

Advertisements

In social settings, this is key, to people starting conversations with you and thus meeting potential dates.

I'm a case and point. In my teenage years and early 20's I would have given off an uneasy/nervy vibe, as thats what I was most of the time. Not many people initiated conversation with me in social settings.
I stuck with the people I knew and thats about it.

Fast forward to my 30's now and I go to social functions to make people laugh share a drink maybe some food and have a good time. I give off a vibe/body language, of relaxed most of the time. And as a result people men and women initiate conversation with me all the time.

How does the above apply or relate to you in social settings?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships