Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2015, 12:02 AM

2,472 posts, read 3,198,096 times

Advertisements

I'm nice and also attractive. I have no problems getting women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2015, 12:08 AM

1,201 posts, read 1,578,811 times
Good thread. I bring a few qualities you could mark on a checklist, but most importantly I like to communicate (as much as I hate talking) for better or for worse. I can never be accused of accused of being absent minded when it comes to problems in the relationship, but I might forget to take the trash out here and there.

Old 03-05-2015, 12:20 AM

1,285 posts, read 1,289,233 times
Just asked the wife

Kind
Intuitive
responsible
funny
genuine
thoughtful
leader
good with hands....with lots of tools....
a man's man
tough
edgy personality
Someone who she feels safe with
Says she knows if we ever got lost, that I am resourceful enough to survive
Clean/organized
generous

Other things that would get me another 4 day ban

I think she wants a new car

Old 03-05-2015, 12:25 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
At this moment in time I bring sickness, crankiness, love, warmth, caring, and food.

I'll bring him a blanket as well if he needs one.

Old 03-05-2015, 03:02 AM

468 posts, read 483,747 times
I'm a girl here, but I'm married so I'm off the market. But these are some of my qualities that I bring into my relationship when I date my then boyfriend, now husband.

1. I am a fiercely Financial independent girl. Meaning I request you to go with my "go Dutch" style on all our dates. Rather you go Dutch; or one date I pay, next date you pay.
If you think my style gonna hurt your manhood, then please go find another girl. there plenty of fish in the sea.
The realsionship ain't gonna go anywhere if you can't even passed this basic request of mine. Fortunately, I have a husband who go along with my style so he can date me.

2. Again, I am the Financial independent girl. Meaning if you want to married me, you have to go with my "Separate" Financial request when we married.
Meaning, you will take care of your own money, and be responsible with your money.
I will work after marriage, you just gonna have to accept that too.
Now if you think my request gonna hurt your manhood. Then please go married someone else, there plenty of fish in the sea.
Again fortunately, I have a husband who go along with my style so he can married me.

Your money is not attractive to me. I don't even need you for money, what make you think I need you if you can't accept my style?
I'm sure picky with men, being an Asian girl in America, I have alot of options out there, but I don't care them. Darn it, I just happened to fall for my husband. He make me lose my mind, Argg!!

3. I love to cook, my house have alot of cook books. Do you mind eating 30 different dishes of Chinese food each month? I can cook American food too, but the best food I cook is my Chinese food, are you okay with that?
My husband sure don't mind eat Chinese food. Right now I'm learning to cook his culture 'Soul Food'. Feel sad for hubby always have to eat Chinese food, Lol!

4. I am caring, I am selfless. If you can won my heart, I can sacrifice anything for you.
Well I'm married; so Heck, all these qualities doesn't matter anymore, Lol!

All the best wishes to all the single people out there. Hope you find your other half soon. I found mine, a husband that accept me for who I am. I'm very blessed to have him in my life.

Last edited by ishe; 03-05-2015 at 03:15 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships