U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Would u marry an ex prostitution
no that s stupid 32 74.42%
I might 4 9.30%
if I like her for sure! 7 16.28%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 01:40 PM

282 posts, read 342,256 times

Advertisements

OK most people would not marry an EX prostitute but what about someone who had ALOT of sex and sexual partners...there are people like that they are just not called prostitutes because they don't get paid...Say a women has slept with 100+ men, she wasn't a prostitute she just enjoyed having sex..would you marry her?

Old 10-19-2009, 01:43 PM

440 posts, read 590,107 times
I wouldn't, but that's because I would want to marry someone who found a better sorce of income. Hearing people say they didn't have a choice isn't an option for me, you make the life you want and you dont HAVE to become a prositute or drug dealer or anything of the sort. If you want a better life you are the only one who can make it happen...becoming a prostitue is not one of them. I wouldn't want to marry someone who has made such poor decisions and put themselves at risk for so many things.

Old 01-21-2010, 10:50 AM

622 posts, read 720,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Well have you ever heard of sloppy seconds, that would give it a whole new meaning.

Well unless you marry a virgin your still getting someones seconds.

Old 01-21-2010, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2redheads View Post
OK most people would not marry an EX prostitute but what about someone who had ALOT of sex and sexual partners...there are people like that they are just not called prostitutes because they don't get paid...Say a women has slept with 100+ men, she wasn't a prostitute she just enjoyed having sex..would you marry her?

No I wouldnt if I knew.

Old 01-21-2010, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Whoa! I have to thank the members of this forum for making up for my lack of education.

...I never realized there were so many intolerant folk about.

So not wanting to marry a who*e makes you intolernat now? Whats this world coming to? I mean serisously.

Old 01-21-2010, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
No, she wasn't. One of the popes decided to combine Bible passages involving different women to make MM a prostitute.

What I find odd is that we've got a generation of young people now who are "sexting" naked pictures of themselves to virtual strangers, all sorts of "Girls Gone Wild" types of exhibitionism and exploitation, and other methods by which hordes of young women are engaging in sex acts for public viewing. Little is being done about it.

Increasingly, average folks are going to begin to discover that their honeys' charms have been enjoyed worldwide. Does that bother anyone?

It bothers me

Old 01-22-2010, 05:21 AM

1,628 posts, read 2,541,898 times
LOL Some of you are married to (or will be married to) former (well, you hope) prostitutes and don't even know it.

Old 01-22-2010, 08:00 AM

6,753 posts, read 14,896,829 times
I am not condoning prostitution by any means but.....

what is the difference in that and someone who sleeps around for free? would you marry someone who was formerly promiscuous?

Old 01-22-2010, 08:29 AM

2,412 posts, read 4,663,215 times
I'm in my mid 40's. If I was single and were to meet a nice, attractive woman of a similar age I'd probably be interested. And let's say that, after dating a while, she were to tell me that 20-25 years ago when she was young and wild in her late teens/early 20's, she was a stripper for a while, and then turned to being a call girl for a couple years. She drank a lot at the time, did a lot of coke. But eventually she wised up, cleaned up, grew up, and got her act together. Would I consider marrying her now, nearly a quarter century after her past "sins"? Sure, no question about it.

I sowed some wild oats when I was younger and I know from hindsight that some of the things I did were foolish. At this point in life I would want someone with intelligence and passion and attractiveness and all sorts of good things, but I would also want some maturity, wisdom. The question is has she, the former hooker (and I, for that matter) learned from mistakes that were made and/or grown out of an immature, irresponsible mindset. If so, then I would not hold a tawdry past against her at all.

Old 02-10-2010, 07:59 AM

1 posts, read 2,731 times
Yes I will,
infact I have rescued a girl from GB Road ( red light area of New Delhi), presently she is in the after care home and I have to wait for two years to marry her as she if only 16 years now.... Wht say
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships