Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2015, 06:49 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,031,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
You are on the government tit... that puts you in project girl camp...

Sorry...

You can say whatever the F you want, I'm telling you, as a man that is sort of in your demographic...

You are a straight up project girl.....LOL... the fact that you may be physically attractive doesn't jive with any man that has a brain.......
Please no guy I date even knows I get foodstamps. They see me show up in a $40k+ car, dressed nicely, wearing expensive jewelry. And based on my profile city, they can see I live in a pricier town. By appearance, no one would guess I get food stamps. Heck the value of my daily jewelry exceeds the value of a lot of peoples cars.
So you bringing up the foodstamps every chance you get really has no beating whatsoever on my dating life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2015, 06:50 AM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
Please no guy I date even knows I get foodstamps. They see me show up in a $40k+ car, dressed nicely, wearing expensive jewelry. And based on my profile city, they can see I live in a pricier town. By appearance, no one would guess I get food stamps. Heck the value of my daily jewelry exceeds the value of a lot of peoples cars.
So you bringing up the foodstamps every chance you get really has no beating whatsoever on my dating life.
5 minutes in honey and I could size your cheap ass up and toss you.... don't think others couldn't......

Old 01-10-2015, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsChick View Post
I used to be attracted to "projects" until I realized the pattern and changed it. It's not that you're a magnet for those men, it's that those are the men you're going for. Changing that is up to you.
But that is the part I can't figure out how to change. I am not really going for them. Those are the types showing up in my inbox. My outbox is a whole different ball game.

I no longer even meet the ones that give a hint of being in the needy department, but that also means I gave not met any new men in 6 weeks.

I am taking a sabbatical from online dating for awhile anyway, but this is something I want to resolve in myself.

Old 01-10-2015, 06:55 AM

72 posts, read 65,866 times
Quote:
5 minutes in honey and I could size your cheap ass up and toss you.... don't think others couldn't......
Bing again! You're on a roll.

OP also gives decent men no respect in that they will be able to tell the difference between a quality woman and a mess with nice wrapping paper.

Old 01-10-2015, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Lol cheap ass... I was always the rich girl growing up. But no I am not stuck up, before you ask.

Old 01-10-2015, 06:58 AM

52,197 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Lol cheap ass... I was always the rich girl growing up. But no I am not stuck up, before you ask.
Cheap has nothing to do with money......

Sad you don't get that.... LOL.....

Old 01-10-2015, 07:00 AM

72 posts, read 65,866 times
Quote:
No, we know you're not stuck up. It's just that nobody is good enough for you.

Old 01-10-2015, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Cheap has nothing to do with money......

Sad you don't get that.... LOL.....
What do you mean cheap? What I am trying to say to you is that nothing about my life gives an impression of cheap. I am from a good family, good morals, good finances and carry myself in a way that is far from cheap.

Old 01-10-2015, 08:34 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
You problem is not in who you are attracting.

Your problem lies in the men that you are CHOOSING.

You have a choice as to the type of man that you want to be with. Stop CHOOSING Sh**ty Men.

If you don't like the caliber of men that you are around...change your environment.
I agree, you should be able to find men similar to you or educated?

Old 01-10-2015, 08:37 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Quote:
What do you mean cheap? What I am trying to say to you is that nothing about my life gives an impression of cheap. I am from a good family, good morals, good finances and carry myself in a way that is far from cheap.
All of those things are relative. Good family? In what way? To whom? Good morals? Hell. Some people would immediately question the morals of any woman who had a kid out of wedlock. Especially guys in the God, mama, and NASCAR crowd. Good finances? Depends on what others think of as "good finances."

Take a look at the men you attract right now and the answer should be obvious to you.

I think it already is. You just don't like the answer that the universe is giving you.

You have the ability here in the good, old USA to elevate yourself into a higher social class. It would appear to the casual observer that you either do not want to or do not know how to do this.

The fact that you have zero interest in higher education or getting off assistance you do not need speaks to your mindset. That mindset comes across in the way you present yourself.

That's how you attract so many duds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships