Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 08:00 PM

5 posts, read 4,886 times

Advertisements

So Ive been dating this girl about 1 yr and half. Things were perfect at first until about half yr ago she did something really bad to me. I took her road tripping around the country. She told me she wants to see her family so we decided to stop by her hometown in Michigan. It was great seeing her family. We stayed in her hometown for a while until I have to go back to Washington for my court. it was July 1st and we had to head back for my court. She then refused to go back with me because she wants to stay with her family for 4th of July. I told her we can't do that because she is my only witness and I need her. She then throw a huge fit and we got into a big fight. We talked it out that day and I head out for a drink with her brother. Later that night she texted me and say she will meet me at the airport tomorrow so we can head back to Washington. The next day she wasn't there at the airport. She had her sister called me said she wants to break up with me. I kept calling her and she didnt answer at all. I flew back to Washington to deal with my court alone. She then called me after the court and apologize for what she did. I forgive her right away cuz I really love her. Later that night her facebook relationship turned to single and became friend with her ex. I kept calling her and she didnt answer again. The next morning she called me again sobbing and said she is sorry. I forgive her again.....dont ask me why. I think I love her too much..... we got back together but she just seems to be different.... I then tried to break up with her but she told me shes pregnant....at that time I thought ok maybe I should take care of her since shes pregnant. I took her on a trip to Europe so she can feel happy during pregnancy. NO NO!!~ She was a total ***** while we were in Europe. not sure if its because the pregnant hormone or what.....now shes 5months pregnant and I can't stand her anymore. what should I do. I dont want to leave her like this but I just can;t stand being with her anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2015, 08:16 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,438,947 times
If she's expecting your child, you're sort of stuck with her. You need to set up some serious boundaries because she sounds like a user.

Old 01-17-2015, 08:18 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
If you're not happy, end the relationship. But do take care of your soon to be born child.

Old 01-17-2015, 08:20 PM

720 posts, read 705,098 times
My first question is, Are you sure the child is yours? Find that out and your decision will easier...

Old 01-17-2015, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
If she's expecting your child, you're sort of stuck with her. You need to set up some serious boundaries because she sounds like a user.
how to set up boundaries when shes pregnant...I wish I can

Old 01-17-2015, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistoftime View Post
My first question is, Are you sure the child is yours? Find that out and your decision will easier...
not sure if the kid is mine or not but when the baby is born ill get a dna check

Old 01-17-2015, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistoftime View Post
Ill get a dna test when the baby is born

1,351 posts, read 2,900,273 times
She's walking all over you because she knows she can get away with it. I also strongly recommend that you get a paternity test as soon as possible. If the child isn't yours, then you may well have dodged a bullet. At that point, you should quit being a loser, and lose her!

If the child is yours, however, you have a duty to stick around. I'd say you're SOL at that point and should prepare for misery for the next 18 yrs at least.

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkai77 View Post
how to set up boundaries when shes pregnant...I wish I can
Or the courts can.

Old 01-17-2015, 09:31 PM

34 posts, read 28,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexkai77 View Post
.....dont ask me why. I think I love her too much..... we got back together but she just seems to be different..... not sure if its because the pregnant hormone or what.....
You are almost as ill-fated as I am to be in such a relationship. I did stuff for her just because of the look in her eyes for just a few moments after she said yes. Turns out, they are the only moments she felt anything at all. People say women are irrational. Any rational woman reading this post is free to disagree with me as that proves your existence giving me something to hope for.

OP, looks like her irrationality is affecting you negatively. And its your choice to either let it or not. I've never realized it when I was with her in a very unhealthy relationship. But now, after getting dumped, I see that the choice was always there, and I fooled myself thinking . . . . I love her too much, so, thats not even right to consider there is a choice.

Btw, pregnant hormones makes animals (and humans too) calmer, not the way u described her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
@ OP: Oh yea, and then there is this.

@Ellie: Stopped Research, getting out soon
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships