Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 12:11 PM

718 posts, read 599,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampdown69 View Post
Yes she knows what happened.
He blew me damn near 15 years ago and the we almost hooked up 3 years after that so it's not like this is a recent affair, how is he my former lover?

Why would she be bothered by what happened? She is not a Puritan type of girl she sleeps with women and we have a sling in our bedroom
The underlined bolded words answer the bolder only part.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2015, 12:19 PM

312 posts, read 481,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jouster12 View Post
The underlined bolded words answer the bolder only part.......
Yes but youthful experimentation which ended in my disgust does not equal a "former lover"

Old 02-27-2015, 12:27 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,279,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampdown69 View Post
Yes she knows what happened.
He blew me damn near 15 years ago and the we almost hooked up 3 years after that so it's not like this is a recent affair, how is he my former lover?

Why would she be bothered by what happened? She is not a Puritan type of girl she sleeps with women and we have a sling in our bedroom
I told you, a lot of the people on this board are sexually repressed.

I wouldn't bother defending yourself anymore. You resolved your issue. It's not your fault that people can't be respectful enough to read your entire post or are too prudish to understand anything beyond missionary M-F sex. Don't even bother with them.

Old 02-27-2015, 12:28 PM

41,937 posts, read 36,951,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
I wouldn't bother defending yourself anymore. You resolved your issue. It's not your fault that people can't be respectful enough to read your entire post or are too prudish to understand anything beyond missionary M-F sex. Don't even bother with them.

For real. This is one of the most sexually repressed groups of people I've ever seen.

Old 02-27-2015, 02:08 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,240,996 times
Im not repressed but my friends don't "blow me".

Old 02-27-2015, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Im not repressed but my friends don't "blow me".
It happened once when I was 15 Jesus

Old 02-28-2015, 12:17 AM

1,201 posts, read 1,578,639 times
I'm going to have to think twice before/when I say my best friend would do anything for me.

Old 02-28-2015, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejaentendu19 View Post
I'm going to have to think twice before/when I say my best friend would do anything for me.
Why is it such a big deal? Do you know how many guys "experiment"? Quite a few they just don't tell people about if. I don't either, he knows obv, I know, my fiancé knows and my brother knows and you random people on the internet know. Think of 8 of the guys you know, at least one of them has statistically been intimate in some fashion (hj, bj, full monty) with a guy at least once if he is past college. If he was in a frat or played HS or college team sports like football or baseball the likelihood of at least one encounter raises from "perhaps" to "probably"

Old 02-28-2015, 02:07 AM

659 posts, read 940,464 times
I wish I had a gay best friend that will offer the same thing xD
Sadly, some of the girls that did fall in love with me, all tried to ruin my relationship with the guy I was engaged to, despite me telling them over and over that if they have to make me choose, I'd choose my fiance all the time and ditch them to the curb.

Well now I'm married, so I'm no longer in an open relationship. That ship has sailed 5 years ago. And no, we didn't do anything sexual with them.... the open relationships were online emotional types.... good thing too, some of the people didn't take rejection too kindly and were dubbed crazy. Imagine if they were here, in person, ready to stab you or slash your tires......yikes!

But I digress, whilst I never had a threesome and sometimes think about it, to be honest, I would say "no" to the whole 3 way session since he's in love with you :P

Old 02-28-2015, 11:43 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,738,548 times
All I have to say is MFM threesomes are awesome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships