U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-21-2015, 06:21 PM
 
35,121 posts, read 37,862,490 times
Reputation: 61846

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candycupcakes View Post
Well I just meant that I didn't want anything serious and that I was only interested in having something physical with him.

You can't find anyone where you live to have sex with? If you are willing to get involved with a man who you already know has mental issues you are voluntarily asking for a lot of trouble.
Also, how can you possibly be in your late 20's "in a few months"? You are either there already or you are not.

I strongly urge you to cut contact with this man and find someone closer to you that you can have a sexual only arrangement with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-21-2015, 06:22 PM
 
2,693 posts, read 1,857,791 times
Reputation: 2516
Quote:
Originally Posted by historyfan View Post
This is like the opening scene of the latest serial killer movie. Run.
That is if she will actually run away from him.

I am beginning to wonder if she actually will.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2015, 06:37 PM
 
128 posts, read 150,631 times
Reputation: 45
Sorry I was going to say that my birthday is in a few months. I am in my late 20's I don't see why it is a problem with me talking to him just because he lives in another state. It's not all about the sex I do like him I am not using him. I did want to meet him in person before all of this. I shouldn't have told him those things before I actually met him. Now if I go and meet him he'll probably want to sleep with me. I am not immature at all even if it doesn't seem that way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2015, 06:40 PM
 
128 posts, read 150,631 times
Reputation: 45
It's not only about having a sexual arrangement I actually do like the guy. I actually chose him men flirt with me all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candycupcakes View Post
He's bad news because he has mental issues?
Quote:
Originally Posted by historyfan View Post
This is like the opening scene of the latest serial killer movie. Run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
You can't find anyone where you live to have sex with? If you are willing to get involved with a man who you already know has mental issues you are voluntarily asking for a lot of trouble.
Also, how can you possibly be in your late 20's "in a few months"? You are either there already or you are not.

I strongly urge you to cut contact with this man and find someone closer to you that you can have a sexual only arrangement with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2015, 06:58 PM
 
3,352 posts, read 2,145,147 times
Reputation: 2232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candycupcakes View Post
Sorry I was going to say that my birthday is in a few months. I am in my late 20's I don't see why it is a problem with me talking to him just because he lives in another state. It's not all about the sex I do like him I am not using him. I did want to meet him in person before all of this. I shouldn't have told him those things before I actually met him. Now if I go and meet him he'll probably want to sleep with me. I am not immature at all even if it doesn't seem that way.
It weird that a guy who in another state want to talk to you when there are plenty women in his state.
I think he is taken.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2015, 07:12 PM
 
128 posts, read 150,631 times
Reputation: 45
Why is it weird you haven't talk to anyone in another state online before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
It weird that a guy who in another state want to talk to you when there are plenty women in his state.
I think he is taken.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2015, 07:15 PM
 
Location: Brentwood, Tennessee
39,156 posts, read 37,766,222 times
Reputation: 73881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candycupcakes View Post
Why is it weird you haven't talk to anyone in another state online before?
Do you have a brain injury?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2015, 07:15 PM
 
3,352 posts, read 2,145,147 times
Reputation: 2232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candycupcakes View Post
Why is it weird you haven't talk to anyone in another state online before?
Not romance way
Have you seen the show catfish?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2015, 07:23 PM
 
2,693 posts, read 1,857,791 times
Reputation: 2516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Do you have a brain injury?
I am beginning to wonder if the OP is capable of thinking clearly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-21-2015, 07:29 PM
 
128 posts, read 150,631 times
Reputation: 45
Yes I have seen the show Catfish and I said before I have seen him and I know what he looks like. Do people who use online dating sites have brain injury? You make it seem like there is something wrong with talking to people online. I'm sure you all probably have before do people who decide to have LDR have brain injury?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top