Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2015, 03:18 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohio_peasant View Post
Pray tell, where is this magic land, where money matters?
America it buys a wave runner you smile as you hit the pier.

I always told myself if I do not make good enough money and have a good career I am not having kids. Also want to be there to see them grow up. Life to short to work seven days a week 14 hour days. I would do it in a heart beat if I had kids and that what needed to be done.

Old 01-27-2015, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofur View Post
I have plenty of money, I fail to see how it opens up opportunities. The girls don't know your loaded when they first meet you, and I'm not about to whip out my bank statement or drop hundreds of dollars on a girl in the beginning stages of a relationship. Most good date ideas don't cost a lot of money, and most of the time I cook women dinner at my place instead of going out. My place is nice enough but it isn't flashy.

If you need money to make women interested in you then you are lame.
True but it hard to feel good about ones self if you work a dead end job like retail .

I am not the type of guy who can just clock in to my job and do the same brainless task for 30 years 5 days a week.

It like you feel stuck and know where to go.

For most guys it is hard to get up the energy to be self confident.

I am happy I found what I want to do in life and making it happen .

Old 01-27-2015, 03:35 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,590,031 times
You gotta do work and put the effort in to get anywhere with women. they won't come to you...blessing and a curse but is what it is at any rate.

Old 01-27-2015, 03:38 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,204,961 times
I won't be forever alone, just go with arranged marriage like 99.72 % of India does. Can't go wrong if 1 billion are married off and lead their lives in a regular manner.

Old 01-27-2015, 03:39 PM

376 posts, read 317,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
You gotta do work and put the effort in to get anywhere with women. they won't come to you...blessing and a curse but is what it is at any rate.
What work do women have to put in?

Contrary to what was said a couple of pages back, men checking out, opting out, giving up and etc. is a very real and growing phenomenon.

We're only at the very beginning of it.

Interesting times lay ahead.

Old 01-27-2015, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler View Post
What work do women have to put in?

Contrary to what was said a couple of pages back, men checking out, opting out, giving up and etc. is a very real and growing phenomenon.

We're only at the very beginning of it.

Interesting times lay ahead.
It is like hunting you want the best looking deer or bear or moose. Like dating you have to find her and go after her . She is not going yo fall into to your lap.

Unless you will the Mega millions than there will be a ton if gold digging woman face painted up like brave heart with no pants on in running down the hill ready to jump on top of you .

Old 01-27-2015, 03:49 PM

376 posts, read 317,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
It is like hunting you want the best looking deer or bear or moose. Like dating you have to find her and go after her . She is not going yo fall into to your lap.

Unless you will the Mega millions than there will be a ton if gold digging woman face painted up like brave heart with no pants on in running down the hill ready to jump on top of you .
So women have to put in no work. Got it.

That was the answer I was going for, but I give you credit for the assist.

So much for liberation from gender roles.

Old 01-27-2015, 03:50 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,304,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Disagree. Women do approach, it's happened to me. It takes two.

Old 01-27-2015, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler View Post
So women have to put in no work. Got it.

That was the answer I was going for, but I give you credit for the assist.

So much for liberation from gender roles.
Why do they need to put in work? I am old school if I liked a girl enough I would just go for it. I would be turned off if she too interested it is like I got the cat in the bag.

Guy have to put in a lot more work than woman do.

I can bet you that your not the only one wanting the same woman you have to fight to win her over.

That us why a woman has the next guy in her phone ready to go once she dumps the guy she is with.

Old 01-27-2015, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Disagree. Women do approach, it's happened to me. It takes two.
Yea , woman appoarch men but when it happens to me I at the bar alone and she walk over straight up ask if I am hear alone and if I want to go back to her place so it does happens it did for me twice . It is nice there was no my names exchanged just using each other.

That being said I never been asked out by a woman .Most of them think I am married now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships