U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2015, 01:21 AM

12 posts, read 8,794 times

Advertisements

There's alot to this story! I can tell you but you would have to read it carefully. He's more so focused on his buiseness. I said I respect his needs. I've tried every scenario to get him to stay and not move out. His name is still on lease he still has a key too and a TV at the condo. He packed his clothes a few days ago and we had tgat long emotional conversation I did cry. He came and got his table yday he had here but insisted he would bring me another bc the one he took is really old and has need in his family for a long time so he didn't want to leave it. He said he loves me so much and that he still sees a future for us but right now he can't provide for me and he cant give me the attention I desrve. He said he wants me to find happiness and if not with him then that's something he has to accept. he met me wen I was 17 going on 18 and I have matured a lot. He used to do anything to be by my side but me being young and not knowing what I wanted abd not knowing what love was I always pushed and then pulled him back in. The last year I've realized that he does love me and I was done playing games so I gave him my heart. He's always been here for me to reassure me that he loves me even when we have broken up before we always made our way back together. I think he feels like he focused too much on helping me progress in my life and wirrying about is he neglected his own needs. He lost his buiseness last year bc some stuff happened to where one of his best friend stole a lot of money from him and he got depessed and felt he wanted to give up on everything. I was there for him. Even wen he accused me of stealing from him and puting me through hell and back I stayed even when he had nothing. When me and him first meant I was a dancer and he found his self highly attracted to me he said I was the most attractive girl he's ever came accross. Honestly our realationship at first was just about his money to me it was nothing but buisesnss he came in and and that's how we both liked it. Eventually we started to get to know eachother personally abd he would start inviting me over to watch movies wine and dine me and then it grew into me staying over every night and waking up together. I just had got out of an abusive realationship when we first met so I had a wall up and he was detirmened to chip however long to get me to let that wall down. I eventually did. He wanted to show me what true love was but it took me a while to see the light. I always have been let down by men in my life I thought this would just be another guy who would eventually use me up and then throw me away. he wanted me to quit dancing I made good money so it was very hard for me I was independent and never wanted to depend on anybody but my self. I can say I put him through a lot at first but i was so young but he never gave up on me. He was always there even if I didnt speak to him for weeks. When I finally stopped dancing and got real job started going back to school we were happy I still lived on my own so did he. About a year ago someone very close stole from him he didn't know who exactly but it was his best friend he's knon since he was a kid. He lost everything he assumed it would be someone really close to him that knew everything about me and their was very few ppl. His friends woukd always talk down on me bc I was a dancer I was a wh*** and thought he could do better abd it put negative thought in his head. He accused me questioned me interrogated me to the point I was scared of what his intentions were ifj if he would try to hurt me. Just to be discreet not saying he abused it was something worse that physical abuse. Something that broke my spirit the worst thing that anybody could ever do to me. After he did that he then learned his friend was the one who stole from him. He did not contact me bc I issued a epo bc I was scared. Eventually the feeling dulled down and I contacted him he apologized with all his heart and did any and everything to make it up to me. I did not trust him fully but I was giving him one last chance. I did resent him for a while but eventually got rid of the epo so we could move on with our realationship. He told me he I was going to be the girl he married and wanted kids with. I was there for him when he lost everything and hurt me in the process. But I fekt like he never gave up on me so I couldn't give up on him as much as I wanted to. The last 8 months I been progressing in my own life and still helped him along the way. I lended him money to help his buiseness I even took us out on dates and paid for a to get away on vacation together. We decided to move in together. I paid months in advance for him to get on his feet but like I said I started to feel unappriciated bc he couldn't do small things. I did start to try to tell him how I felt but then he would just act hostile and tell me he doesn't have time to argue with me. I felt like he didn't care anymore. It then got to the point where he worked days abd didnt come home but explained he needed to make money so he can get cash flow to get back on his feet but I still txted him and complained. I had a miscarriage during this time he got busy with work I fekt like I had no support from anybody. I wasn't asking for much just wanted to know that he was there for me. Over a course of a month he kept saying he was going to move out I was always stressed and couldn't enjoy our time together bc In my head I was worrying about him leaving. We kept arguing over small things and then it would be the blame game. He eventually just said he needed a break. Said that he loves me I'm his everything and that I need to work on my self and he needs to work on himself. He says he cabg loose his buisness again abd that these next 2 months will decide his future with his buisbess abd he needs to stay focused right now and when we fight all he does is start to worry about me and him. He's never done this he's always been the one to reassure me he would never leave me. I understand he needs to focus on himself but dies that mean it has to be the end of us? I know he still cares about me we have so much history. As you can se our relationship had with stood through a lot I feel like this is a final test. Should i do NC? Should I txt him to reassure I'm still here for him abd love him? I just want him back but I know crying and begging is the last thing I was to do. Do you guys think he's going to just move on bc there's no way I can see myself just moving on

Old 03-13-2015, 01:36 AM

35,121 posts, read 39,979,322 times
You really need to edit your post and use paragraphs and make it much shorter than what you have written.
I won't read all of that cluttered up mess and I doubt too many others will either.

Just from the title of your thread though I will say if he wants a break then take a break, leave him alone, let him contact you when he is ready if he is ever ready and live your life focused on you.

You should rely on yourself to make yourself happy and do not make the first priority of your life being in a relationship.
Those will happen naturally if you just let it flow.

Also, one cannot "Loose" their business but they can "Lose" their business.

Old 03-13-2015, 01:37 AM

5,901 posts, read 8,367,956 times
This is a repeated post. Op already wrote this in the thread below this, that had a lot of responses.

Old 03-13-2015, 01:48 AM

7,099 posts, read 24,436,097 times
If the OP talks as she posts, then I suspect that he is fed up with her. She should let him go so that he can do what HE wants, not what SHE wants.

Old 03-13-2015, 02:05 AM

6,911 posts, read 3,954,013 times
You are also asking the Louisville forum what to do? Are you from North Carolina or Kentucky? (Not that it matters really, but it should have been posted in the general forums under relationships to begin with.)...just curious!

http://www.city-data.com/forum/louis...ou-can-do.html

twice actually.

Help boyfriend after 3and a half years wants to move out

Old 03-13-2015, 02:12 AM

43,402 posts, read 52,384,520 times
I'm not reading all that pile of jammed together nonsense, but what I can tell you is most time a break = just break up and get it over with.

Old 03-13-2015, 02:20 AM

3,064 posts, read 5,566,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry1221 View Post
Do you guys think he's going to just move on bc there's no way I can see myself just moving on
I think it has already happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or