Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2015, 09:54 AM

3,349 posts, read 2,846,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candycupcakes View Post
Yes I get it so basically I can't even be friends with this guy then? He will probably forget all about the things I said to him. Why is it a problem that he lives in another state?
Normally, When guys on OKc contract me and are not my area, they are scammer or they have issues.
You are getting very attach to him quickly without meeting him.
Posters are just worried because he could be dangerous and you end up on the 10pm news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2015, 10:19 AM

284 posts, read 340,772 times
This whole thread makes little to no sense as the OP continues to field questions with new questions while failing to answer pertinent issues that were raised. I have a hard time believing that a 28 year old processes information like this. Which makes T R O L L I N G a definite possibility.

Just an FYI: This OP is also the same one that started the following thread under a different handle (SpringRain)
Can an older man actually fall in love with a younger woman?

There she was looking for a "late 40s" man to "fall in love" with her. Same MO, same answers, same BS.

/thread

Old 01-23-2015, 10:20 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
You didn't answer my question do you have something against long distance relationships as in friendships?
No, not if they start out as "in town" or "in person" relationships.

If they start out LDR, I am ALWAYS suspicious of motivations, judgment and authenticity.

Old 01-23-2015, 10:24 AM

16,715 posts, read 19,400,390 times
Quote:
So if it was more than just sex and I actually wanted to have a relationship with him would it be positive? So what if he lives in another state is that why you think it's a problem? Or is it because he has a mental illness?
Because you only know him online, he's over forty, and you still live with your parents. You seem to be looking for a Daddy and he just might wind up being your Dahmer.

Last edited by convextech; 01-23-2015 at 10:36 AM..

Old 01-23-2015, 10:34 AM

128 posts, read 183,458 times
Just because I still live at home does not mean I am looking for a 'daddy' I'm not looking for a daddy I already have one this has nothing to do with my father so please do not assume things because you are incorrect. My father has been in my life my entire life I do not have 'daddy issues' and you are wrong to even assume such a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Because you only know him online, he's over forty, and you still live with your parents. You are looking for a Daddy and he just might up being your Dahmer.

Old 01-23-2015, 10:36 AM

I guess all of us are wrong. So why are you here again?

We are just trying to keep you safe.

Old 01-23-2015, 10:39 AM

I'm not trolling I have no reason to troll yes I did create that thread I no longer use that screen name what are you trying to do expose me? I have nothing to hide at all. That was awhile ago and it was specifically about older men dating younger women. I don't field questions with new questions. I understand and comprehend everything that everyone has said. I asked if people have issues with LDR because it seems to be that way. People are just rude and nasty here that's all it boils down to. I've seen how people talk down about others on the other threads too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nallia1 View Post
This whole thread makes little to no sense as the OP continues to field questions with new questions while failing to answer pertinent issues that were raised. I have a hard time believing that a 28 year old processes information like this. Which makes T R O L L I N G a definite possibility.

Just an FYI: This OP is also the same one that started the following thread under a different handle (SpringRain)
Can an older man actually fall in love with a younger woman?

There she was looking for a "late 40s" man to "fall in love" with her. Same MO, same answers, same BS.

/thread

Old 01-23-2015, 10:43 AM

No I'm not saying all of you are wrong but YOU are wrong to assume I have 'daddy issues' just because I like older men and still live at home. What gives you the right to assume that? Just because I still live at home? That's ridiculous I have a great father he has always been apart of my life. You people need to stop assuming things about others. Just like how I see people are calling men perverts just because they like younger women. All of you are way too judgmental about people who you do not even know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
I guess all of us are wrong. So why are you here again?

We are just trying to keep you safe.

Old 01-23-2015, 10:50 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
So how do you know him?

Old 01-23-2015, 10:52 AM

Maybe you are way too trusting for your own safety.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships