Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 09:09 AM

128 posts, read 106,628 times

Advertisements

not sure if you are familiar with my last two threads
how do you tell a partner you cheated??

should i take him back

we have decided to be friends or try out a FRIENDSHIP but idk what to do i dont really text him like that and ignore most of them the thing is we have met up for sex and the sex is still unprotected i dont know what to do

please help me please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2015, 09:12 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Stop having unprotected sex with him, or even stop having sex with him. Simple. It really is simple. I never "accidentally" had sex with anyone.

Old 02-17-2015, 09:13 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,715,601 times
Why would you want to stay friends with someone who beat you up?

Old 02-17-2015, 09:14 AM

718 posts, read 598,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiannative91 View Post

should i take him back

we have decided to be friends or try out a FRIENDSHIP but idk what to do i dont really text him like that and ignore most of them the thing is we have met up for sex and the sex is still unprotected i dont know what to do

please help me please
1) Don't have unprotected sex with him
2) Don't have sex with him....period
3) Change your phone #
4) Don't be friends with a$$holes
5) Don't be friends with abusive people
6) Move on!

Old 02-17-2015, 09:19 AM

22,146 posts, read 33,503,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by indiannative91 View Post

should i take him back

please help me please

We'll see now he's using you as a booty call. So he will keep being your " friend". Wanna test it out? Stop having sex with him especially unprotected sex. Not only pregnancy issue he could be screwing any nasty **** out there and giving you the gift that keeps on giving. I bet if you stop having sex with him the "friendship" will dissolve. Stop being so naive. The friendship is only there because you're having sex. Didn't realize you are a guy so pregnancy is not a issue but STDs are real and can be a issue. You're not smart if you're having unprotected sex.

Last edited by Electrician4you; 02-17-2015 at 10:10 AM..

Old 02-17-2015, 09:37 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Why should we help you when you insist on being an idiot?

You KNOW the answers. You're just ignoring them and doing whatever the hell you want to do and ACTING as if you have no control whatsoever over your own life and actions.

"please help me please"

I'll waste a little more energy typing out this advice for you: Grow up. Be a man. Save yourself. Stop being a dumb*ss.

Old 02-17-2015, 09:41 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
If he wasn't good for you while dating, he won't be good for you as a friend.

Let go.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 02-17-2015, 09:53 AM

324 posts, read 427,288 times
What is it that you need help with? The last two posts you received some thoughtful and sound advice: leave this abusive relationship.

You're now making decisions to keep seeing him and having sex, indicating you've chosen to skip the advice, which is fine.

So, again, I'm not sure what you want us to help you with.

Old 02-17-2015, 10:16 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,758,001 times
You might as well stay dating this abuser. You are still having sex with him. You are enabling his bad behavior.

Jesus H. Jones we have tried to help you out. Yet, you reject our advise. Good luck. You're on your own.

Old 02-17-2015, 10:31 AM

2,144 posts, read 1,877,553 times
Close your eyes for a second and imagine this.

You kept having sex with this guy and have a kid. You're holding your baby, feeling the overwhelming love pouring out from just looking at it, he or she is smiling up at you...

But wait... this abuser is the father. He gets visitation legally.

So, one day your baby comes home with bruises on his or her arm or bottom or face. And you could've prevented this.

There is nothing wrong with you except that you made a bad choice. You're not bad or less than. You do NOT deserve to be abused. No one does.

Like everyone else said, cut him out of your life completely like you would squash a bug or kill germs that want to infect you. THIS IS NOT LOVE. It's not friendship, it's not a positive sexual experience. It's poison.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships