U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 09:48 PM

650 posts, read 594,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Yeah, I know what you meant. I thought that the whole point of Plan B was that it caused caused a fertilized egg to flush out of the system. But that's not how it works. I guess you're supposed to beat the clock, and take it before fertilization happens. Then it can prevent fertilization.

I didnt know that either until i took then i found out fertilization does not take long at all.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Plus, pulling out is far from a foolproof method.
I know that now. Never thought i'd actually be in this situation.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:49 PM

4,562 posts, read 3,753,543 times
Quote:
Plus, pulling out is far from a foolproof method.
Isn't it the method with the highest failure rate?

I mean, there's sperm in precum. So you have it going into your system soon as you get started with that lol

Old 03-12-2015, 09:50 PM

77,733 posts, read 69,599,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalballmagic View Post
I didnt know that either until i took then i found out fertilization does not take long at all.
Well, I hope it works out, OP. I hope your test comes back negative. Best of luck. And consider getting bc counseling, and maybe a few sessions of regular counseling, at your school, to work through the emotions and issues around this incident.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:50 PM

718 posts, read 491,315 times
Quote:
He was on top and maybe you should think i'm in college and had to come up with the money because the pill was $60.
I almost had a seizure reading this. I'm in college too, honey. That's no excuse. Plenty of college women can afford BC. Better yet, the health office has a jar of FREE condoms. Condoms are between 8-10$. Seriously.

Worst excuse I ever heard in my life. If you can't afford protection, DON'T HAVE SEX.

Quote:
Im aware about the pull out method but the fact is he never did pull out.
So he is responsible for your sexuality? No. Grow up. You're an adult. Pull out method works less than 50% of the time. Even if he had, there is an incredibly high chance that you would've ended up pregnant anyways.

Pulling out is NOT BIRTH CONTROL. You need to brush up on your 5th grade sex ed class. YOU are the one that is pregnant now. YOU are responsible for YOUR body.

Don't have sex unless you're ready to be RESPONSIBLE.

Quote:
Is it really any of your business?
Then why post all the information that you already did? Good God. Get off the internet and read a sex ed book. I recommend Sex for Dummies. You'll find a ton of information.

Quote:
Ummmm no. You ever think i might have a trust fund because my dad is deceased and left me money?

I have never got 1 red cent from the government.
omgosh because daddy's trust fund is an unlimited pot of gold, right?

THE BEST JOKE: College girls with trust funds can't afford BC, but they can raise a baby!

What a fat joke. You'll be on welfare before you pop out the second one. Statistically speaking, that will happen in two years or less!

Quote:
I really dont care if he wants to be with me or not. If he does okay if not then i'm fine with that too. But #1 thing is the child. Not me.
But you're not thinking about the child. No where in this thread have I read anything about what is best for your "child". You didn't even make this thread about your baby. You think you're pregnant, and your first reaction is to make a thread asking for relationship advice about your baby daddy.

You sound like a pigheaded child with absolutely no clue of what she is doing. You think a trust fund is going to raise your baby lol.

I'm not saying to abort or adopt, but you don't sound like parent material to me.

Quote:
No symptoms from plan B. Took it 2 weeks ago and had no symptoms whatsoever. I just have a "feeling" i'm pregnant.
Yes. Go off on this "feeling". You sound rational.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
You're not doing such a great job of running your life at the moment though are you. Maybe you need to heed some decent advice.
^^^^ Seriously.

Quote:
So, it's hard to say. It could still be the Plan B, I suppose. I don't think women typically experience spotting right after getting pregnant. Keep your fingers crossed.

Have you asked the guy what he thought he was doing, not pulling out? Does he want a kid? Or does he not like you, and this was his way of passive-aggressively ruining your life? Or is he just reckless and stupid?
R4T, pulling out isn't a form of birth control though. It's not effective at all. Would it be his fault if he had pulled out, and she still would've ended up pregnant? He didn't ruin her life by not pulling out, because chances are, she would've ended up pregnant anyways.

She can't afford BC remember?????

I'll go off on a limb here and say that, because they were FWB, they would've continued with the pulling out method. She would've ended up knocked up, for sure.

They're both lacking basic common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
None of his failures to help prevent you from being pregnant mean anything.

He's not your boyfriend. He's a guy that's a friend of yours that likes having sex with you.

He's not going to fall in love with you if you wind up pregnant with his child.

I hope you're not pregnant. Single parenthood is tough.

^^^ someone rational!

Quote:
He KNEW i was not on birth control. I told him over and over.
That begs the question: Why the f*** would you have sex then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenorSax83 View Post
So 14 pages of endless debate, by posters who have either a pro male or female agenda to push, about who's more responsible. They are both frickin' responsible! She stupidly allowed him into her body without a condom and allowed him to climax inside her, she is thus totally responsible. He stupidly entered her body without a condom and didn't pull out, he is thus totally responsible. I don't get how some posters can pick a side like they're playing for a baseball team, and then proceed to try to one up each other on who is more at fault. They BOTH are! Anything else is just mindless keyboard-warrior anonymous trolling to blow off steam.

Op, I really do wish you all the best! Please seek another source of advice outside of C-D from someone really knows you and can actually help you. Please consult a family member or friend that you absolutely trust for counsel and then proceed with your choice. Whatever you choose, I give you and your unborn child my best regards.
^^^ this x1000

I give up.

This thread is giving me heart palpitations.

Last edited by Ashleyga; 03-12-2015 at 10:04 PM..

Old 03-12-2015, 09:51 PM

1,623 posts, read 1,327,412 times
The morning after pill only prevent implantation it will not actually cause "abortion". The only pill that actually causes abortion RU 48 something or other cannot be give in a pharmacy.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:53 PM

3,746 posts, read 1,714,559 times
I wish you well OP. You and your whatever he is or may become really need to examine how you manage your lives.

This and the "become pregnant" thread were the top two in this forum when I opened this thread. I don't even know what that means, but I'm thinking this forum bears some responsibility for this stuff. All these fine notions of love and relating, cough-bit of vomit- are giving the to fornicating, I'm thinking.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormynh View Post
The morning after pill only prevent implantation it will not actually cause "abortion". The only pill that actually causes abortion RU 48 something or other cannot be give in a pharmacy.
I know but you have to take it before implantation occurs, which i'm fearful already did before i took it

Old 03-12-2015, 09:55 PM

1,198 posts, read 954,953 times
Quote:
I'm sorry but i dont require him to be. I'm not going to make him. If he has a child, he can see them if he wishes. If not, then that's ok too.
Kids are expensive and hard to raise on your own. If you're against abortion for spiritual reasons than I don't know what to tell you, but if you just don't want to get an abortion because you think this guy is going to be with you once you have his kid, you are sadly mistaken. There is a reason he is just a FWB. as a guy, I can tell you that a FWB is a girl you will sleep with, but won't date for various reason's.

I would seriously consider getting an abortion or putting it up for adoption. This kid is going to most likely ruin your life.

Old 03-12-2015, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
Kids are expensive and hard to raise on your own. If you're against abortion for spiritual reasons than I don't know what to tell you, but if you just don't want to get an abortion because you think this guy is going to be with you once you have his kid, you are sadly mistaken. There is a reason he is just a FWB. as a guy, I can tell you that a FWB is a girl you will sleep with, but won't date for various reason's.

I would seriously consider getting an abortion or putting it up for adoption. This kid is going to most likely ruin your life.
This is Long gone. Im not having an abortion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or