Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2015, 06:14 PM

54 posts, read 42,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvira310 View Post
"Charm" can be acquired. Are you trying?
No, it can't.

Quote:
My father was not considered that good looking. He could be awkward, and he collected stamps, for crying out loud. (Nerd alert! ) He was a blue-collar worker. Yet he bagged a good-looking, talented wife. He had good qualities and one of the most important ones was that he truly appreciated my mom, saw her as a unique, smart, talented person.

You'd be surprised how far that can get you with the right woman.

I'd appreciate it if you'd clarify what you mean by "feminist poison." What part is so terrible? That women are in the workforce now? That they're allowed to say no to rich men that they find disgusting? I realize that there is some feminist dogma that is extreme, but I'm not a subscriber to that faction. I'm merely a supporter of equal pay for equal work, and think it's quite fine that women can work, get an education and own property. Oh! And I think it's grand that we're allowed to vote now, too!
And what did your mother think of your father? Did she also see him as "unique, smart and talented", or did she act as though he was lucky to have her, because if that story's true, then my money is on the latter. In fact, I'd bet your mother spent her younger days jumping from Alpha to Alpha, until her looks faded and she decided to settle for a Beta chump.

That's not what I want. If I am doomed to wander this wretched life alone, fine, but I absolutely refuse to become a provider for some wretched, shriveled old harpy past her glory days. She can go suck dick in the street for money for all I care.

Old 03-10-2015, 06:19 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,090,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallandric View Post
No, it can't.
Well, enjoy your misery, then. It sounds like you are.

Quote:
And what did your mother think of your father? Did she also see him as "unique, smart and talented", or did she act as though he was lucky to have her, because if that story's true, then my money is on the latter. In fact, I'd bet your mother spent her younger days jumping from Alpha to Alpha, until her looks faded and she decided to settle for a Beta chump.
LOL! You are so funny.

My dad was my mom's first boyfriend. She loved him and loves him still. When he died she never remarried.

Quote:
That's not what I want. If I am doomed to wander this wretched life alone, fine, but I absolutely refuse to become a provider for some wretched, shriveled old harpy past her glory days. She can go suck dick in the street for money for all I care.
Well, thankfully my dad didn't have your attitude. He didn't have good looks (was insecure about that), he had a regular job, but he was a good man and never would have spewed the garbage you are spewing.

I should add, while my dad didn't think he was good-looking, my mom did. She saw that in him, when a lot of other women wouldn't.

Your life is what you make it. Enjoy griping about those evil feminist harpies with your PUA/MRA/MGTOW/Red Pill buddies. That will keep you warm at night, I'm sure.

You still haven't answered my question—what part of what I've said about feminism is "poison"? The part where women are allowed to work, vote, own property, get paid the same for the same work?

Old 03-10-2015, 06:24 PM

54 posts, read 42,844 times
Quote:
Well, enjoy your misery, then. It sounds like you are.
I won't say "I will" because I won't, but again, it's no like I have a choice.

Quote:
LOL! You are so funny.

My dad was my mom's first boyfriend. She loved him and loves him still. When he died she never remarried.
I'm not going to continue with this argument, you can say whatever you like about your parents, and I have no way of confirming or disproving it. It's a pointless discussion.

Quote:
Well, thankfully my dad didn't have your attitude. He didn't have good looks (was insecure about that), he had a regular job, but he was a good man and never would have spewed the garbage you are spewing.

Your life is what you make it. Enjoy griping about those evil feminist harpies with your PUA/MRA/MGTOW/Red Pill buddies. That will keep you warm at night, I'm sure.
It won't, but ****ting on modern feminist society and exposing for how vile and horrible it really is is one of the few pleasures lesser males like me have, so yes, I'll keep doing it.

Old 03-10-2015, 06:33 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,090,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallandric View Post
I won't say "I will" because I won't, but again, it's no like I have a choice.
You have a choice. Plenty of people who are shortchanged in looks, income, and who are awkward in some way still manage to find someone that appreciates them. I think you don't want to make the effort. Or you are very young (AND don't want to make the effort ).

Quote:
I'm not going to continue with this argument, you can say whatever you like about your parents, and I have no way of confirming or disproving it. It's a pointless discussion.
But you still asked it, because you think you are so smart, and know all the ways of the world and the ways of women, that you assumed that I would go "ooh, gotcha, you're right, my mom was an ungrateful floozie who settled for my dad when her other options were used up." Didn't you? You think you have it all figured out. But you don't. So when I tell about my mom and how she still misses my dad after his death, you retreat back to, "well, you can't prove it." What a load of intellectually dishonest B.S.

Quote:
It won't, but ****ting on modern feminist society and exposing for how vile and horrible it really is is one of the few pleasures lesser males like me have, so yes, I'll keep doing it.
You are enjoying being miserable and blaming anyone but yourself! It's easier than looking inward and finding out why some not super attractive guys with mediocre jobs can still get a devoted wife or girlfriend and you can't.

And for the third (or fourth, I've lost count) what part of this is "feminist poison"? That women are allowed to vote, work, own property? That they are paid the same for the same work?

Old 03-10-2015, 06:42 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,451,329 times
Another thread turned in to someone's perosnal agenda preaching
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships