Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2014, 03:36 PM

30 posts, read 34,881 times

Advertisements

Don't fall for this. With bank tellers, it's always a ploy. They know how much you have in the bank, the size of your monthly deposits, your spending habits. Think about it, they see the checks that come in, they know how much you spend on clothes, hobbies, rent or mortgage, everything. Kind of creepy. Stalker heaven!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2014, 03:38 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
That's a racket.heh.

Old 12-30-2014, 03:42 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,288,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin Peaks View Post
Don't fall for this. With bank tellers, it's always a ploy. They know how much you have in the bank, the size of your monthly deposits, your spending habits. Think about it, they see the checks that come in, they know how much you spend on clothes, hobbies, rent or mortgage, everything. Kind of creepy. Stalker heaven!
Just because she sees your accounts, doesn't mean you can't have some fun. If things get weird, just switch to another branch.

Old 12-30-2014, 03:45 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by locust225 View Post
I go to the bank to withdraw cash often to avoid ATM machines for security reasons. I visit various tellers but there is this one teller and sometime she chats with me while serving. She always talks about tennis whether I bought a new racquet since I told her one day I like playing tenns, even told me about some courts. I sometime feel she hopes I would invite her out for a day to play tennis with me. She told me she never played before.
To me I would feel a bit awkward that I'm hanging out/date with someone who knows what is in my bank account.
What would you guys do?
if she really seems interested in you, as you seem to be in her, then ask her out. suggest that you two play tennis some week end. see what happens. remember fortune favors the bold.

Old 12-30-2014, 11:38 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,301,772 times
The bank tellers at my bank are married, so no.

Old 12-31-2014, 09:13 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberated View Post
Too funny.

I caught my current ex with his bank teller a week and a half after I dumped him (I dumped him for good reason, not to do with his bank teller). When asked, he sheepishly told me that she wanted him and that I didn't. She gave him her phone number two months prior... I found out later than she didn't last past a few weeks with him, not enough in common. He's loaded financially, so I'm sure that has something to do with the her chase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin Peaks View Post
If a guy is loaded and he just wants to screw around then a bank teller with bad intentions, like the ones mentioned in this thread, would be his type of thing. These girls get seduced/turned-on by his wealth, he screws them no strings attached, and these girls enjoy a night of luxuries (fancy dinner, fancy bar, etc.). But if a guy is looking for a relationship maybe these kind of bank tellers wouldn't be a good idea.

Old 12-31-2014, 09:16 AM

203 posts, read 178,204 times
Make a lot of money, so that when she sees your bank account, she asks you out. Bam!

Honestly, just ask her out and see what happens, you've got nothing to lose at all. Don't confuse your self confidence and self worthy with what is in your bank account. Its a mistake many poor saps make.

Old 12-31-2014, 12:45 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,810,585 times
My best dating days were when I was a teller! Working the drive-up window was the best! LOL

Old 12-31-2014, 04:15 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,134,340 times
I did that once. She was...well...Yowza. A finalist in a Miss Coppertone competition. I'd come be to deposit checks and she'd be awfully flirty. I was between girlfriends so, hey, why not?

Big mistake. On our first and only date she casually let slip that she knew how much I had in my personal and biz accounts.

I started banking elsewhere.

Old 12-31-2014, 07:06 PM

818 posts, read 916,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
We had another member in your same situation. The teller was flirting heavily with him. He finally took the bait. It was a train wreck. Most workplaces have rules against dating the customers.
I think Ruth is talking about me its been one heck of a roller coaster. Some things I haven't posted because you guys wouldn't believe it. We have been on and off since last March 2014. Still in contact with her. I think I really need to find somebody to make me forget her
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships