Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2015, 01:26 PM

4,857 posts, read 5,785,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
Ummmm what is your point? I was responding to another post telling him to get a job.
Doesn't mean he couldnt get a part time job. Depends on what dissability, and the resteaints of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2015, 02:19 PM

61 posts, read 35,388 times
So she talked to me she does not trust me cause I left but she wanted nothing to do with me. She wanted me to step up but she was messing around. She said she has feelings for another guy an someone will get hurt. She is not in love with me this is not going to end well. Its how I was not there for her an I feel like I gave a few a strikes against me. So now what? Its not a open relationship its people fighting to be with her. She is hurt I think I will be asked to leave, or have to. She is upset I can ell all the sad msuc she does nor want to hurt anyone

Old 03-22-2015, 05:12 AM

Sorry for the play by play i guess its not a open relationship its going to come down to someone getting hurt in her words. I feel overwhelmed an sick to my stomach I tried to talk to her a few min ago. I told her its hard she has feelings for another guy. She got mad an said I bring it up an she don't want to reinsure me. I kinda feel like why did I come back? My mother asks me that you know I did not want to hear my mom an now she makes sense. Scary thing last text said she is not sure what else she can say. I pissed my family off an I might have to find new housing .

Old 03-23-2015, 11:15 AM

2,631 posts, read 6,995,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by inforit84 View Post
As the title states I am in a open relationship . I am a 30 year old male, my girl of 7 years wants this. Me I am sooooo confused, I have issues that make her feel I am not enough I get that. Things been bad for sometime. She broke up with me a few days after Christmas . I hung around to work it out but it was to much she was messing around with guys. I up an left back to my mom, that was bad. My family was so rude so I up an left, so I left too times without saying for that I feel so bad like the worse person. I was pushed so hard an felt so bad. I come back to my girl after a month goes by I get hey I wanna talk. I am on edge all the time an she is on her phone 24/7 texting/Facebook other guys. I do not work I get ssdshe wants me to work to bring in mor money. Keep in mind she is on disabilty her self. We look after her sick mom. Its so much I could go on an on . please ask questions an I will add more info. What do I do?

The problem here is you don't have a pair and she knows it.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Dump the player and find another women who will care about you.

There's over a billion girls on this planet and your hung up over this one....

Old 03-23-2015, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
SHE is in an open relationship, obviously, YOU are not based on your feelings.

Cut the dead wood. Move on, she clearly has.
She probably already has a new bf or (potential bf) and they are both using him. Op whens the last time you two had sex?

Old 03-23-2015, 11:21 AM

Quote:
She will do what she wants I want to add that. See she thinks if she tells me its not cheating. I was told it can be just us , she is upset with me. I let my self go sure I lost weight a lot but the damage was done. She lost 100 pounds she had the bypass surgery . I think she thinks she is a10, I hate to use a number to describe a persons appearance as I do live an die by that.she was 283 I loved her but it was not enough. I feel like I am competing for her.
Technically it's not cheating. She has an open relationship with you and she's not going behind your back.

If it were me. I would bang her from time to time while looking for a replacement.

The only way to deal with cold hearted people is to be cold hearted yourself.

Old 03-23-2015, 11:34 AM

Quote:
So she talked to me she does not trust me cause I left but she wanted nothing to do with me. She wanted me to step up but she was messing around. She said she has feelings for another guy an someone will get hurt. She is not in love with me this is not going to end well. Its how I was not there for her an I feel like I gave a few a strikes against me. So now what? Its not a open relationship its people fighting to be with her. She is hurt I think I will be asked to leave, or have to. She is upset I can ell all the sad msuc she does nor want to hurt anyone
I knew it. Dude she played you and she played you hard.

She told you it was an open relationship to keep you around and get away with talking to the guy(s) she really wanted to be with. She has no interest in you anymore she just kept you around because your were an emotional convenience. You where her toy. I bet you comforted her, told her how bad you wanted her etc. etc. all the things to boost her ego; WHILE she was chasing after that guy she has feelings for the whole time.

While you were at home wishing you could be with her that guy was tearing her up.
She probably told the new guy all your business and how much she hates being with you.

She probably made you look like the bad guy and told him how your not there for her, how you let yourself go all in order to convince that guy she has feelings for to be with her.

You still don't get it? She told you she wanted an open relationship because you where her backup. In case that guy didn't want to be with her she could come crawling back to you because she knew you would take her back. Women do this all the time.

She does not want to hurt anyone? Are you kidding me? Do you believe that? She strung you along bro. Wake up. She wanted an open relationship because she caught feelings for another guy. She was getting her back blown out while you were sitting at home thinking about her.

It's not going to end well for you. The guy already has your girlfriend. She is convincing him to be with her and he is weary. She's been lieing and decieving you the whole time. If he does decide to be with her she is going to leave you completely in the worse way. She will tell you she is leaving you for another man and she will kick you out of her life completely.

This women is a maneater.

Dump her and move on. Kick her off your facebook, delete and block her number and meet someone else.

Don't let her make you look like a fool. Your pride will never recover from it.

"Baby I have feelings for another guy, I'm not in love with you, I still want an open relationship and I don't want to hurt you." Come on man. Stop living in denial.

Old 03-23-2015, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
She probably already has a new bf or (potential bf) and they are both using him. Op whens the last time you two had sex?
U right , sex was a day ago. I tried to talk to her before she got maddddd.

Old 03-23-2015, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Technically it's not cheating. She has an open relationship with you and she's not going behind your back.

If it were me. I would bang her from time to time while looking for a replacement.

The only way to deal with cold hearted people is to be cold hearted yourself.
Lol, get me some hahaha

Old 03-23-2015, 05:19 PM

Quote:
The problem here is you don't have a pair and she knows it.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Dump the player and find another women who will care about you.

There's over a billion girls on this planet and your hung up over this one....
She got me for sure, I tried to talk to her she got mad/nast I caved like a punk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships